Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16900 times)
sajjad100

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:28:14 PM

A person should be smart in the way of his performing daily life. And smart means being strategic to completing his daily activities. If you don't follow any strategic plan for completing your work, you are not smart. A smart person always has a plan with perfect strategy. A good strategy makes a man smart.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uchiha_madara

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

It's an old question; in my opinion, to be smart can solve some unpredicted and small situations, but only with strategy you can achieve big results.
So, you need to be smart AND strategic.
both are equally important, but most successful people are good strategic people.
shkrz

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Being smart here in bitcoin simply means that you have a lot of knowldege about bitcoin. Being strategic means you are fond of making a plan and finding a way no matter what. I think being strategic is way more important than being smart because being smart would only grant you the knowledge while if you are strategic, you will surely end it all up no matter what happens.

But being smart is also about ability to define if your strategy worth something. I think being really smart also means being able to create good strategy, but what is a point of being strategic when you may fail with your useless plans.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

Being strategic is being smart.

DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

Mate, being strategic triggers that you're being smart, its quite redundant you see.

Ok lets differentiate one another. Being smart is quite more bold than the other, so I should say that this one dominates the other since it only focuses on  one field. It is when, you already know what you're doing no matter what situation is. It means that you already know how to separate what's unnecessary to necessary, and by that you always choose the optimal solution, not the shortcut but the easiest and most effective one of them all. It is also where, you know what to say without you depending on any medium, for example, in history you've been asked a question, not only you will say the characters, dates, places involve but also you will gradually explain the situation on what actually happen. That's being smart.

Now, being strategic focuses only, obviously, in strategies. This resides your determination and confidence in making decisions and be able to predict what would be the outcome if you decided to do an action.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
BTCtrader9

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

You asked the question and pretty much answered it yourself.

A combination of both of those skills is necessary because either one of them won't work to its full extent without the help of the other.
Being just smart won't do, it's like deciding which one to invest in.

But being strategic would help you in knowing when to buy the coin and when to exit the trade.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

My opinion is being smart is everything, it includes strategic, mathematical, knowledge and decision making. You cannot split smart and strategic, both are mingled within themselves. Smart is something a difficult thing is done without much hard work and in a smooth manner, it also includes a way which others don't and you did it. To be honest smart work with little hard work and dedication makes success in any field, especially in cryptocurrency trading.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:35:46 PM
Merited by Liza Soberano (2), roll on (1)

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
As much as possible, those two characteristics are a must need to be acquired or a must have traits by a person because combining both being a strategic and smart person will be a much more likely individual rather than just choosing one of those characteristics because why would you just even choose if you can have both right? Also, having these two will make you a better person especially when it comes to handling and making your money grow into a larger one.
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

Being smart is the best way to grow in your life.God give King Solomon knowledge of wisdom because he ask it to God to control the whole world. Being smart is the best way to have all in this world. And you can have the strategic plan for the success. So being smart can help you to be a progressive in ln life. Bitcoin will lead you to a successful life if you used it in right way of getting an income. Bitcoin is a blessing that you have  to take care of it. 
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:13:48 PM

As much as possible, those two characteristics are a must need to be acquired or a must have traits by a person because combining both being a strategic and smart person will be a much more likely individual rather than just choosing one of those characteristics because why would you just even choose if you can have both right? Also, having these two will make you a better person especially when it comes to handling and making your money grow into a larger one.
I think if we  are smart we can have the idea or maybe strategy on how to gain a huge profit because if we are smart we can think an idea that can really help us to gain a huge profit i believe that smart person is also a strategic person indeed ,because smart person has a  power to think great idea that can really make everything productive .
Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

Being strategic means you are smart because you are thinking about your strategy. Being smart is just a smart, just a knowledge or about thinking but if you dont know how to have a strategy and technique in everything you do, it will be nonsense. For me, i will rather choose to be strategic because a person who have a lot of strategy in life they are more become successful. Knowledge can be learn. Everything can be learn but having a strategy, it is on your mindset on how to deal with all things.

Those two characteristics can lead to be a successful person. If you are smart, then you need to have your strategy on how you think and on how you share your knowledge to others.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

Strategic is just being intentional with your approach...to anything.

You can’t be very strategic withoit being smart. But being smart doesn’t mean you’ll be strategic

If you don’t gave strategic intention with your finances, but wre smart, you’ll manage your finances wisely but you might not meet your goals as easily or at all.

Personal Finance needs to be a more serious, focus subject in primary schoolibg. Everyone needs to be aware of personal  finance because personal finance affects  every single person!
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:17:38 AM

It is much better to be smart and strategic at the same time. Being smart sometimes you are just smart in learning theories and can explain it very well, but in reality they cannot strategize. Strategy is more on actual. How you do things in order to successfully accomplish your goal. If these two come together, it is definitely a success.
Chederella26

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:59:39 AM

There are different types of smart person, there are genuises in mathematical aspects and smart in handling money. Being smart in mathematical does not mean that they can handle or make their money grow. Being strategic in how you can earn money and smart to handle and grow your money is a good characteristic to have.

██████████ ▌    GABROTECH.io    ▐ ██████████
DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

I rather be an strategic person though , these days you only need to be strategic person , being an strategic person will help you a lot. From the word strategy , you have a plan a to z so you always have an back up plan. So I choose being an strategic person.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

The both is very necessary to succeed in life, you can't be smart without having some experience in any given area you will just waist you time and make your self a joker bringing only smartness to the table without some level of experience, and also experience without smartness will equally result into a dummy because you can't express ex partly without being smart. So smartness and experience are vital tools to succeed.
Nievs

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:46:03 AM

In some instances we need to be independent to realize how strong and ready we are at times when we are experiencing difficulties in life. But in my opinion, i would choose to be a person that is smart and who has a lot of experience because he may share what he had learned from the past that made him a great a person in the present and he may serve as an epitome of not only a good but the best person for his future. Experience is the best teacher to be smart at all aspect in life. And Remember, being smart brings life into glory and through that, we may gain the indulgence. Hence, life in this world cannot be measured for what we are but for what we have done as a person be it being smart or strategic
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

yes I think smart is not enough, you can be smart in education but it will not be enough to manage your finances, many smart people graduates from good universities end up just as government employees, this proves that smart in education alone is not enough you have to learn how to manage your finances.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

In joining this bitcoin organization by being smart is not enough ,being strategic is much needed in this bitcoin because at bitcoin you are investing money ,so you must have strategy for this investment for this may take time in the long run.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

It is much better to be smart and strategic at the same time. Being smart sometimes you are just smart in learning theories and can explain it very well, but in reality they cannot strategize. Strategy is more on actual. How you do things in order to successfully accomplish your goal. If these two come together, it is definitely a success.
Smart person of course because when you once a smart person you can be strategic all the time.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: