Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16914 times)
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

You can't be smart without a strategy: to have a strategy, means that you have a goal, that you decide de necessary steps to achieve it, and - more over - that you put thme into action.
For this, you need to be smart!

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

In my own opinion being smart person is advantage to make a decision in every strategy you want, when you are smart person its enough for you to know some new strategies

For me, if you're a strategic person, you're also smart. Because how can you think of other ways or strategies when you dont use your mind? This involves decision making and such. You can't be a smart person if you're not strategic, also you can't be strategic if you're not smart.

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

No of course being smart is important, but that doesn't mean being smart is everything.
If you're not strategic, although you're smart you may lose some golden chances or make a wrong move.
But if you're strategic, although you're not so smart you still can figure something out and make a way of it.
But still, if you can be both, why not? It'll be very great and unbeatable combination.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

There different of smart people i think its depend on your goal and what you want to be in the future.Because in me im focus about my family so my strategy is to save money and invest money order to grow and can be use incoming future specially on my daughter.

Goal need strategy and strategy need smart thinking and smart thinking need a goal order to success..
  Just rotational
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

Being smart is good but being strategic is better. Being smart is not enough to handle everything, they might be smart to know everything and to know what to do in some situations but not all smart people are strategic, some can't find ways to resolve some problems, but strategic people find ways in every situations to achieve positive results. They may make mistakes sometimes but after doing mistakes, they will always find a way to resolve their mistakes as well their problems/situations.
CornHub

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

Strategic will be advantageous than being smart, here is the example: When you are smart you will know that bitcoin will increase tomorrow based on charts and datas and you invested $100 on bitcoin then tomorrow bitcoin's price will be at $20000 and you earn almost 2% but when you are strategic, you dont know when will be the highest point of bitcoins price so you are monitoring it until you think that the lowest price will be that and you invested, tomorrow bitcoins price will be at $20000 so you earn for about 4%. I think this is how will be the scenario so strategic is more dependable than being smart.
chrmn27

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

I would choose, a strategic person. Why? Well, a person can be smart if he has been honed mainly by reading books. It can be mold by time. However, being a strategic person demands a kind of thinking that shall be innate or molded by experience. A strategic person is better than a smart person because a smart person can not survive without being able to strategize things. But a strategic peraon can survive with just his ability.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

I feel like a person needs a balance of both. You need to have the smartness to strategically manage your life.
Being smart and being strategic person is totally both good but if i will need to choose between this two i will choose to be a being smart person because when i am a smart person i know that i can think a wise idea to became more rich here in crypto world and when i am a smart person i can do many things in this world.

pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

For me i will choose both being smart and strategic. Being smart and strategic i guess will go with each other, because by having both virtue you do have a good future and you can do a lot of things. If you do have plenty of strategies in life good future awaits.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

In my own opinion being smart person is advantage to make a decision in every strategy you want, when you are smart person its enough for you to know some new strategies
I am choosing to be a being strategic person, because i believe that when i became a strategic person i can totally think many strategies on how me and my family is we will have a bright future and i am confident that when i became a strategic person i can have a chance to be rich in this economy.
ICOcosmos

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

If you are strategic, you most likely have the brains as well Wink.
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

That would be both. To be a successful investor we should be smart as well strategic that is a great combination. If we lack one of those qualities there would be lapses on our decision making.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

In life we should be smart and also have a strategy in how we handle our money, even if youre smart but you dont have strategy how to handle money then your future will be wasted. Money should use in important things , in foods,shelter and everything we need so that our money will put in a good things.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

I think I would choose being smart. If you are smart, it is already given that you have the ability to strategize to achieve your goals. If you are only strategic, but not smart, well that doesn’t sound right, am I correct? You can strategize all you want but there is no guarantee that it will work since you are not intellectual or smart and you can end up with stupid plans.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

That would be both. To be a successful investor we should be smart as well strategic that is a great combination. If we lack one of those qualities there would be lapses on our decision making.
I want to be a being a smart person because many people became really rich because they are a smart person and i know that when i became a smart person i can do many things to have a lot of money and i am confident that when i became a smart person is i can achieve my dream to be manager on a bounty campaign.
Crypto Lion

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

I feel like being smart is great for when you have to like learn new things within whole spectrum of cryptocurrency. Everyday some news will pop up and then you have to react based on what happened.

But strategy is more important for the long term development of things. You need to strategize each coin you invest in and make the most out of your portfolio so that you don't screw yourself over.

Smart for short term, strategy for long term!
jc123

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

Being smart because eventually you will learn the thing called strategize.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

Well for me smart person is better than a strategic person, Because we all know that smart can easily learn how to be strategic. So for me smart is better.

The funny thing is that being strategic actually implies that the person is smart. IMO strategy comes from experience, particularly from successful experiences. Normally that requires being reasonably smart.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

Well for me smart person is better than a strategic person, Because we all know that smart can easily learn how to be strategic. So for me smart is better.

The funny thing is that being strategic actually implies that the person is smart. IMO strategy comes from experience, particularly from successful experiences. Normally that requires being reasonably smart.
The most essential thing in the market is to have a specific strategy and plan, as it will bring success to you sooner. If you are really smart and have keen observation, this is great, but if you want to develop into a long-term market, you still need a strategy with the right direction in the long run.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

The most essential thing in the market is to have a specific strategy and plan, as it will bring success to you sooner. If you are really smart and have keen observation, this is great, but if you want to develop into a long-term market, you still need a strategy with the right direction in the long run.
There were things that a person cannot really that they are smart enough, I do have a friend who were not smart in school academics but wise enough in doing decisions, some of my friends didn't even enter college school but they were fully satisfied and successful in their life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: