Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:09:48 AM

If you are talking about the bitcoin, you must be strategic on how you invest your money so you will be sure that your money increases after a long time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:20:09 AM

I think maybe they are both same those smart person or being strategic but they have also some things in different. Being a smart person is a given to people what those skills or what is the thing can fit on him/her. You can be a smart person on something that will fit on your skills but not at all. You can call a strategic person is also a smart person because if you do have something strategies in a lot of matters or situation you are also smart but it means strategy you cant also do a lot of things because of your strategy. they have both advantage and disadvantage at the same time. But for me if im gonna choose on those two i will pick to be a smart person because being a smart person will gives you a wise thinking of something before you act you can well manage in a lot of troubles or matters that will comes to you.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:34:04 AM

I believe both are good if you mean it for bitcoin then both would apply very good because with a good strategy you can earn more and faster and with being smart you can win more and faster a lot more times.
If you have those two characteristics then you are good because you will make a lot of positive results with that. If you are a smart person and also a strategic person then it means that you can react fast to the different situation and you can make things faster to happen than other people.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:20:35 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I need both, because if you can not either of them will not be balanced, the strategy I use to get the way how to benefit from bitcoin, while the intelligence I use to calculate the graph that will happen.
James ssi~

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:33:52 AM

On my personal standpoint, being half smart and half strategic on something you wanna pursue will result in success. Being totally smart is bad as well as totally strategic person. Both are needed and should be balance proportioned.
tommy05

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:40:54 AM

On my personal standpoint, being half smart and half strategic on something you wanna pursue will result in success. Being totally smart is bad as well as totally strategic person. Both are needed and should be balance proportioned.
I doubt the being a total strategic person is bad ! actually most of the successful individuals including on the field of trading are strategic persons so I doubt that your argument is correct.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:50:30 AM

I doubt the being a total strategic person is bad ! actually most of the successful individuals including on the field of trading are strategic persons so I doubt that your argument is correct.

Being smart and being strategic for me are both good qualities in order to gain bigger profits. Being succesful depends on each individual's approach. We really can't teach people because situations varies and consequences depends on each person's mind setting.

putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:22:38 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

being a smart person is a top priority because it is the most special and the greatest because with the intelligence we can think of what we will do and what we will do.
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:41:54 AM

Sir we can consider a strategic person a smart one also because it primarily uses mental ability also so why need to choose? It is obvious. Maybe it is better to choose on a person that "know the answer or the person that knows how to find the answer". In addition a smart or an intelligent person is devided into many other things.

whichisbetter

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:47:33 AM

Both! Because for me, you need to have a strategic plan and a smart goal Wink
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:15:22 AM

No matter how you smart if you are not lucky you cant do anything...even you have a beter strategic if you are not lucky its nothing...

ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:57:44 AM

I preferably choose smart person because being smart can act very strategic as well.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:00:46 AM

I think being a smart person, shows that you are well in making a strategy as well. So no problem to pick on the two.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:09:24 AM

To succeed in business, I think both should be. Intelligent in stragegi is needed in business, especially in buying and selling in the world of crypto. Because if we are less strategic in making decisions then we will not get any profit.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:36:26 PM

If you are talking about the bitcoin, you must be strategic on how you invest your money so you will be sure that your money increases after a long time.
I do agree if it's about bitcoin i probably choose being strategic person. Let's face the fact that not all smart person can do good in investing maybe some are good in academics but not in everything. But i am not saying that being strategic doesn't mean your not smart, it just the other side of being smart which will lead to your success. And also i am not saying that being smart doesn't mean your not strategic person and you will not succeed. Just my point of view.  Smiley
AnaIyst

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:51:50 AM

If you're wise you will produce a golong term technique for your lietim as ell s your money. It's impossible how a smart individual cannot be proper, they go with each other hand by hand as characteristics. A good individual thinks forward and thinks outside the box so he'll develop a good strategy for his long term life and cash. If you do not plan in advance you aren't regarded as a smart person.od fewa
hernanlazaro

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:01:21 AM

Both being a smart person and strategic person are important skills that we should obtain for us to survive to the daily challenges that we face in our lives. But if youre only going to choose one, i think being strategic person is better than being smart. Not all problems can be solve by a smart person but a strategic person can.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

Smart or Strategic? All I can say is, If you are a smart person, then you are also a strategic one. But you are right having mastered the both of them will lead to to success. But being a smart and strategic is not enough. You will also need experience in order to achieve your goals.

404 Not Found
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:00:45 PM

i think they are just the same the result just depends on people uniquely. Say, our goals, beliefs and aims stands as a factor to strategize and be smart.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:05:31 PM

Of course, being strategic one is way much better than being smart because i have seen some people who are naturally smart but still doesn't even tried to apply such things while the strategic one keeps on analyzing the situation before he act but then it still has a disadvantage. But if the person is smart and strategic, then i would probably say that he/she is a complete package about intellectual.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: