Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:17:01 AM

i have a question is this genesis vision also handle metatrader plaform sofware or stock forex pairs?
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:44:42 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 06:02:41 AM by Dorkie

Majority of the ICOs are now falling in price below its ICO price.

Many people are now cashing out of ICOs to buy bitcoin for the hard fork free money.

Stay away from Genesis Vision ICO until it is listed.

There is very high possibility you may get far cheaper than its ICO price after its listing.
Nice one. Next newbie account spreading fud... Altcoins are losing value to btc hard fork

You will be a newbie too if your account get hacked.

FUD?

If you say a person is spreading FUD precisely because what he says is negative or not desirable to hear, then I say you are living in fantasy land.

I bet if your house is burning down and you are away, and someone is kind enough to inform you that your house is burning down, instead of thanking him and rush back to save your house, you conveniently say this person is spreading FUD.

I have no idea what went deadly wrong to your generation, but I can sincerely and honestly say your generation has lost the ability for critical thinking.

Nevertheless, the person that hacked my Dorky account is now signed up to Genesis Vision.
I have to suspect Genesis Vision is just like many other ICOs that do money grab with shady business model.

I was the original user of my "Dorky" account here at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=180234 but now it is being taken over by a hacker that signed on to Genesis Vision bounty program.

I would like to prove I am the legitimate owner of that account but the rule of this forum is that I have to send a signed message to the admin with my bitcoin wallet. How ridiculous.
So if I never display my bitcoin address here, means I can never recover my account?
Never in my history here did I ever post comments in Turkish language.

Edit:
If the admin is really sincere in helping, he/she should be able to trace the change of IP addresses used by that account.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:51:02 AM

Adding U.S. to the investor's list will definitely boost the sales.

This is also showing the motivation of the team toward the project, i expect graet things
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:01:20 AM

This is also showing the motivation of the team toward the project, i expect graet things

U.S. with all the restrictions is still one of the highest buyer of new coins and ICO's. The first world countries are supporting the new wave from years now and genesis's popularity will definitely grow more.
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:10:02 AM

Many people are now cashing out of ICOs to buy bitcoin for the hard fork free money.

There is very high possibility you may get far cheaper than its ICO price after its listing.
Nice one. Next newbie account spreading fud... Altcoins are losing value to btc hard fork

Most (if not all) altcoins are red and might continue until btc fork. If one Believes in the Project its important that it secure its fundings so need to take a view on short term vs. long term profit...
Piggy

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:13:00 AM

i have a question is this genesis vision also handle metatrader plaform sofware or stock forex pairs?

This is also something i would like to know, but i believe is going to be just crypto. Otherwise i think this would require some other regulation to be followed
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:16:25 AM

My original Dorky account got hacked a few days ago and is now used by an illegitimate user that carries the Genesis Vision banner in his signature.
The imposter that I am talking about is at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=180234

It is sad that your account hacked. But you can't just say hackers to a company just because hacker finds their signature campaign lucrative and joined it. You can be sad, but it doesn't give you the right to blame them for apparently with no grounds.

Genesis Vision had a good team behind them, they even took necessary permissions for Us citizens. Very little ico can do that.

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:20:30 AM

U.S. with all the restrictions is still one of the highest buyer of new coins and ICO's. The first world countries are supporting the new wave from years now and genesis's popularity will definitely grow more.
Yes, I can not negate this fact, because United States also is one of countries largest and richest on the world.
But honestly, if the Chinese government did not ban the ICO market in their country, I do not think United States still keep its rank in the ICO community. Cool
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:21:33 AM

This is also something i would like to know, but i believe is going to be just crypto. Otherwise i think this would require some other regulation to be followed

This is also something i also would like to know..
Piggy

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:28:17 AM

Yes, I can not negate this fact, because United States also is one of countries largest and richest on the world.
But honestly, if the Chinese government did not ban the ICO market in their country, I do not think United States still keep its rank in the ICO community. Cool

Agree Asian market it's huge aswell, but hopefully the project will get attention and a big number of investors anyway
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:39:59 AM

That would be true if the ICO finished before November, but I think Genesis will be on exchanges after that, so don't worry much about it, though I would predict that there wouldn't be much money in ICOs until the fork finishes.

People who believe hardforks are free money are a bit delusional. If hashpower of a chain splits, it hurts the security of the chain(s) a lot and actually would be both chains together would be worth less then 1 chain if all hashpower stays together. The reason price surged of BCH is speculation and manipulation. We will have to see what bitcoin gold and unlimited do to the price of BTC.
It would be interesting to see how Genesis managers would handle spots like these hardforks
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:45:09 AM

People interested in the Genesis Vision ICO, very interesting article. ''An ICO should be built on a successful business model with experienced individuals running the project.''

https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/many-icos-traders-invest/

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:57:03 AM

People interested in the Genesis Vision ICO, very interesting article. ''An ICO should be built on a successful business model with experienced individuals running the project.''

thanks man, it's good that the project is getting the publicity it needs.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:13:51 AM

oh nice, thanks. rising even more the media awareness of genesis vision with this article Smiley

good to read and good to understand.
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:19:56 AM

good for promotion on social media GenesisVision good project,
the team still active to work hard and build this project to intersting all people
, i think this is a big Project keep for progress and patience for opening Crowdsale on  15 october 2017
tomorrow
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:28:43 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 07:39:13 AM by Affchain

You will be a newbie too if your account get hacked.

FUD?

If you say a person is spreading FUD precisely because what he says is negative or not desirable to hear, then I say you are living in fantasy land.

I bet if your house is burning down and you are away, and someone is kind enough to inform you that your house is burning down, instead of thanking him and rush back to save your house, you conveniently say this person is spreading FUD.

I have no idea what went deadly wrong to your generation, but I can sincerely and honestly say your generation has lost the ability for critical thinking.

Nevertheless, the person that hacked my Dorky account is now signed up to Genesis Vision.
I have to suspect Genesis Vision is just like many other ICOs that do money grab with shady business model.

I was the original user of my "Dorky" account here at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=180234 but now it is being taken over by a hacker that signed on to Genesis Vision bounty program.

I would like to prove I am the legitimate owner of that account but the rule of this forum is that I have to send a signed message to the admin with my bitcoin wallet. How ridiculous.
So if I never display my bitcoin address here, means I can never recover my account?
Never in my history here did I ever post comments in Turkish language.

Edit:
If the admin is really sincere in helping, he/she should be able to trace the change of IP addresses used by that account.

Dude. You should really check out the rules. You definitely are banned now for ban evasion. The fact that you even brought this up outside of meta is enough to get you on Theymos's shit list. Now........ Back to the project and the purpose of this thread.
What is the basis for saying that this would better be avoided until after the ICO. That seems rather speculative and if you can really predict the way the market will react to a certain token or coin then I congratulate you on your future as the first multi gazillionaire.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:32:18 AM

Thank for making us aware of this article.

Icos needs publication the getting success. And happy to see that genesis vision taking good publication which it deserved very much.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:39:55 AM

It could be interesting. Bot manager, would be funny if he was the best manager  Grin

Well that's a funny thing. I've recently read an article that most of the S&P 500 trading already happens automatically by bots. This seems to be already so since the 80's. I don't know if it's true though. I still prefer humans doing the trades, but as most things it will probably end all with AI which will doe the trading.

As far as I know there is no rule that managers on the Genesis Vision platform are not allowed to use certain tools they have at their disposal. Whatever yields the best results, right?

I would think so. As a investor/token-holder, my main concern is the ROI. If bots end up giving the best return, then by all means they should utiilse them

They can use magic 8 ball and tea leafs or bots for all i care if they provide a good track record.
As far as I know bots will be making their decisions strictly basing on markets indicators utlizizing technical analysys. Human traders besides TA could use some market barometers like gossips or inside infos

Well I wonder if the team could integrate a specific trading bot into the platform and give it a human name? Would it be possible?

Why shouldn't it be possible? I mean everyone can be a manager in the end, so someone also just could get a manager position and trade with a bot then, or am I wrong?

as for your question, you can read about this in whitepaper, start from page 18

Traders submit applications either through their brokers’ websites, connected to the Genesis Vision network, or
directly through the website http://genesis.vision. Under simple conditions (having a minimum amount of one’s
own funds in a trading account), the trader becomes the manager on the Genesis Vision platform. From that
moment, all managers’ trades will be automatically verified, uploaded, and recorded in a smart contract, building a
trustworthy trading history and statistics.
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:55:10 AM

Thank for making us aware of this article.

Icos needs publication the getting success. And happy to see that genesis vision taking good publication which it deserved very much.

Is this a fact $70 Trillion? In which industry? All of them combined? Which currency is this data measured in?
Check out this data from another source about the money supply of the entire world.
https://vc.ru/27263-rynok-kriptovalyut-i-ico-v-cifrah
Certainly, crypto-currencies and tokens are a large global market, but still quite noticeable. All the cash in the world is about $ 5 trillion. Money supply M3 (cash in circulation, demand deposits, urgent, savings deposits, as well as certificates and government bonds) - about $ 80 trillion.

Now that data is a little old from Aug 2017 and I believe just in the past few days Crypto actually passed Goldman Sachs in terms of market cap. Am I to understand that this project aims to perfect the money supply of the entire world? These are just two different articles. I am not saying one is right just saying read them both.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:56:58 AM

I was under the assumption as per roadmap that metatrader integration is in roadmap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: