Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16914 times)
nix_7878

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:33:26 AM

I think being Strategic person is better than smart person, because being Strategic person makes your life easier in your day to day life. So for me the real smart person is the strategic person.

But being both strategic and being smart person is the best way to achieve your goal and to have a successful life.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:34:19 AM

I don't think you can be very strategic without also being quite smart, but i think you can be smart without being strategic.

So i think being strategic is better.

:]
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
For me, both being smart and being strategic are important skills we should obtain. But if youre going to choose one, i think its being strategic. Not all smart person can solve all the problems that they may face but a strategic person can.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:33:52 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I also thinks that we should go with both types of qualities Because to have both types of qualities , makes us to Manage in both of of our money .
Because at one side if we are making bulk earnings then at another side we should use our money for better luxryous life .
Here perosnally I myself is a smart person but with this I am always thinking my future that everything will goes similar like this as is going and also thinking that what I can do much better then to have risk in the cryptocurrency field ( specially with altcoins investment which is main way of Making earnings in this field of cryptocurrency ) .
Well here i can hope that I will manage my money in more better way than what I am managing in present time .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

For me, you should be a strategic person. It is just a bonus that you are smart. If you are strategic, you can do all things in your own way. You use your mind to think of a great way to do something in your easiest way. If you are smart only and not strategic, you won’t be like a strategic person. You must know how a strategic person budget his own money, how to earn money. In my opinion, being smart only learns and remembers what is being taught to him but in comparison to a strategic person, he applies or experiments by himself. You should not only learn in school but also learn with your heart.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
partsofgarble

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:49:30 PM

If you are an smart person, that's probablt because you have a good strategy to make yourself inteligent, or maybe your beloved ones helped while rising you.
Ethinkin9

Activity: 253

Rolling in the Deep

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:01:09 PM

For my opinion we have to be smart and very important to deal with strategic. The Cryptoworld is moving very fast a a lot big investors i mean big companies is joining in.
At the same time it is important to be calm, first thing is to protect ourselves and doing things with passion!
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:08:11 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life?

I knew persons who are top in their class, graduated with honors with awards but are not successful in life. Why? They do not know how to deal with problems in life or like what you have said they do not know how to handle money. So being a smart is not enough.

For me it is required to be a master of both things

I agree with you. A person should have both characteristics and it must be balance but you do not need to master since you’re going to be born in that way. There are smart persons but not strategic so still they are not effective. On the other hand, there are strategic persons but not smart so that their decisions or move are not always effective.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:08:32 AM

I think that there are many types of intelligences and although a person can be a genius in sciences, can be terrible socially. However, despite of you will be naturally better in some intelligences than others, you should try to improve your worst intelligences to have a full life.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:38:08 AM

I think we are being a smart person, smart people type is looking for all the information is balanced, most people do not care about the new thing let alone there are official statements from many countries that bitcoin banned so as to make a lot of people do not believe with bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:49:17 AM

For me strategic person is better because this kind of person is a smart person.If you are strategic person you can easily overcome any problem you can do it immediately while smart person,this is the kind of person who is good thinker but lack of action i guess.But in Business this kind of personality is needed to grow your business.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
hurremshaikh295

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:49:51 AM

I thinky ou need to be both to be successful, not strategy without brain so one brings the other
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:45:58 AM

For me being strategic because being smart is nonsense if you cannot use it. Because for me being too much smart is gonna make you go crazy don't you heard those people that are too much smart and discovering new thing and end up getting killed or killing themselves for nothing. I am just gonna be strategic because i am gonna gain a lot of money in that and i am still gonna be successful and the most great part is i am gonna enjoy my life because i am not gonna overthing i am gonna have a lot of friends and i am bot gonna be weird
zoran.drobnjak

Activity: 88
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:28:53 AM

Definitively, it should be in a balance.  Smiley
Ratio is individual though and there is no such proportion thats ideal and works for everyone.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

For me being strategic because being smart is nonsense if you cannot use it. Because for me being too much smart is gonna make you go crazy don't you heard those people that are too much smart and discovering new thing and end up getting killed or killing themselves for nothing. I am just gonna be strategic because i am gonna gain a lot of money in that and i am still gonna be successful and the most great part is i am gonna enjoy my life because i am not gonna overthing i am gonna have a lot of friends and i am bot gonna be weird
completely agree...if there is a strategy, it means that you have a maximum chance of being right...but just having a mind doesn't say about anything...it still needs to be used)
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:51:14 AM

We can say that you are being smart if you are strategic person. I think  it is better to choose between the one who knows the answer and the one who knows how to find the answer. If we stick on it, I will probably choose the one who knows how to find the answer because unlike the other one who primarily concerns about memorizing, here the person might have the analysation skills which is more reliable into the real world.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:44:18 PM

I think smart and being strategic are interrelated to each other. If you are smart you can think of the best strategy to do a specific task or whatsoever. And if you are strategic enough to do the hard things to a simple one then we can call you as smart person. But if I were to choose I'd rather choose strategic person. Strategic is very hardworking people which he can think of the best strategy to make things simple. Unlike smart, yes you are smart but some of smart people are do nothing.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:05:28 PM

To be strategic means to have a goal and to work toward it. Of course, if you are smart, you'll find a way to achieve it.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

I think being strategic is way more important than being smart because when you say that you are a strategic person, you are that kind of person who will find ways to reach your goals no matter what happen. If you are just smart, you know only a lot of thing and you will only depend on what you know leading to less improvisation for you to reach your goal. The two can also be combined which will surely lead to good outcomes.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:15:20 PM

Being both smart and strategic here in bitcoin is important for me because bitcoin is too complex and being dependent on one of the two will not always give you an assurance that great results will come. If you are both smart and strategic, you will always be able to find ways on how you are going to achieve your goal. You can use your intellect for some informations with some of your plan b's for some troubles.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: