Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:26:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16910 times)
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

Strategic always win if he battles a smart person. Smart person will just think a way to beat his opponent but a strategist will come up a better plan that people would never expect which we see often on movies.
Rodzz

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

I knew several smart people and they aren't all successful. I've seen people who are normal and they are  better off because they were strategic, they worked harder and had goals. Some smart people have no sense of direction  which is why I think its  better to be strategic in the long term.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
In trading you need to be a strategist rather than a smart one. If you come up with good strategies you will capture a lot of opportunities and will really succeed with those decisions.

fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I think you can't be strategic if you are not smart.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:24:21 AM

Being smart is not enough to be successful, you should also be strategic to obtain what you wanted. You cannot be smart if you have no strategy in life and in everythin you do most especialy in your investment. You should have a plan on where your goals will take you anf when doing decisions.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

From my observation, the difference between a smart person and a strategic person is experience. Being smart doesn't necessarily mean they have the right experience to apply what they know. Everything they have in mind so far are the ones written on a textbook unlike strategic people. Strategic people are the ones who have mastered how the system really works outside the context of the textbook. Being strategic is being more practical in a sense that you only have to do what has been proven effective already. So between being smart or being strategic, I'd better be strategic because at the same time, I am being smart with my actions and time.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

If I were to choose, I would choose to be a strategic person though I believe both are important. Having strategies would be very helpful for us to make smart actions and wise decisions. Strategies are always an advantage in every situation. Things would be easier for us if we have strategies and tactics.
hawaiinsunset

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

I think it's better to be a smart person than strategic because it's really good to be smart and it's natural not gaining over time.
Costy

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

I think smart or strategic are subjective oxymoronic mumbo-jumbo! only thing apparently answerable in the question is if we are an actual infact real person?

Doh, I just realised it was implied.
tooshay crwth
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

A strategic person is better than a smart person because he has to think and plan on how he wants his life to be and how he will achieve his goal. A smart general need to strategies to win a war. If you are a strategic person you end up being smart because you think and deliberate on you moves and when you fail you go back to the draw board and restrategize
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

Actually, I prefer being a smart person because being smart is a character that tends to be strategic. This is why being smart is more than enough to be strategic. I would rather be a smart person also because I can take advantage of the skills and knowledge that I have to formulate a plan that will help me earn more coins.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
Smart and Strategic for me it's the same it depends on you how you used it. Because when you smart in every people in everything you are also strategic person in terms of hardest part of your life. If you are big problem you must find the way or strategy to resist all your problem.
sansu08

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

It is better to be both, if you can... bit you can not...

Being a smart person is an addition to your credentials however, it is useless if you can't do your tasks efficiently. Basically speaking, being able to strategize is way more important since life does not end in the four corners of the school where in being smart is very much more valued. Life begins after you finish studies and a larger world comes in. This larger world requires both being smart and strategic.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Well in strategic there are some instances that you are having some mistakes right, but in the smart person it is intact i mean all of the above. those attitudes and skills of an strategic person will be in the smart person too. so i chose smart person.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

Well in strategic there are some instances that you are having some mistakes right, but in the smart person it is intact i mean all of the above. those attitudes and skills of an strategic person will be in the smart person too. so i chose smart person.
I cannot really tell, but I am a person that is not too smart but I am making sure that I am wise enough in making strategies, I think that smart people was just an advantage and edge but it cannot determine or assured that you will step high for your future, there is no guarantee unlike when you have your own strategy sometimes those who are strategic person are becoming more rich compare to smart people.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:41:13 AM

It's an old question; in my opinion, to be smart can solve some unpredicted and small situations, but only with strategy you can achieve big results.
So, you need to be smart AND strategic.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

It's an old question; in my opinion, to be smart can solve some unpredicted and small situations, but only with strategy you can achieve big results.
I think when you are smart you can make a good decision and that includes making a good strategy where you have to follow.
Everything we do has to be analyze carefully and investing is a risky thing so if we want to succeed we need to be smart all the time.
Oscar1979

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

Those who makes money while they are young and spend it at the same time, they would like to regret it for the rest of their lives. When you make money, invest it for your future that is the best thing to do.For bitcoin their must be the market knowledge and the usefulness of this currency.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

I think when you are smart you can make a good decision and that includes making a good strategy where you have to follow.
Everything we do has to be analyze carefully and investing is a risky thing so if we want to succeed we need to be smart all the time.
Agree with you, a smart person could be also a strategic one.
BubblySheep

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

It's better to know all the strategies, a.k.a easiest and most efficient ways to do stuff rather than being smart without knowledge...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: