Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16912 times)
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
there is what we call individual differences.
Everyone has its own ability, but for me im gonna choose smart person rather than strategic one. It is because once im smart i can handle everything or anything that i wanted ,another is once im already choosing, it is own way, the decision making itself enligned to the strategies that each individual has.  It is better to think intelligently rather than strategic ones.

peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

Being a smart and strategic person is the same.
Why? strategically is a way that relates to the achievement of long-term or overall aims and interests.
So if you are good in strategies then you are a wise or a smart person.
margielyn

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

...i think if you have strategy in your life you know how to handle your business or your money. example when you want to invest you have strategy how to grow your investment..than if you smart and you don't have strategy how to handle when you want to business it is not working.that way better you have strategy in you life or your own self...
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

Smart people usually have gone through the process and stages to learn something first in a certain period, until finally he knows fully what strategy will be applied ...
While strategic does not have to be a smart person who has it. Inexperienced people also have their own strategies. But sometimes the end result is different

reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Smart and strategic is needed when your going to do bitcoin. Being smart is not enough you have to make your own strategy inorder to be success in life. You should know everything before you do something .Think and do wisely that strategic means.
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

Basically being a smart person will lead you to being a strategic person Smiley so its kinda the same thing being smart and a strategic person. And be smart enough to handle money, be strategic enough to play with your money, i mean by play with your money is you should know how to trade your coins right at right price at the right timing. Having both of being smart and strategic, you'll find yourself living a life at its finest. Smiley enjoy!

alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

It should be both, being smart and strategic. In our generation today it is hard not to be smart and strategic in everything you do, because everything we need keeps on getting expensive. If we are not smart and strategic we can't achieve the goals we have espcially when we are investing. In order to earn we should learn and strategized methods of investing.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

For me I choose strategic because you are not become a smart person if have no strategic in your life, am I right?,  but it depends upon the person on how they would be handle and balance this kind of situation.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

I think being a smart person is needed because the smart person automatically will provide some strategies to gain a lot of profits in the world of trading.
Tubagus86

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

I think smart people do not yet have a strategic, because smart people are not guaranteed to overcome problems. While strategic people can provide a solution to smart people based on experience and a plan that they milki, because smart people are not necessarily experienced and have a plan that is composed. There is a saying "experience is the best teacher".
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

For me smart person is the thing we have to do, there is no best strategy except dare to take risks and if we notice the successful people in this world because they do what most people think is reckless
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

Hi guys..
 Being a smart person or strategic?

Everyone has a different trait but being smart and strategic is the perfect or right combination of peoples personality. Smart is being very good in learning while strategic is a way of being careful or planning a particular purpose. Only in ourselves can know if we have this trait. We can't choose with this because I believe that every individuals can have this two traits, if every things or work we do has a combination of love and hard work.
Leeeeeya

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

For me, we all have differences in traits but I think if possible and we know it is, why not be both? The combination of a smart and strategic is one of the best trait one should have. Being smart will end up a success and so being strategic but being both will end up a very powerful success.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1269

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

For me, we all have differences in traits but I think if possible and we know it is, why not be both? The combination of a smart and strategic is one of the best trait one should have. Being smart will end up a success and so being strategic but being both will end up a very powerful success.
it could really be both traits for you as long as you know what you are doing and you have experienced it. If we're talking about in general I think there's a big difference between them and it is required to and best to have it both. I also agree with you that you could be really successful with that and with the right attitude.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

I think all the smart persons are able to think strategically. A strategy is needed when you have some far-reaching goals. But nowadays most people don't have any goals cause they can't see the meaning of their lives. So they just try to make money and have fun and youd don't need no strategy to do it.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

I think all the smart persons are able to think strategically. A strategy is needed when you have some far-reaching goals. But nowadays most people don't have any goals cause they can't see the meaning of their lives. So they just try to make money and have fun and youd don't need no strategy to do it.

I agree with you that being smart is also being strategic.  We call people who are smart because they can think of things in different way.  Intelligent people are just different with smart people.  People who are smart then to become more successful with just intelligent people.  Because smart people work smartly. 
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

I also think that both of these is greatly needed specially when you are try to earn here on bitcoin. Many people failed to earn because of being too clueless and because of lacking good strategy. If you have these both, you won't have a hard time earning since you can choose smartly and you can find ways to earn easily and effectively which will lead to you to benefits from here.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

Well for me smart person is better than a strategic person, Because we all know that smart can easily learn how to be strategic. So for me smart is better.
Well, i can say this topic is Blurry.
What kind of Smart that discussed?
Are smart for academic? Like, ouwh.. i can count,read it faster of smart with improvation when solving problem.
Well, i think strategic is better. I love strategy,  it makes my life lined up.

xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

If i would choose ,i would like to be smart and strategic both should go together . When you are smart in some things you can able to think or plan quickly of what will be a better concept to do plus being strategic you can reach your goals as what you had planed. You always have the back up plans incase when your plan A will not achieve and as being strategic you always have you plan B,C,D and so on. For example it is a smart way to hold our bitcoin because it will be a big lose if we will sell it and since bitcoin is in dip what our strategic way is to join bounties or we will grab the opportunity to buy coins for investment.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

I think you will not be strategic if you are not smart so these two is a combo and if you have both of them then you will be successful in life but of course you need to put a lot of effort before getting there because there are a lot of people who are smart and they got a lot of strategy but too lazy to implement all their ideas. We need a lot of different attitudes if we want to have a brighter future ahead of us.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: