Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:44:24 AM

Umm i’d say that we all need both. It’s not enough being only smart, you also need to be some cunning to have some effective strategies about everything.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:41:46 AM

Being strategic is much better than being smart. Even though smart people are knowledgeable, some or most of them lacks strategies on handling a group/companies or when dealing with different situations. Most smart people are self centered and some dont want others to be on top of them. Strategic persons are those that can be a good leader. They tend to be analytic, open minded, risk taker and a good problem solver. They have lots of ideas and are very open minded. They embrace any opportunities and have the right amount of courage in dealing situations.
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:47:54 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
My mother told me being a strategic person is much better than being a smart person. If you're strategic you can always find strategy if you have problem in life.

But for me the better thing is the combination of this two. maybe we can find strategy if we are a strategic person but what if that strategy is not the best strategy to use ?

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:13:52 AM

I think being a smart person, shows that you are well in making a strategy as well. So no problem to pick on the two.
There is no doubt being smart person is more good rather than strategic, i am not saying that being strategic is not good at all they are both good but being smart person can make us also rich in the future and when we are smart we are also thinking many strategy to be rich in the future and being smart person you can easily think how you will earn more money how you will manage your money very well.

it is good for for the bitcoin that you have stragatic quality and the smartness is also a good factor for the bitcoin. if you are stragatically ready to invest in the bitcoin and lead your project with a smart way then you have the skill to generate good income from the bitcoin so that. it means both smartness and stragatic skill is benefit but the use of both are required to be on the time.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:26:58 PM

There are many kinds of smart and strategic are belong to them like Smart in acknowledgement means you're easily understanding what your studying or looking for unlike strategic you're not good in understanding some other things for the first time but after a few review you have thinked a good strategy on how to be a successful in that profession like in TRADING, Smart people easily can learn on how trading works but they're easily learning the strategies.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:56:34 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I agree that there must be a balance, but you can also admit a preponderance of rationality. Only need to compare the rational conclusions with
objective reality and correct them based on experience
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:22:15 PM

Umm i’d say that we all need both. It’s not enough being only smart, you also need to be some cunning to have some effective strategies about everything.
If you really want to get success in your life, then you have to polish both your skills. In fact, if you’ll be smart then you’ll be having this much of knowledge that you’ll be able to make the right decision and that too at the very right time. Being strategic will actually help you in making a better plan which in turn will help you in gaining more amount of money. So both the things are equally important and can help you in having a bright future.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:18:32 AM

Being both is the best. If you have time, you can have both of these characteristics. Do not underestimate yourself. We are better than we thought and we can do anything if we have a good effort and passion. And most of all, become both smart and strategic will give you more chance to earn a huge amount of money
Never easy to get a successful story in trading , always try something new everyday , and see if it is could work for you or not . So indeed there is no harm to give a shot on both , just never stop learning.

But i just think that when you can react smartly , you can learn easily on certain strategy, that is all.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:19:00 PM

I agree on how you elaborate smart and strategic. Yes being smart is you can be strategic as well. Smart on how ou manage the resources you have and being strategic on how to keep that resources going and growing. Another way to say is that when a person is not smart enough the he could end up broke on his investments because he has no strategy on how to manage his investments. In short you should be smart to be strategic.
You can not being a strategic trader without smart brain. So, for strategic trader, they was also the smart trader first. But for the smart trader, they do not need to be the strategic person, but I am sure they will not have good profits and method for trading Cheesy.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
anga3636

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:11:58 AM

Being SMART is being strategic. I go for being smart. Being smart encompasses different fields and one of which is strategy. And as far as I can rememver, one of the meaning for the acronym of SMART is measurable. One can measure using statistics to determine probabilithy of success this is being strategoc. Don't you think?
To become smart is not the way of professional and success people but the way of professional and success people are to become strategic. So if you become strategic and work with your plan then you will get success in life most proabably.
jwuanah

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:20:47 AM

Being smart person become you a strategic person as well because both of that have a good mind. If you have a good mind you will be a successful in that skills. That important! Smiley
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:34:03 AM

Both are needed here in bitcoin and you the two also cannot stand alone. The only way you can be strategic is by being smart on making plans on how you are going to store your bitcoin and earn some of it. It is a must that you can balance both so that you can get more better outcomes. You need to be wise also since there are a lot of trouble here.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:06:00 AM

I think those stategic persons are way more better than the smart ones. Being smart is just like knowing everything but the assurance that it will work is not that big. If you are a strategic person then you can manage to find more ways to earn here and find ways to make your income bigger than ever. It would be a better thing if you have both so that you can produce more better outcomes.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:58:21 AM

Being SMART is being strategic. I go for being smart. Being smart encompasses different fields and one of which is strategy. And as far as I can rememver, one of the meaning for the acronym of SMART is measurable. One can measure using statistics to determine probabilithy of success this is being strategoc. Don't you think?
According to my opinion it is not good to become a smart any where because there is no such benifical result of becoming smart but you need to become strategice in the world so that you can do every work with a proper plan which will give you better result.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:22:26 PM

I think those stategic persons are way more better than the smart ones. Being smart is just like knowing everything but the assurance that it will work is not that big. If you are a strategic person then you can manage to find more ways to earn here and find ways to make your income bigger than ever. It would be a better thing if you have both so that you can produce more better outcomes.
You forget anyone can create and own strategy. But, why do the world have difference? Poor and rich, smart and stupid? So, the strategic people have this different, if you are stupid, you never have good strategy, even your strategy will make you lose money. Cheesy

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:34:29 AM

In being strategic you need to be smart, and just being smart is useless when you don't know strategies. I believe smart people knows strategies for them to become smarter, while strategic people also use their thinking skills to able to cope up with a good strategy. Both are adjacents.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:44:19 AM

I think that both can be considered smart and strategic depending on what they are doing. I think it is not a loosley translated term and strategiv and smart thinkers are one and the same especially if you are talking about how they kove and act then you can tell that it is the same

Y U MAD AT ME
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:22:19 AM

If I could be both, then I'd probably would. Although, the one that has more bearing would always be strategic in my own preference. I think no matter how smart a person is, if he or she is not strategic at all then there are still probabilities of failing or losing. Unlike being strategic which will guaranty more probability of success.
curv1991

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:45:19 AM

Both of them are necessary for traders but i think i prefer strategic more than smart person because we could get strategic if you're discipline but you can't be smart if you're not because it's natural.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:58:55 AM

A smart person can also be strategic, its better to be that kind of person than being strategic alone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: