Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 04:19:48 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16916 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:29:50 AM

Strategic is  a very good quality than being smart. All of us could think of a smart way to advertise a product but only a very strategic person will be the only one able to execute the most effective way to do it. Strategic person could also do it within a short period of time.
Strategic kind of people are the ones who are winners in different kind of field because they know what to do and how to do it properly because they have a sharp kind of mind that can execute effective strategies and things that will give them high chances of being successful in that matter. Smart people are not that capable of but they are still good though.
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:41:52 AM

Strategy is a big word, when we say strategy we say vision, we say planning for something big for the future, for years and sometimes decades.
You Don't need to have a strategy in Bitcoin because there will not be  excisting.
You have to be smart about when to buy and when to sell, how to invest and how to spend your money.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:53:07 AM

Strategy is a big word, when we say strategy we say vision, we say planning for something big for the future, for years and sometimes decades.
You Don't need to have a strategy in Bitcoin because there will not be  excisting.
You have to be smart about when to buy and when to sell, how to invest and how to spend your money.

Well, your strategy can include smartness and  you can choose to be smart within a period all as part of your long term strategy into achieving something and so i will go for strategy ahead of smartness because it encapsulates smartness in the bigger long term picture.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040

Paldo.io - Crypto Airdrop Database

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

Being a smart person is a strategic person too for me because if you are smart, you can think of many strategies with what are you doing in your lives.

In bitcoin world, being strategic is better that being smart because if you are a strategic person you can handle your money correctly. Some smart person maybe smart but they can't handle their money correctly.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
BitBayMarkets

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:40:45 AM

Both are the same because if you are smart you can easily come up with a good and smart strategy to invest or to earn bitcoins and the other way around is the same if you are strategic you can make a lot too so it comes down to the same.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:02:37 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

There are a low of ways to learn like google or read some books, You can focus on your craft and become the master of it and its not waste of time. You should always learn new things just like in trading, You will learn from your experience.
jcee14

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:14:49 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
For me they have the deferrence because smart person is the educated people and they have a goal of their life to became rich. Next is the Strategic person they have the ability to organize their life and they have a plan and set a goals to became a successfully person.
wideshut

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

To make anything good person should have both of these characteristics. Tongue
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:47:15 AM

There are a low of ways to learn like google or read some books, You can focus on your craft and become the master of it and its not waste of time. You should always learn new things just like in trading, You will learn from your experience.
Of course there are a lot of ways to research on different things especially on the google and books offer so much more. I agree with you that you should focus on one thing and become a master of it because somehow someway it's better to be good or to be the best at something rather than be good in different things.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:11:13 AM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
For me I think we should have both being a smart person and being a strategic because it's not enough if we only have only the smart person it's useless if we only have one in this, it's better for us to have both strategic and being a smart person.

Moonrunner

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:18:54 AM

If i only need to choose one between, being a smart person or being strategic, i would like to choose being a smart person why? I will choose this because when we are smart it was easy to survive in crypto world, and when we are smart it was easy for us to think how will be became successful in life and in crypto world.
i think you should be strategic because if you are you don't need to be smart to make bitcoin because if you just know when the value goes up and down.
Then you could already make a lot of money by doing nothing. You don't need to be smart for this.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:24:39 AM

Being strategic and smart in every field is the wisest way.A person who has a lot of experience must needed to know about everything to avoid taking risk and not wasting time in managing money.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:37:33 AM

Well for me smart person is better than a strategic person, Because we all know that smart can easily learn how to be strategic. So for me smart is better.
[/quote
For me when you are smart people you are always in right strategy. Because if that two are not together sometimes strategy its not good.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:51:13 AM

Smart people don't need to try experiencing everything in order to learn. Ordinary people learn from their past experiences but smart people learn from other peoples experience. Life is not really that long so we gotta stop wasting it as much as possible.
JacksonMonroe

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

I think smart person is the best because if they are smart they do not even have to try trading because they already know how everything works that is how smart they are so they already had a plan how they would sort everything out and fix everything.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:03:19 PM

Being a smart can be possible in all people because we are born whose already had that just nurture it to grow,not like being an strategec thingker because other peole does not had it. Others can temp but others cant. Being a strategic thingker is the most  good way because aiming a good future is having a good thingker to make life arrived to success and not to fall apart without nothing. Because a wise person can consider a successful person.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:11:24 PM

For me they have the deferrence because smart person is the educated people and they have a goal of their life to became rich. Next is the Strategic person they have the ability to organize their life and they have a plan and set a goals to became a successfully person.

Yeah! And for me, if I have to choose between the two, I would rather be a strategic person. You need to have strategies in life for you to be successful. If you're smart person, you're just depending on your knowledge or your learning. But being strategic person, even if you don't any knowledge about that thing, you can still find ways or strategies.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:27:04 PM

I preferred being strategic than being smart. In being smart there is a standard that you need to follow will being strategic you just have to do what you know is right thing to do.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:31:23 PM

I think being a smart person and strategic is both good personality a person should possess. It is different in a good way. It is better if a person is smart and strategic at the same time. But if i were to choose one, i would choose to be strategic because for me, you will never be strategic if you are not smart enough.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:54:27 PM

I think being a smart person and strategic is both good personality a person should possess. It is different in a good way. It is better if a person is smart and strategic at the same time. But if i were to choose one, i would choose to be strategic because for me, you will never be strategic if you are not smart enough.

Lol. I haven't heard of a strategic fool yet. If you're a strategic person, you would have to be smart already. Being able to formulate sound strategies needs a working mind so you have to be smart.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: