Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:38:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16912 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:13:45 PM

I think both are esential in the crypto space because if you just playing smart you will loose on good profits and if you play only strategic well you only make a certain amount of money so combine them both to have a bigger picture of succes.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
crypcoinmonster

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:22:49 PM

People say there is a huge gap between book smart and street smart, but eventually, you'll see that you'll need both in life. You need to learn from all sorts of knowledge, that includes reading, and experiencing.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:03:45 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Strategy means to be a smart guy with life experience, so defiantly we need some strategy in life, if we want to obtain the max from our resources.
barefield22

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:52:00 PM

Smart people can be very stupid with money. Everyone is different though. If you're good with money it's because you've chosen an appropriate strategy for investing and it's doing well.

A person should be not only clever, but wise to be able to handle money correctly. Experience is the most important thing in this question
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:03:54 AM

I preferred strategic person coz i have plan it before it will make decision and doing things that are usually appreciated by others. 2nd smart person makes me selfish in other way so being strategic person can make you decide very well.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:30:51 AM

People is good in different ways. You are so blessed to have all of them. For me, having both can really help you out on everything most specially if you are into cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
dammu

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:32:02 AM

A Strategic person
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:39:51 AM

I think both are esential in the crypto space because if you just playing smart you will loose on good profits and if you play only strategic well you only make a certain amount of money so combine them both to have a bigger picture of succes.

That's true in order for you to maintain good money then you have to be both because in this kind of market you have to focus more on being smart and follow your strategy. I believe that both can be learned you just need to find ways how, and for sure you make money thru this.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:47:15 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I think that you must possess both if you want to survive and succeed. An in depth knowledge of the things would make an individual smart and that would later on can be used to lay strategies for him to succeed.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:52:15 AM

Yeah it's good to be smart and strategic because in crypto world you need to be smart because lot people frauding other people because of lack of knowledge. And we need strategic so we know how to handle our money or investment.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:24:00 AM

I think if your smart then you are strategic too as well, Its up to you how you handled for your situation. But i know other people smart is not a stratigic, there are some people have a smart mind and stratigic.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:32:57 AM

Well being smart is not that great to advance sometimes we do something instinctively and probably have a good result to it although being smart can make advance move or has a definite advantage sometimes because not always go your way of odds and even gambling your funds to your choices doesnt apply smart mindset you sometimes have doubts to it but sacrifice is needed to do that.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:54:10 AM

In my opinion, If you have only strategic person then you've definitely nothing to happen of what you have planning for. Because being a strategic person you must have smart instinct and wise decision, to be able to result in success of what you have planned for. Every people varies within their skills and we are the one who makes it effective and makes it more  give us success.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:02:00 AM

In my opinion, If you have only strategic person then you've definitely nothing to happen of what you have planning for. Because being a strategic person you must have smart instinct and wise decision, to be able to result in success of what you have planned for. Every people varies within their skills and we are the one who makes it effective and makes it more  give us success.

I still can't separate intelligently and strategically in full, smart people can certainly come up with a lot of ideas, including when we make decisions when making bitcoin trading orders, but on the one hand I understand that many smart people can only be workers who use only one patterns alone, their minds never developed.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:27:17 AM

I still can't separate intelligently and strategically in full, smart people can certainly come up with a lot of ideas, including when we make decisions when making bitcoin trading orders, but on the one hand I understand that many smart people can only be workers who use only one patterns alone, their minds never developed.
I agree on that but in my part being a smart person leads us to success because if we are smart person we can make more ideas or maybe strategy to gain more profit i believe if a person want to make money they also make more strategy and all kinds of strategy maybe really needs a good brain to think so then i believe being smart is really the most important thing.
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:40:37 AM

If you really interesting and want to capitalize your budget try to attend the events suitable w this industry.
I mean blockshow, wbf, coinscrum and other.. for the first I have a promo VIP30
I ll be there an will be happy to meet somebody)
ferdinandos93

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:10:19 AM

I want to be a smart person because then i can make easy strategies and i can learn a lot from it also if you are smart you can know more about bitcoin and know how everything works and earn a lot easier then other people and earn a lot more.
tmawheba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:15:16 AM

My point of view is if you are not smart enough how you will be do some strategic things to make your move successful. So both being smart person and strategic is must it is a combo package for every successful person.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

Much better if could partner both of this ( smart person and strategic ). They need to be mixed to be more knowledgeable in using your Bitcoin. We are talking about this is MONEY, if you dont want to loose your money amd you are wanted to earn more income. Just combine those two thats how a wise men do.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:27:50 AM

Being smart and being strategic are two positive traits, so why not have both, when it comes to investing you need to be smart, you need to come up with ways on how you can earn more, it is not just by simply trading alone or trying to earn bitcoins, you will need to come up with creative ways, however bei g strategic is how you will implement what you have in mind, in order for your plans to materials. There are a lot of smart people, but they fail to have a strategy on how they will put their plan into action, and good strategists who lacks knowledge on what they are doing, it is muh better for a person to be equipped with both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: