Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:11:37 AM

There is one question that I would like to clarify: If a manager makes a security deposit of $1000 and issues his manager coins that sells investors for $1000 (in an equivalent), then what is the benefit to him at all? Why should he trade for investors' profits, if he can trade himself for his $1000 value? So, the manager will release his coins and sell them for a large amount, for example, for $10000. Then why should he trade, if he can just take this amount himself?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:18:53 AM

i have a question is this genesis vision also handle metatrader plaform sofware or stock forex pairs?

can somebody explain that to me? it seems like iam a little more unexperienced than i thought i would be
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:22:04 AM

Dude. You should really check out the rules. You definitely are banned now for ban evasion. The fact that you even brought this up outside of meta is enough to get you on Theymos's shit list. Now........ Back to the project and the purpose of this thread.
What is the basis for saying that this would better be avoided until after the ICO. That seems rather speculative and if you can really predict the way the market will react to a certain token or coin then I congratulate you on your future as the first multi gazillionaire.

If Theymos cannot even solve the over 1000+ hacked account cases in a sincere and honest way, who do you think is the real shit?
The 1000+ figure didn't just came out of thin air in a single go; it was accumulated one unresolved case at a time until it reaches unmanageable level.

I can only suspect the admin is collecting a database of who owns which bitcoin addresses (and the associated IP address to pinpoint the geographic location) thru all the hacks.

Back to ICO.
Basically this is not limited to Genesis Vision, but to almost all ICOs.
If you notice, many ICOs are now much quicker to realize big loss right after listing.
I have no idea what is the exact reason for people to dump countless of coins that they bought during the ICO at far below the ICO price.
I can only speculate they are getting free coins behind the background of most ICOs.
I am not saying Genesis Vision is good or bad because I didn't study its business model.
But if indeed the same pattern is going to repeat (i.e. price drop below ICO), then you might have better opportunity buying after listing.
I might be wrong.
I myself bought into PayPie that sold out in half a day, with maximum hype by some charlatan Clif High and gang, and yet that cannot help the price at all from falling so low.
I notices even some "highly rated" ICOs also facing similar outcome after listing.
These days, I wouldn't feel I missed out on a good ICO if I don't manage to get in because there is a big chance I might be able to get it cheaper after listing.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:34:03 AM

People interested in the Genesis Vision ICO, very interesting article. ''An ICO should be built on a successful business model with experienced individuals running the project.''

https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/many-icos-traders-invest/

Thank for making us aware of this article.

Icos needs publication the getting success. And happy to see that genesis vision taking good publication which it deserved very much.
Yep, every article and media publication is great thing for Genesis vision. This can bring many ico investors
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:36:19 AM

It could be interesting. Bot manager, would be funny if he was the best manager  Grin

Well that's a funny thing. I've recently read an article that most of the S&P 500 trading already happens automatically by bots. This seems to be already so since the 80's. I don't know if it's true though. I still prefer humans doing the trades, but as most things it will probably end all with AI which will doe the trading.

As far as I know there is no rule that managers on the Genesis Vision platform are not allowed to use certain tools they have at their disposal. Whatever yields the best results, right?

Yes and more over trading bots already are available even on btctalk, I don't fully remember the name, something like CAT bot maybe.

Gunbot is Another option. As far as im concerned its the return on invested capital that matters not the journey to it.

I agree, I don't know the ROI of those bots by the way.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:39:18 AM

The crowdsale starts in some days!
By the look at the activity here on this thread everyone is getting excited to join this project!

This project deserves to get all the funding it needs.
Its a great idea, great platform, great team.

Genesis is what crypto needs! Wink
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:55:50 AM

i have a question is this genesis vision also handle metatrader plaform sofware or stock forex pairs?

can somebody explain that to me? it seems like iam a little more unexperienced than i thought i would be

I you look at the Whitepaper, meta trader is listed as a platform for the future. So the answer is clearly yes ! Smiley
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:06:18 AM

There is one question that I would like to clarify: If a manager makes a security deposit of $1000 and issues his manager coins that sells investors for $1000 (in an equivalent), then what is the benefit to him at all? Why should he trade for investors' profits, if he can trade himself for his $1000 value? So, the manager will release his coins and sell them for a large amount, for example, for $10000. Then why should he trade, if he can just take this amount himself?

A manager can't just decide what the value of his coins will be, coins have to be worth something in order to be sold. He puts in $1000 as a sort of security deposit and you're right, coins are issued for this amount, but the value of his coins will depend on his performance. If the performance is low, these coins can't be worth $10 000.
Managers trade for commission, they get management fee and fee from profits, that's the point. The better you perform, the higher commissions you get.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:11:48 AM

I think, not every manager must have opportunity to issued  their own tokens. Only trusted members. Because, there is will be a lot of scammers. Manager can invest 1000$ and sold tokens for 100k$. Or they must trading only with existing tokens, not owns
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:36:45 AM

People interested in the Genesis Vision ICO, very interesting article. ''An ICO should be built on a successful business model with experienced individuals running the project.''

oh nice, thanks. rising even more the media awareness of genesis vision with this article Smiley

good to read and good to understand.
It's great how much articles about genesis Vision are published recently. This attracts a lot of investors which will make this ICO successful.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:39:03 AM

I think, not every manager must have opportunity to issued  their own tokens. Only trusted members. Because, there is will be a lot of scammers. Manager can invest 1000$ and sold tokens for 100k$. Or they must trading only with existing tokens, not owns
Manager couldnt do that if he didnt get any profit from his trades which means there is no way to scam with that 1000$.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:44:43 AM

Dude. You should really check out the rules. You definitely are banned now for ban evasion. The fact that you even brought this up outside of meta is enough to get you on Theymos's shit list. Now........ Back to the project and the purpose of this thread.
What is the basis for saying that this would better be avoided until after the ICO. That seems rather speculative and if you can really predict the way the market will react to a certain token or coin then I congratulate you on your future as the first multi gazillionaire.

If Theymos cannot even solve the over 1000+ hacked account cases in a sincere and honest way, who do you think is the real shit?
The 1000+ figure didn't just came out of thin air in a single go; it was accumulated one unresolved case at a time until it reaches unmanageable level.

I can only suspect the admin is collecting a database of who owns which bitcoin addresses (and the associated IP address to pinpoint the geographic location) thru all the hacks.

Back to ICO.
Basically this is not limited to Genesis Vision, but to almost all ICOs.
If you notice, many ICOs are now much quicker to realize big loss right after listing.
I have no idea what is the exact reason for people to dump countless of coins that they bought during the ICO at far below the ICO price.
I can only speculate they are getting free coins behind the background of most ICOs.
I am not saying Genesis Vision is good or bad because I didn't study its business model.
But if indeed the same pattern is going to repeat (i.e. price drop below ICO), then you might have better opportunity buying after listing.
I might be wrong.
I myself bought into PayPie that sold out in half a day, with maximum hype by some charlatan Clif High and gang, and yet that cannot help the price at all from falling so low.
I notices even some "highly rated" ICOs also facing similar outcome after listing.
These days, I wouldn't feel I missed out on a good ICO if I don't manage to get in because there is a big chance I might be able to get it cheaper after listing.

Sometimes you need to consider that the way to ICO is (can be); early capital --> presale --> pre-ico --> ico and for each stage discounts may be lower. So when you write that ppl Selling under ICO price does not necessarily mean that they are at loss. In some case ive looked into it can be a 10x the Money in early stages compared to ico.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:50:56 AM

It's great how much articles about genesis Vision are published recently. This attracts a lot of investors which will make this ICO successful.

Genesis Vision is ready for there crowdsale.
The marketing is working and the community is growing.

I'm just a little concerced about the rally to bitcoin and leaving all the alts. People think they will get a lot of free money but this aint like BitcoinCash, BitcoinCash was supported by big investors, nobody is supporting Bitcoin Gold. Why people dont see this.

Everyone should stop doing this and invest in ICO's like this Wink
Mystic90

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:56:32 AM

Manager couldnt do that if he didnt get any profit from his trades which means there is no way to scam with that 1000$.

Managers have have to show their trades after done. So you can check the managers history and what are the profits he had. So a manager cant scam you
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:58:28 AM

I've been wondering the benefits of the manager too, i didn't understand it fully on the first read. Can someone clarify this?
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:58:58 AM

So, one day to go, must read up on how to participate in the sale given I got some presale tokens in my wallet.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:06:33 AM

I you look at the Whitepaper, meta trader is listed as a platform for the future. So the answer is clearly yes ! Smiley

I think this poor guy doesn't know what meta trader is. Here is an explanation ''MetaTrader 4, also known as MT4, is an electronic trading platform widely used by online retail foreign exchange speculative traders. It was developed by MetaQuotes Software and released in 2005. The software is licensed to foreign exchange brokers who provide the software to their clients.''

alphashotgun

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:09:51 AM

thank you for tellning niklasmato Smiley
oom (OP)

Activity: 190

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:20:48 AM

Are you guys at Genesis Vision a bunch of hackers?
My original Dorky account got hacked a few days ago and is now used by an illegitimate user that carries the Genesis Vision banner in his signature.
The imposter that I am talking about is at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=180234
Are you guys at Genesis Vision part of the hack?
Why are you guys stealing people's account to carry your signature without permission?
Is Genesis Vision ICO another money grab scam?
In case of theft you should contact the forum administrator. We do not have any reason to block this account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=180234 in our program,since this account did not violate anything.

Sure we will provide integration with the numbers of trading platforms, includin MT4/MT5

Thank for making us aware of this article.
Icos needs publication the getting success. And happy to see that genesis vision taking good publication which it deserved very much.
Is this a fact $70 Trillion? In which industry? All of them combined? Which currency is this data measured in?
Check out this data from another source about the money supply of the entire world.
https://vc.ru/27263-rynok-kriptovalyut-i-ico-v-cifrah
Certainly, crypto-currencies and tokens are a large global market, but still quite noticeable. All the cash in the world is about $ 5 trillion. Money supply M3 (cash in circulation, demand deposits, urgent, savings deposits, as well as certificates and government bonds) - about $ 80 trillion.
Now that data is a little old from Aug 2017 and I believe just in the past few days Crypto actually passed Goldman Sachs in terms of market cap. Am I to understand that this project aims to perfect the money supply of the entire world? These are just two different articles. I am not saying one is right just saying read them both.

According to the Boston Consulting Group report Global Asset Management 2016, the total amount of funds in management is more than $70 trillion.
You can find the report here http://www.agefi.fr/sites/agefi.fr/files/fichiers/2016/07/bcg-doubling-down-on-data-july-2016_tcm80-2113701.pdf

One GVT is equivalent to 1 USD during the ICO launch.
So, they have binding to the dollar? What price was on pre-ico?

Yes, we have binding to the dollar. pre-ico price was 0,73 USD for the one GVT.

It could be interesting. Bot manager, would be funny if he was the best manager  Grin
Well that's a funny thing. I've recently read an article that most of the S&P 500 trading already happens automatically by bots. This seems to be already so since the 80's. I don't know if it's true though. I still prefer humans doing the trades, but as most things it will probably end all with AI which will doe the trading.
As far as I know there is no rule that managers on the Genesis Vision platform are not allowed to use certain tools they have at their disposal. Whatever yields the best results, right?

Yes, we don't have restriction about EA, bots and so one.

Genesis Vision— Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰GVT▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook TRADE WITH GV Telegram Medium  ●
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:33:06 AM

Yes, we don't have restriction about EA, bots and so one.

So if a trust manager uses napoleonx bot in genesis vision, it is like an unofficial partnership. Love to see one of those Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: