Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:41:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16903 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:43:29 AM

At crypto world you will need both positions, you need to be smart to find good and potencial coins under their real value as you will need to set a strategy to keep with some funds to reinvest into another promising coin. For me im a bit strategic and soo far it had returned nice profits even with some lost on board as well, something that is part of trading word. But the worse thing is i had lost because i havent holded time enought to see the coin recover.
Both smart and being strategic are good characteristic to have because it will help you to become successful someday because if you will continue to have that then you will have a good results of your work because being smart will enable you to have a fast thinking to think for the possible solution in each situation and being strategic will help you to execute them fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
homculus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:52:03 AM

That's true, time is money, I also have a job before that we need to post and we need to post as much as we can and we need to full-fill our 60 hrs per week so I make a time management that I've given to myself I need to make 1 day rest day or 2 days. So sometimes I make 12 hrs per day or 10 hrs per day just to full fill that hrs.  Grin
If you really have a determination you can do it!
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:08:07 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

It requires both for me. One doesnt just work independently. We must try and givr our best in everything we do. Being strategically smart is the most amazing thing a person could have.

Hawkers7

Activity: 103

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Being smart only is not enough as well as being strategic only. You should obtain both of these skills in order for you to be successful in life. Both these skills can help you solve problems that you may face in your life. These skills are not just for earning and managing the bitcoin but also for everyday life challenges.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:55:40 AM

If talking about the survival of life, I prefer being strategic because a strategic person can always find a way to get what they want and survive in life. But you won't be a strategic person if you are not smart, so those two are essential to survive daily living. Being smart and strategic makes a functional living.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Simone18

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:35:37 PM

If talking about the survival of life, I prefer being strategic because a strategic person can always find a way to get what they want and survive in life. But you won't be a strategic person if you are not smart, so those two are essential to survive daily living. Being smart and strategic makes a functional living.

We have the same thought, not all smart people become successful on their lives. Being smart is not measured through your academic achievements specially dealing with survival of life. Strategic and being smart must go together to face all the trials and hardship we may encounter in our lives.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:51:56 PM

At crypto world you will need both positions, you need to be smart to find good and potencial coins under their real value as you will need to set a strategy to keep with some funds to reinvest into another promising coin. For me im a bit strategic and soo far it had returned nice profits even with some lost on board as well, something that is part of trading word. But the worse thing is i had lost because i havent holded time enought to see the coin recover.
I agree with that. What if you are given too much intelligence and you are too smart but not that strategic I think it is still acceptable in crypto world. It is not a hindrance to be part of this world of bitcoin. And,I believe that being a strategic person is always thinking better ways than smarter ones. These two are by far different from each other but both have value in earning bitcoin or any other coins that are much preferable for everyone.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:58:45 PM

I agree to you that you should master both being smart and being strategic. Those both skills will not only help you in earning and managing your money, it can also help you with your daily life challenges. It will make you more confident to do some things because you obtain and master both of that skill.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:31:47 AM

you've got to be smart in order to be strategic. I believe smart person is also strategic in terms of investing money or pursuing any business  coz He will not waste any of his time, talent and energy if this will not bring profit at all.
I think of both these things to be directly related with one another. There is no way that we can deny the importance of either of these. If someone is smart enough, then he can for sure make better strategy of making more money with his smart mind. Being smart and strategic are just like the two pillars of the same building both of which are equally important of the strong foundation of that building.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:17:37 AM

i think the two should come in one package
for me if you are a strategic person you are smart
you cant be strategic and be not smart
each person has his own skill that some may not even know
and vice versa

crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:06:23 AM

you've got to be smart in order to be strategic. I believe smart person is also strategic in terms of investing money or pursuing any business  coz He will not waste any of his time, talent and energy if this will not bring profit at all.
I think of both these things to be directly related with one another. There is no way that we can deny the importance of either of these. If someone is smart enough, then he can for sure make better strategy of making more money with his smart mind. Being smart and strategic are just like the two pillars of the same building both of which are equally important of the strong foundation of that building.
That's what I think also, they cannot be not co-existing in one person because one needs the other. It's better like that knowing that he/she has knowledge on the subject at hand. What I want also is, what is preferable to you, like when you're hiring a person for some work, what would you prefer? Something like that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Symphony_fr

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:08:42 AM

So the strategy does not appear without mind, contradict itself. It is necessary to be simple with the sense of prediction of steps 5 ahead, and then everything will be fine.

homculus

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:12:43 AM

I`m not sure we can talk about a consumer base in bitcoin yet, we are too few to make any study on this.

If bitcoin price goes down, thats bad for anybody who holds bitcoin obviously, and prices go down. Only good for loan takers, because they get chep loans.

If price goes up, then its good for holders, and consumers, because they get the same stuff cheaper. However loan takers get fucked as their loan size is increased too.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:25:17 AM

to be smart and able to make decisions correctly, to be able to produce the goals we want, as what you have said I think both are very important, if you want to make a profit we must be smarter in choosing a coin that has the potential to be made a place to invest, and has a strategy to be able to organize and manage it in order to run according to what we have planned for the future
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:30:49 AM

Being a smart person is possible when the user himself has the mentality to research and make calculations that match up the growth of the particular assets. In specific, with bitcoin price prediction can be made effective when the observation is felt over the market spending good time keeping track of each and every move.

bebejhen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:15:17 AM

I think it is better to be strategic than being a smart person because strategic person can solve all the problems. Whatever it is, strategic person can find a solution. It is quite similar with a smart person but strategic person is way better.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:28:17 AM

Why we need to choose to be smart or strategic. Can't we get both? I think both are important to be happy not only economical situation.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:53:31 AM

Strategy plays a very important rule when it comes to money because money control's everything. If you do not plan in advance you will regret not planning on making savings and be prepared for unforeseen contingencies. Being smart is essential as well as there is no point in saving everything without making profits or having fun too.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:21:46 AM

In my opinion in investing needed a good strategy to avoid losses. To create a strategy also requires lessons from the field of investment itself. Many lessons that we need to learn so that requires intelligent brain also where the brain can store everything we know .. so I think smart people can definitely berstrategi. depending on the intelligence they have
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:45:56 AM

Why we need to choose to be smart or strategic. Can't we get both? I think both are important to be happy not only economical situation.
Doesn't a person need to be a smart in order to be a strategist. Or for that matter to create a good strategy person need be smart. Why we call a person smart, because he is the one who know current situation, based on his comprehension anticipates future event. And prepares the action plan accordingly. A person with no strategy or shitty strategy is not considered as smart. Having knowledge is different thing, Being intelligent is different and being smart is different. Thus this question does not make sense at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: