Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16912 times)
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:48:53 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Being both smart and strategic here in bitcoin is important for me because bitcoin is too complex and being dependent on one of the two will not always give you an assurance that great results will come. If you are both smart and strategic, you will always be able to find ways on how you are going to achieve your goal. You can use your intellect for some informations with some of your plan b's for some troubles.
But we are discussing if you only have one choice between smart and strategy, which is thing you will choose for trading ? Cheesy. I understand your idea and of course, others also know that. Smart or strategy, for me, I need be a smart person instead of a strategic person.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:58:56 AM

Indeed, both are very related and have an important role but to be an intelligent person first because by being a smart person we can think of everything with a positive and smart people there will be brilliant ideas.
while strategic is a thing that has a very beneficial impact or influence on a certain goal in the long run.
then smart people will be able to think of a good strategy.
Being a strategic is needed to become a good personality and success person in your life while become smart is not better and sometime become very dangerous for a person. So if you want to become success and respectable person then you need to become strategic.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:17:07 AM

Both. Strategy is the science to achieve goals. So, to be strategic, you need to have a goal; and to find the way to achieve this goal you need to be smart.
teddyktl

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:19:53 AM

I think smart person could make the good stategic so it's better if you're becoming the smart person at first.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:27:55 AM

I don't see how being smart is different from having strategic feature.
If you are smart you will realise how important is to have good strategy to achieve your goals and also to insure the back up plan if you have potential loss. To be both smart and with feeling for strategy is especialy important in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies investment.
To my beleive these two characteristics are something that every good and successful trader should have.

malaj
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:30:37 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Being both is better. However, I really think that a strategic person can out-smart smart people. Being smart can be worked-out, however, being strategic is a talent that you cannot develop in a short span of time. If you are strategic, you can make plans and even have back up plans even if you're plans won't work on the first place.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:33:07 AM

Everything takes time to master. But at least you do have a bit of those skill. Not everyone is gifted. There are a lot of smart people who can produce money fast but doesn't know how to save money or how to use it properly. And there are people who know how to use money properly but have less production. So at least we should balance and know our weaknesses.

aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:36:46 AM

Both is required if we want to succeed in whatevery journey we take because no matter how smart you are but you don’t have any strategies then your plan will not workout. These two is a good combination specially in trading and investment.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:47:43 AM

I consider both as an important thing here and I think you can't just be smart alone or strategic alone. In doing bitcoin, both is important because it will help you deal with some troubles like in choosing which investment to join. Also you need to be both so that whenever the time comes that there's no way, you will find a way no matter what and you will be able to make it through for sure.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:52:59 AM

Both is required if we want to succeed in whatevery journey we take because no matter how smart you are but you don’t have any strategies then your plan will not workout. These two is a good combination specially in trading and investment.
We should have all the good qualities in order to succeed, working hard and smart is necessary because when there is bigger risk
what we have to do is to know the risk and minimize it by employing effective strategy that would help us succeed.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:55:03 AM

I think being strategic is way more important here in bitcoin. If you are a strategic person, you will find ways on making things possible while if you are not strategic, you are just going to do such things the way you think it should be done. Being smart is also important but I think being strategic is way more important since bitcoin is full of complex troubles.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:06:39 PM

I think both of these goes in the same way, being smart person you are also a strategic type, because you could think ways to enhance your strategies. And these two are very essential in cryptocurrency world, for us to have a brighter future witth bitcoins and other altcoins.

AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:09:29 PM

I think I would choose being smart rather than strategic. Yes strategy are made to work, but sometimes they fail. Being smart and being able to adapt to any situation can lessen a loss and can give us higher profit.
Alekkborela

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:22:50 PM

I was thinking critically and hoping to give you the best answer and I conclude that being strategic person doesn't perks you of being smart and the natures of it, while on the other hand, being smart person can acquire all the possible perks of where the scenario is talking about intellectual being
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:09:50 PM

If you ask me, I think the absence of smartness in being strategic would be useless. In order to come up with a great strategy, one must be smart first in generating it, otherwise the strategy would most likely fail since it has not been smartly thought of.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:17:10 PM

what kind of term is that smart, kinda like uptodate with cryptocurrency news and know when to depo and withdraw in the market? is that not strategic? i think that 2 terms that you mention in your topic is kinda same. well, i think there's need to be failed for us to be better person in the future. and of course, luck is needed too  Smiley
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:31:13 PM

In my opinion, they are the same. Being strategic is only one off the attributes of being a smart person. This only means that you are smart in solving problems; a person who analyze the situation very carefully, think of a solution and conduct steps in a well organized manner. But you know what, being a smart person doesn't give you an exemption for commiting mistakes because you still don't have a direct contact on that certain situation, your assumptions and the things you perceive might still not happen on actual, therefore experiences are also important for aiming success. Whether your experiences are good or bad, it doesn't matter because this will contribute for molding you as a better person.

Remember, Knowledge is not equal to Wisdom. Knowledge is all the things that you learn and stuck in your mind but Wisdom is the point where you are able to apply those learnings into real life situations.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:42:10 PM

being smart has the potential to be strategic bro.
they can both manage and earn if they are focus!
but they are not enough because Even your smart person
or strategic . no one can predict the price for the future.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Kawasanz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:49:11 PM

When we want to work smartly, finish the workers well, on time and do not waste a lot of power, then all we need to do is find comfort for ourselves. Find a zone that can bring us focus in work. And ignore the disturbance. you have to find out which zone suits you, and from there you are sure to be able to work without feeling bored and not enough. You must really be in an efficient zone to work.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:16:50 PM

I don't know if someone will agree with me but i chose strategy because i know some that are smart but chose to just stay at home maybe because of laziness and i know a few who are not that smart and even lack of education but has a good strategy in life and was able to provide very well with their family and became wealthy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: