Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23642 times)
Immorta

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:59:35 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 02:37:22 AM by Immorta

Why do you think that retailers will actually find your product interesting? Many restaurants are actually proud for their high services and your product simply eliminates such advantage.

Also we envision few possible scenarios for the reOrder payment terminals usage while saving restaurant's money:

In the restaurant (on the table): A customer takes the table with the installed terminal, looks
through the menu, orders the dishes and waits for the order. The formed order is sent to the
receipt printer in the kitchen, where it is immediately processed. The cook informs the busboy
that the order is ready and he completes the cycle by delivering the dishes to the customer.
Once the meal is over, the customer pays for the order with a bank card and rates the quality of
food and service using the internal rating system.

Here reOrder Terminals save waiter's time and money while taking hanwriting order, moving it to kitchen, using traditional PoS
to enter plates and drinks positions, print the check, taking aditional orders, splitting checks, collecting credit
cards and process them.

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:41:00 AM

I'm following your news, guys. And I've read your WP.
The wallet which can be created at table-spot is just a hammer. But may I ask for more info please? Could you please give more explanations about the process of wallet creation? What kind of wallet? Which way? Is it secure enough and why? How the user will get the  needful data about it?
Thank you in advance.

Mtf,
Sandra

The whole point of bringing cryptocurrency to the end user is to give them convenient and easy way to use it. Easy as they use credit cards day by day. That's why we going to deploy our own blockchain system and implement our own wallets attached to their accounts. So any user at anytime can use R coins to pay trough our terminals using their credit cards or prepaid reOrder card where all processing will be done automatically.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:44:19 AM

Is your actual product, those terminals, similar to those terminals that you can find in McDonald's nowadays?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Helga.Alekseyuk

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:26:28 AM

Is your actual product, those terminals, similar to those terminals that you can find in McDonald's nowadays?
I think too it looks pretty similar . But I didn't stumble upon the terminals in MacDonald's installed on the tables. I think reOrder is going to be installed on the tables...but maybe I missed something in WP.
By the way, does Mac accept Bitcoins somewhere? Smiley In my country not yet...
storyoflife

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:12:27 AM

I don't know if anybody already asked , but if you already have a ready product, is it already aquired by any cafe? If yes, where? I'm from New York, and own a book shop with coffee/croissant point. Is it possible to implement something like an online book shop into this device?

And another question is about advertising opportunity viayour terminal. Is it connected to the cloud and the ads are adjusted according to the location where the payment terminal is placed (somehting like fb ads or adwords), or is it installed individually  for for each net in cafe considering wishes of the restaurant owner?
Immorta

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:26:08 PM

It's tabletop PoS, not kiosks like in McDonalds - so it's more similar to what's you can find in US chains like AppleBee's, Olive Garden, Chipotle or any International airport.

█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:32:24 AM

I don't know if anybody already asked , but if you already have a ready product, is it already aquired by any cafe? If yes, where? I'm from New York, and own a book shop with coffee/croissant point. Is it possible to implement something like an online book shop into this device?

And another question is about advertising opportunity viayour terminal. Is it connected to the cloud and the ads are adjusted according to the location where the payment terminal is placed (somehting like fb ads or adwords), or is it installed individually  for for each net in cafe considering wishes of the restaurant owner?

Thank you for your interest.
Yes we have ready to deploy product for any NY restaurant but we need investment for hardware and support team.

You can send me your contacts and we will bring you terminal to show all functionality inside your book shop. Yes it can be installed in any type of shop and sell any type of goods. On a counter, customer tables or as a kiosk mode.
Advertisement indeed very big part of the project. We do have our own cloud solution where any restaurant owner can customize their menu. And yes we can manage advertisement content on any location. It's in very basic state right now but we want to improve this functionality. So any business owner will have special function to adjust ads individually
Let me know if you have any question and if you need my contact number
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:35:26 AM

Heres my prediction: This service will never be created and any money they take in for the "ICO" will evaporate.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:37:18 AM

Why do you think so? What makes you think so?
Immorta

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:38:01 AM

Well, with reOrder terminals and infrastructure in general they can do it sooner than later. It's also the question of corporate priorities . Do you remember the moment 3 month ago when McDonalds annonced about its kiosks automation ? Those news brought the shares at ALL TIME HIGH ! Check it out : https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/mcdonalds-hits-all-time-high-as-wall-street-cheers-replacement-of-cashiers-with-kiosks.html The same effect will do reOrder infrastructure on small chains, fast casual and almost any other types of restaurants.

milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:39:33 AM

Well, with reOrder terminals and infrastructure in general they can do it sooner than later. It's also the question of corporate priorities . Do you remember the moment 3 month ago when McDonalds annonced about its kiosks automation ? Those news brought the shares at ALL TIME HIGH ! Check it out : https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/mcdonalds-hits-all-time-high-as-wall-street-cheers-replacement-of-cashiers-with-kiosks.html The same effect will do reOrder infrastructure on small chains, fast casual and other types of restaurants.

This news story is unrelated to reOrder terminals.

milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:40:42 AM

Why do you think so? What makes you think so?
Because thats what happens in most ICO's and you already have shills in here talking about your nonexistant products as if your company already makes them, which they do not.

milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:43:57 AM

reOrder Technologies Inc. is a company registered in Colorado, USA. Since 2016

Company registered 06/19/2017, not 2016.

Generally Tech companies that have been around for a year have at least a website,
Not just a linked in account made last month with 2 followers.

Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:45:01 AM

Product development started in 2016 and Company registered in 2017. Yes Sir. This is correct
milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:45:34 AM

Product development started in 2016 and Company registered in 2017. Yes Sir. This is correct

Show me one actual picture of your kiosk.

Immorta

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:51:05 AM

Oh yeah, its directly related - it is showing restaurant market & investors readyness for the automation, especially in electronic terminal order automation.
It is also underline industry pain points with those $12-$15/hour wage hikes.
The same is for retail. Have you ever being in CVS stores ?

Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:58:42 AM

Show me one actual picture of your kiosk.

Thank you for your interest. We will publish demo app in the next week. But now you can take a look on photo shots of actual prototype here in New York made October 3rd which we want to distribute on local market.

Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:08:28 AM

You can also take a look on our cloud management system for business owners.
This system check all terminals and sync data automatically. So you can change everything in your menu from web browser including colors of the interface

Immorta

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:51:34 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 04:25:06 AM by Immorta

Here's most recent news about the restaurant automation industry http://reorder.news/?p=105
We're right in the beginning of those in-store automation trend.

Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:59:08 PM

Oh you mention Company registration date. You can find in screenshots of the cloud management system tickets dated by 2016. We tested solution in actual restaurant with actual processing company and Company was registered later
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: