Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:28:25 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Every successful business man or entrepreneur are really smart and strategic person. If we want to become successful in the cryptocurrency world, we should be smarr always and develop our strategies.
Sometimes experience is the best teacher after all and all loss can make you win afterwards. I think some successful businessman or entrepenuer is really flexible on all matters to overcome them thoroughly. Luck too is needed for this.
Being a smart person means youre wise and strategic, you know what you should do and has a concrete plan before entering in any situation. In experience, its true that you can learn something from it regardless if youre educated or not, it can really teach you to be better in your next plan or to avoid the same mistakes.
I think that being smart and strategic is very different because when you are smart then you are only good at thinking of something. You are great to think for the solution for a certain situation but if we will talk about being strategic then it means that you are good in executing great solutions and doing those things flawlessly without having any problem.
Tegin92

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:35:51 PM

Basically everyone has the potential to be smart, as long as the intention and determination is strong to try. Why is that? Clever is a trait that is not innate, and it can be from the learning process within a certain time period .. Strategy is an act of incremental nature ( constantly improving) and continuous, and based on the point of view of what is expected by the customers in the future .. And for me between smart and strategic is needed in running any business

●  ALAX (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)
█ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █    [ WHITEPAPER ] (https://alax.io/ALAX-whitepaper.pdf)          TGE    17th April (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)       [  ONE PAGER  ] (https://alax.io/ALAX_one-pager.pdf)    █ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █
TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ALAX_io)      REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/Alaxplatform/)      FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/ALAX.io/)      LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18456306/admin/updates/)      DISCORD (https://discord.gg/hfNGwkP)      SLACK (http://alaxio.herokuapp.com/)      TELEGRAM (https://t.me/ALAX_io)      ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.0)
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:47:36 PM

This two personality are both needed for a person to success. Being smart in many things and can establish strategies to reach the goal.

Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:00:28 PM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
There are definitely different type of smarts. I know a lot of people that are engineers, but they are still too stupid to see why bitcoin is important and why you must invest a considerable amount of your portfolio into it and hold it long term. They are intelligent, but not really smart.

Meanwhile I only got basic education but im smart enough to know that I must spend 24/7 making more BTC and storing it long term to get richer than all of my industrial engineers combined. In the long term I will laugh at everyone hating on me.
I believe  that being a smart person is not important because you are not making your strategy on what youre thingking. Because i beleive everytime by keep doing posting here in our thread our own money is created.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:02:20 PM

There will be more struggle that comes in to our life but life must go on and just go on the flow if you will give up it is like you're giving up on your dream you will no longer reach it being strategic is alrrady being smart in the way of thinking of your own good.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:21:12 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Every successful business man or entrepreneur are really smart and strategic person. If we want to become successful in the cryptocurrency world, we should be smarr always and develop our strategies.
If you are smart then you would really able to create strategy along the way since you do have the intellect on the possible things that you would do which you can presume the possible outcome. I do believe that those strategic persons are also smart ones because you cant think off things if you do have a slow brain for sure which i do see these two things are really correlated to each other but if i do really have to choose one then i would go for smarter ones since later on you would able to create your strategy on things along the way.

I agree, you can't be strategic if you're not a smart person. Being strategic is that you know how to manage all situations even if its kind of worst scenario specially when you decide when to sell or upon deciding to wait for another increase of value on your holdings. Strategic person doesn't always mean that we shoud be showing agressiveness, but the most important is you know hot to control emotions because if you have that I am certain that you will formulate good ideas rather than being agressive.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:50:27 PM

Being a smart person -you know how to use wisely your bitcoin is
strategic person - you know how and where do you invest your bitcoin
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:09:58 PM

Indeed, both are very related and have an important role but to be an intelligent person first because by being a smart person we can think of everything with a positive and smart people there will be brilliant ideas.
while strategic is a thing that has a very beneficial impact or influence on a certain goal in the long run.
then smart people will be able to think of a good strategy.
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:41:55 AM

Smart is being quick-witted.  Strategic pertains to a strategy.  Having a strategy is having a plan. 

Being quick-witted is most helpful with short term decisions.  Having a plan would be better for a long-term decisions.

Maybe day traders would benefit from being 'smart' and holders would benefit more from being strategic.
tommierijnbout

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:43:41 AM

I think strategic is the better thing, you're smart but there are tons of people who are smarter than you, so just follow the stragedy , don't trying to be smarter than others is the best rule in trading.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
principledquince

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:07:31 AM

Smart is being quick-witted.  Strategic pertains to a strategy.  Having a strategy is having a plan. 

Being quick-witted is most helpful with short term decisions.  Having a plan would be better for a long-term decisions.

Maybe day traders would benefit from being 'smart' and holders would benefit more from being strategic.

Yes I agree because smart people able to make decisions abruptly, this kind attitude is relatively related to smart traders. While those strategic person,
focus on a long term or overall aim, which attributes of a holders.
deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:10:29 AM

Yes I agree because smart people able to make decisions abruptly, this kind attitude is relatively related to smart traders. While those strategic person,
focus on a long term or overall aim, which attributes of a holders.
But if you're only can owning one in two of them, which one you will choose ?Not all of them . Smart or being strategic ? That's the hardest choice.
multibit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:51:41 AM

I want them both. Strategic and smart are perfect ways to be successful in any kind of living. Whether you are at home or at work,you need to be strategic with your job,money budgeting at home and be smart because smart people easily understands complicated situations. That's why both are equal to have. Strategies alone won't work if you don't plan better ways in doing so. I believe that to have good career,make yourself useful with full of skills and talents that coincide the two mentioned.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:56:44 AM

I believe that being smart only isn't enough and being strategic only also won't be enough.. Both are needed in our life. But if I can only choose one either to be smart or strategic, I'll go for smart. Literally I'll just making a stupid strategy if I'm not smart, and I believe almost all smart people are strategic. Even if they don't, they can just hire strategic person ( strategic person can just hire smart person as well, but well, I prefer being smart Cheesy

Fr0styFIedgIing

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:54:53 PM

The bigst score before forking is Bitcoin.After that oneeI've to find the best time to purchase altcoins.I'd send some of my profit for additional altcoins, Not sure the buying time actuallyg
burnaksalseda

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:00:27 PM

It is important to have both being a smart person and a strategic person. We need both of that skills in order for us to survive in every challenges that we face. But if youre only going to choose one, i think being strategic is better. Because being a strategic person can help you face any challenges or problems in your life.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:49:56 PM

It is important to have both being a smart person and a strategic person. We need both of that skills in order for us to survive in every challenges that we face. But if youre only going to choose one, i think being strategic is better. Because being a strategic person can help you face any challenges or problems in your life.
Really? A strategic person without smart brain never has any good strategy.
Finally, this person is not capable of creating great strategies, so you can not call it is a strategist.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:56:39 PM

I think being a smart person will certainly also be a strategist. Because a smart person must think of many things before doing something to achieve the goals he wants. Most smart people have a pretty good level of strategy I think. But I do not know any other opinions in this forum, that's just my opinion.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:13:59 PM

Being Smart or Strategic is the mindset of someone who has a lot of intelligence but he does not have a future strategy then usually the person will be utilized or become employees by people who have a future or strategic mindset because people who think strategically will tend to invest and plan in the long run so do not be surprised if strategic people tend to be richer than smart thinking but not strategic.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:38:11 PM

I believe both are good if you mean it for bitcoin then both would apply very good because with a good strategy you can earn more and faster and with being smart you can win more and faster a lot more times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: