Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16912 times)
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:30:47 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Being smart is not enough to survive in our everyday life. We also need to be a strategic person so that we can think of another way on how to solve the problem we are facing. Just like in bitcoin, we need both of that skill for us to survive in bitcoin as well as to be a successful person in the future. There are many skills and knowledge that we should obtain for us to be successful and achieve our goals.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1750
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:46:55 PM

Being strategic is better than smart person because if you are strategic then you are smarter than the smart people because you know how to solve the current consequences or situation that you are in and the way of your thinking is faster than others so you will know the best thing to do in such situation. Strategic person will bring more possibilities rather than being smart.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:55:58 PM

Being strategic is better than smart person because if you are strategic then you are smarter than the smart people because you know how to solve the current consequences or situation that you are in and the way of your thinking is faster than others so you will know the best thing to do in such situation. Strategic person will bring more possibilities rather than being smart.
I agree with you very well said, Being smart is okay but being smart is not enough, being smart is good for people or good for us but being strategic person is more nice, because when we are strategic we can think many more idea on how to became rich,and when we are strategic we dont contented, and when we are strategic we want more to be the best as we can.

Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:58:09 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Indeed. I agree with your claim that both being strategic and smart will be essential characteristics for a successful individual. It is not just enough to be a plain smart or a plain strategic to become a successful being. Being smart is really a must thing to have because it is an essential thing a person need to cope up with every situation to become successful. Same with being strategic which is also a must have to assure your success. Combining those two will surely result in being a wise person enough to put yu into success.
TigerWoodRT

Activity: 84

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

Well, of course it's important to be smart, it's always been important especially if you want to make money, if you are smart then earnings will work well for you, I think that the mind is the most important thing)) of course, it is not enough to be smart, it is necessary to be still strategic)) Lips sealed Grin

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:15:48 PM

for me smart people would be smart to strategize well but people who are not smart even though he can strategize, but people who are not smart will not have a strategy with good like smart people.

I couldn't agree for more about this. In dealing with money and or bitcoin, being smart is essential as well being strategic is important. Being a smart one would entails a person to strategise his or her action especially for example on how we can invest, trade and sell bitcoin.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:19:58 PM

I will try to be both, because the two opinions are mutually supportive
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:32:28 PM

In my opinion, you need both of that skill in order for you to survive in your daily life. Being smart is not enough because it just let you think and know what to do. You also need to become strategic in many ways. Being smart doesnt mean you know all things thats why in some cases, you need to be strategic in order for you to surpass the challenge that you are facing.
Being a smart person is good  because you can have a future if you used it to be progressive.Many people will attract to you And if you're in a. business you have the potential to meet your  dreams in life.Plus you add to do it all with strategy. Strategic mind helps you fast improvements  in life.

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Actually in doing any business you really need to be smart and strategic.
Being smart in doing some decision that may affect your business.
You would also put your investment first before deciding anything else.
And be strategic in doing deals with your partners.
You should choose a trusted partner that you be hang out until the end of your business career.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:32:39 AM

For me both of being smart person and strategic. Being smart is not enough for us to survive in our daily challenges in life we have to have plenty of strategies to use for us to be successful and to exceed in whatever challenges that comes in.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2436
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:38:22 AM

for me smart people would be smart to strategize well but people who are not smart even though he can strategize, but people who are not smart will not have a strategy with good like smart people.
I think it's smart just think relying on his brain with cleverness, but not necessarily able to strategize a good, can only read the strategy with his way of thinking. and the same strategy with intelligence and intelligence that can formulate strategies that are able to assess the strategy well san accurate ..
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:07:14 AM

Being smart is definitely a great trait in visualizing things and plus with a strategy in doing or taking actions of what a smart person think.its both being smart and strategic are the great factors of success.

It can be both.  It is a perfect combination if your smart and strategic person as well. Being smart and strategic are very important wherever you may be. If you ever encounter many obstacles, for sure the combination of cleverness and strategy is best shield to overcome all the trials. Especially in the company, smart and strategic person are both useful. They have to plan some strategic action in order to achieve what they aim for. You have your strategy your smart. It is Strategic intelligence.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:19:38 AM

If i only need to choose one between, being a smart person or being strategic, i would like to choose being a smart person why? I will choose this because when we are smart it was easy to survive in crypto world, and when we are smart it was easy for us to think how will be became successful in life and in crypto world.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:38:22 AM

Can I choose both?  Hehe, being a smart person is a commonly use by the person who have their own knowledge. And maybe it is passing by the history by their family to the next generation for their own. While the strategic is a kind to know more how you handle your intelligence as for being a smart person. Strategies is an also kind of being a smart, because if you don't have a  knowledge your slowly getting more strategy to get more profit.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:55:31 AM

Yes i also want to become a smaet and strategic person but being smart is a good for me because if you a smart person you will think and you can predict all and this is the part that the strategy of your own decision will go push through.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:59:40 AM

why not both? i mean whats the point of being smart and having tons of great ideas but can't come up with a plan to put it into motion.

Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:55:51 AM

For me, it is better to be a smart person that being a strategic one. It feels like if you are smart, you can also be strategic because you can think of ways that will be beneficial for you in the long run. If you are not smart enough, you can't think of a good plan with your money. Handling money is a very hard thing to do, you need to wise with using it, you just can't spend on everything you want if you want to be successful.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:57:11 AM

I think both has its pros. You can't be just one without doing the other. In the aspect of business, you need to have both to be able to have success in your ventures. Some even say that even if you're not that smart as long as you have good strategy, your chances would be greater than just theoretically doing things.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:13:44 AM

No matter how smart a person is, when he is not strategic in his or her life, he or she will only end up in a gamble. Nowadays, being smart is not enough. The competition is very stiff, so it’s better to be both smart and strategic.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:17:38 AM

Strategic is  a very good quality than being smart. All of us could think of a smart way to advertise a product but only a very strategic person will be the only one able to execute the most effective way to do it. Strategic person could also do it within a short period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: