Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16912 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

In my opinion, strategic person get more advantage in any situation. they can control their turn in any condition, easy or hard. If we are to define a person by amount of money as being smart.
Strategic person makes decision based on proper analysis, it does not act based on emotion but based on the strategy.
Also, once they made mistakes, they always ensure that they learn from their own mistakes as they believe it is the best way to improve to become successful.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

for me smart people would be smart to strategize well but people who are not smart even though he can strategize, but people who are not smart will not have a strategy with good like smart people.
Intelligence and strategy are two things that must always go together in a person. If you are a smart person, but you lack the strategic skills to deal with many stressful situations, then you are very challenging to resolve, and vice versa if you have the strategy but no smart qualities, it does not solve anything
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Clever is divided into two kinds, smart in terms of education and smart in terms of strategy. And in the world of crypto certainly in use is smart in terms of strategy or smart in utilizing the situation, they can see which one is better and which is more profitable, because the crypto world full of speculation.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Being strategic is an important skill to acquire when it comes to handling money. If one is not aware on how he or she will strategically place his or her money, then definitely his money will be gone quickly. Being smart comes in when you are trying to invest and spend your money. If you are not knowledgeable enough on the market behavior, then maybe, your money will likely go away. For me, being strategic and smart goes hand in hand and no skill should be superior with the other.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

There are smart person but do not use their brains. Not all with honor students are successful with their lives or work. Some smart people think they very good and too confident. I choose to be strategic person because being strategic will always find ways to work things out. Will always find ways to earn or do something that can earn profit. Strategic person usually get a better life with the smart one because they the ones who used to get things done. Most of them work in a lot of job and will always do something to earn more.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

being strategic is part of being smart. Smart people tend to study and learn a lot of things that's how they learn and use strategy and it's the basis of my earlier statement. But, being wise is different. Strategy is one of the most common character a wise person has, and it comes naturally. Unlike the smart people who tend to learn everything. That is why I'd rather choose to be wise than be smart.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

I rather be an strategic person though , these days you only need to be strategic person , being an strategic person will help you a lot. From the word strategy , you have a plan a to z so you always have an back up plan. So I choose being an strategic person.

I thought smart person are same with strategic.  Because a smart person is a combination of intelligence and being strategic.  There is a saying that if you work, you should work smart.  That means being a hard working person is not enough, you should work smart.  So basically that means being strategic too.
It is true that we should work smart. If we are smart, then we can make more money. Knowledge is very powerful tool that we can use in order to achieve our dreams and our goals.

Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

Everyone is smart, but not everyone has the same intelligence. There are people who are able to master the mathematics, some are able to make the plane, some are able to master the various languages, there are people who become the center of attention, being an athlete. I think the smart guy must be able to strategize in the things I mentioned above. So I think the smart and strategic people are the same.  Smiley
Celine Ariola

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

A smart person is just the same with a strategic person. Both has the opportunity to outweigh those average people that are not both. But a person with the two characteristics is the best.
Gregoryxl

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

When you are an independent investor both must be part of the day to day, that is, you can not be smart without taking into account the thousands of strategies or tactics to negotiate, as this would lead us not to use creativity for the resolution of problems-situations ... At the same time you can not be a strategist without being intelligent, many times the strategies fail and you must be smart to turn the situation around or you will simply be a failure. Both are requirements for any human being in any type of business
ikipiye

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

Smart is a gift from birth and can not be searched. Therefore, smart people often improvise and be more creative in doing things.
Do not be afraid to do something, because we learn from experience.
I think smart people can manage finances, because all types of expenditures have been determined..
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
For me, without Bitcoin life would be meaningless, many think that there must be enough intelligence and strategy to become a wealthy man, but I think we need more luck. To achieve success on the trade route. Bitcoin is the simplest and quickest way to make success

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

I think that every smart person has some kind of strategy. But not every strategy is successful. So the way I see it, every smart person is strategic, but not ever strategic person necessarily needs to be smart. So in my eyes it is an advantag to be a smart person.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

I think that every smart person has some kind of strategy. But not every strategy is successful. So the way I see it, every smart person is strategic, but not ever strategic person necessarily needs to be smart. So in my eyes it is an advantag to be a smart person.
Being strategic is a trait of being a smart person. I haven't seen a smart person who is never strategic before in my entire life.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

Being strategic is a trait of being a smart person. I haven't seen a smart person who is never strategic before in my entire life.

A strategic person is  smart person. Not all smart person is strategic one. A strategic person is ingenuity who can find different strategy that is valuable on getting jobs and earn money. They are the person who can live wisely through the use of their skills and knowledge.
selen

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

why do we have to choose and separate those traits? isnt it great to be both smart and strategic? those who smart or strategic... well who is perfect? we are all striving our best with what has been given. i think
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

why do we have to choose and separate those traits? isnt it great to be both smart and strategic? those who smart or strategic... well who is perfect? we are all striving our best with what has been given. i think
yes, i agree with you dev, why we should distinguish between smart or strategic person, because both are good if used correctly. If someone is smart or strategic he will think of what next step will be done.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
IanDev

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

Sadly, it is never enough to be simply smart.

Especially if one wants to be happy.

I've noticed having a network of friends, and people that can help you out is far more important that being simply mathematically smart.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

A strategic person is  smart person. Not all smart person is strategic one. A strategic person is ingenuity who can find different strategy that is valuable on getting jobs and earn money. They are the person who can live wisely through the use of their skills and knowledge.
Yes, a strategic person needs to has a smart brain and cold head. Because the normal strategy usually does not help us have much profit. Therefore, the strategic person usually has strange strategy to invest and trading on the market. This is one of the interesting of this type people.
sportroma2805

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

Дyмaю лyчшe быть yмным ,ecли чeлoвeк yмный тo и cтpaтeгичecкиe чepты y нeгo тoжe бyдyт
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: