Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

Being strategic is also being smart,but being smart on every strategy being a strategic person it will really works perfect.Choosing the right strategy is being smart,and being smart to use the strategy is best.So theres no need for comparison for this two traits,you need both of them

Many intelligent people are not able to overcome their greed, and conversely, many people are strategic but use various ways though in an unworthy way. The first we must use is the intelligence to be good at seeing every business opportunity. Clever is not enough and even the strategy can close everything very well.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:05:55 PM

Being strategic is also being smart,but being smart on every strategy being a strategic person it will really works perfect.Choosing the right strategy is being smart,and being smart to use the strategy is best.So theres no need for comparison for this two traits,you need both of them

Many intelligent people are not able to overcome their greed, and conversely, many people are strategic but use various ways though in an unworthy way. The first we must use is the intelligence to be good at seeing every business opportunity. Clever is not enough and even the strategy can close everything very well.
They could be both at the same time I guess if the person has a lot of experiences. That's how you learn right? From your mistakes and continuing to believe that you can. It's hard to be the person who doesn't know anything yet about a certain topic but if you are patient, you could learn it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:17:04 PM

They could be both at the same time I guess if the person has a lot of experiences. That's how you learn right? From your mistakes and continuing to believe that you can. It's hard to be the person who doesn't know anything yet about a certain topic but if you are patient, you could learn it.
Even the traders have experienced still need to take some loss on the market, no one can avoid that and most of the professional traders only minimize their loss to smallest. You can take advantage the opportunities, but you never take good all Wink
Yarskdave

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:53:41 PM

There is no much difference between being smart and being  strategic, the both boiled down to one single point which is the end result.
But smart is needed to take advantage of opportunity that present them self's on daily basis and without being strategic you can handle and manage opportunities the by turning it into result at the long run.
So smartness and strategic are similar in meaning but different in pronouncements.
infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:12:20 PM

why not become both? It is not hard to become a strategic person if you are a smart person. Combine both of them will make you become one of the greatest men alive. With those things, you can easily earn money with any problem

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:50:40 PM

Being smart and strategic is very important in every person to become succcessful. Both characteristics have a very good combination because if a person is smart and have a lot of knowledge, he can totally think a way or best strategies on how he can manage and earn money. Smart person plans and decide in every investment if he could get a high profits.
It is true that a smart body got the smart mind so it is very important to be smart and sharp minded so that you will be able to get the profit. Bitcoin price is increasing and it is the time to invest in bitcoin and to increase the income using the very short time. Bitcoin is good to invest and you must have the fine experience to know that investing or trading would be best for you.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:03:23 PM

You can be considered smart by the matter of experience, you earn strategical ways on handling money or what you call financial intelligence. The knowledge that comes from experience is a product of successes and failures that you encounter in a particular span of time.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:16:17 PM

Actually Being A Smart Person Means having/Managing all the things in a Strategic Way. A Wise man can tackle any problem no matter how big it is but a stupid man will not face the problem and in a result, he will become a failure. Becoming Smart or Wise can only be achieved by gaining more and more knowledge and by the word knowledge I do not refer to books or school subjects you can learn anything even bitcoin or about how to manage your money. This knowledge will help you to make better decisions when you need them in future.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:33:36 PM

You will need both positions over your life, several rich people does loose their fortunes because they arent able to manage neither set a limit to their costs, wich result into bad management, for all we need plans, i had build mine long time ago, and it had changed a bit since then, due to crypto.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:07:06 PM
Merited by assyla (3)

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I agree that being smart and strategic must be directly proportional to each other.For the reason that if you are a smart person you also have those knowledge and strategic skills as the fact that being smart person as I said always have or always use their knowledge and experiences to become successful through thei own strategic skills.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:10:03 PM

You will need both positions over your life, several rich people does loose their fortunes because they arent able to manage neither set a limit to their costs, wich result into bad management, for all we need plans, i had build mine long time ago, and it had changed a bit since then, due to crypto.

Strategic persons are smart persons and vice versa. I can't imagined that these 2 characteristics will not collaborate to each other on the way to success. It's linked and they have to worked together.

It's impossible that a smart person can make a good strategic way and on the other hand a strategic person can think of a smart move in any kinds of investment. Succesful businessman today have both of that traits that why still they are standing in their business strong and sturdy.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:25:03 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I agree with you. Being a smart person is not enough. Not all smart people have the skills of making strategies and a strategic person doesn't mean he/she is smart. We must master both being a strategic person and a smart person. We can be smart through studying all the things that will add our knowledge and we can learn to be a strategic person in reading and listening from the successful people who started from scratch.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:36:19 PM

I agree with you. Being a smart person is not enough. Not all smart people have the skills of making strategies and a strategic person doesn't mean he/she is smart. We must master both being a strategic person and a smart person. We can be smart through studying all the things that will add our knowledge and we can learn to be a strategic person in reading and listening from the successful people who started from scratch.

Definitely! It is better to have both than to choose only one of it. We can be both smart and strategic person at the same time. Why choose if we have the option to have it both right?

It's only a matter of practice and diligent of studying ahead of time and learning different strategies in order to succeed. Being strategic person includes perseverance and endurance no matter what will happen and of course confidence that your strategy will work. Because there are a lot of people who are smart, but they don't have perseverance so sad to say they didn't achieve their goals.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:38:00 PM

For me, I would rather choose both because both are really important and essential so it is real hard to choose just one between being a smart person or being a strategic person. Being smart can enable you to think of a way of how you can be able to earn money which is really essential and in need to process up money production. Same thing applies with being strategic because it can be able you to make your money grow because being strategic can make impossible things possible in making your money to circulate for profit gain. Combining both strategic and smart person can make it a result of being wise man which is really helpful in our part of earning money.

zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:07:59 AM

i want to have both because if you are smart then there are lots of ideas can come up from your mind then it's up to you how you will use your ideas or  your strategy to achieve it and work it out.
You may be right. In my point of view, being smart is something which counts the most. If you are smart enough, then you will be able to make good strategies as well and all your decisions will be in very much favor of you. Being strategic is just not sufficient if you want to excel in your life.

beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:37:49 AM

Well for me smart person is better than a strategic person, Because we all know that smart can easily learn how to be strategic. So for me smart is better.

I think smart person and straegy should work both because people who have a good strategy but not smart then the results obtained will not be maximal as well as for people who are smart but do not have a good strategy also will not get the results as expected

in bitcoin is not only needed smart people or a good strategy but both are needed because smart people with a good strategy will be very profitable
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:00:08 AM

I would like to chose strategies peoples. They know how to manage when you're in trouble and work with plan . On the other hands smart peoples work without any plan. A smart person gives you a lot of smart answers but a wise person ( like strategies peoples ) ask you smart questions.  Wink
annylawrence

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

for me they go hand in hand. Smart people are strategic while Strategic people are also Smart
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:52:43 PM

Even though you are not a genius, you can use strategies to harness your creative thinking and manage your future for the better.
Very well said! I think both of them carry equal importance. Both being smart and being strategic are just like two pillars of the same building and both are very much essential for strong foundation of building. You need to work on both the skills if you want to get success in your life.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:51:35 PM

I would like to chose strategies peoples. They know how to manage when you're in trouble and work with plan . On the other hands smart peoples work without any plan. A smart person gives you a lot of smart answers but a wise person ( like strategies peoples ) ask you smart questions.  Wink

precisely smart person will learned while asking questions and they will create new ideas inside their minds then start building strategy on their
own, I think smart person can be strategic person in no time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: