Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16916 times)
kirana08

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

Surely I will choose to be a smart and genius, why do I choose it ?? Because everyone who is smart will be perpikir and have good thoughts to set a strategy in anything, which is certainly a positive thing.
If we think only of strategy but do not think intelligently it is as if we are formulating ourselves into the abyss of danger.
So I choose to be smart in order to strategize well.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

I totally agree with you. There are different kinds of being smart. But maybe if you are smart in life, like how to get a good work of how to get hired at work that is already being strategic. I think the word smart is similar at being strategic, and you can be called smart when you are stategic in life. So I think these words are synonyms.
correct. people's intelligence is different. they have their own basic. but strategy is what I think can be learned. because we will know about strategy if we study it. not then it comes by itself
Cece

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

Both of these are very important for every individual. Being a smart person doesn't mean that you know all the things in your sorroundings and being a strategic person doesn't mean that you have all strategy in all things. Based on what I have learned, there's no one way for all things. For my own opinion, I want the combination of a smart person and strategic so that I can easily finish and achieve what goals i want to . I encounter some smart people that is better than strategic person but there's also a strategic person that is better than smart person that's why it is better if it is a combination of these two characteristic.
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:04:47 AM

Well, it depends on what the person will act. Being smart and strategic will give you more opening to do so. You need both in order to be a success, it doesn't mean that you are smart you know everything. By this, you can do an easy task when you have both of the characteristics. When it applies in bitcoin, it can take you more than you've expected because of the plan you've made.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

Why should you be lucky first? Everything in life takes skill. If someone relies on luck even if they win then it will not be as beneficial as someone who earns with hard work.

Sometimes you need to relies with luckiness also,  believe it or not it sometimes happened. But you can't be to much relies on your luckiness without doing anything you know. So,  instead if you smart or even strategic you need some luckiness as well.
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

Human beings have different abilities and intelligence, can not be equal to each other and it is because of the will of God.
Many people are smart in this world but each person has intelligence in his own field as well as in strategic.
Being smart and strategic is an option, where we can achieve a goal as we want in the future, but we should not forget a thing, that is the blessing of God, because all our intelligence and strategy will be useless without the blessing of God, all it is a factor that affects our success.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:50:39 AM

What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

Why should you be lucky first? Everything in life takes skill. If someone relies on luck even if they win then it will not be as beneficial as someone who earns with hard work.

Sometimes you need to relies with luckiness also,  believe it or not it sometimes happened. But you can't be to much relies on your luckiness without doing anything you know. So,  instead if you smart or even strategic you need some luckiness as well.
Luck is not consistent but you need to be consistent in order to be successful in the crypto especially if you want to be a trader.
Time will come that you will face toughness in your journey but being smart will make you survive this long journey and you will eventually succeed in the end.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

Both smart and strategic are good, there is no way you talk about being smart without strategies, accumulation of strategies that begotten smartness, if you are Smart enough you will  put all your strategies to work to achieve your goals. In others not to asmart your  self, You need strategy.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
Being smart does not mean that you are already strategic.    Sometimes you can be strategic even though you are not that smart. You just need knowledge about anything. Your perseverance and patience in your planning. Your attitude and your perspectives in life could make you a strategic one.
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:34:45 AM

In my on opnion I choose as a strategic person rather than a smart person.For me more strategic person is a businessman.The smart person are the leader of the company.
hshr0h3110world

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

It started with the question "is it enough?" So obviously the answer is "no". Indeed you must have both the intelligence and strategies. For me its a 40-60. Intelligence is basically needed in every work you do. But you can never go that far without a good strategy. You need intelligence for you to earn both wealth and experience. Since nowadays its either you control the money or the money controls you. Thus, in order to live up to these you must be strategically prepared. Thinking it is never enough to just work hard rather work smart is the first thing you ought to do. And to utilize the knowledge you have, you must formulate a good strategy while your strategies are solely based on your intelligence, on what you know.
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

I think being strategic is better than smart because there are smart person who cannot do some things because they dont know how to do it, i mean what strategy he or she is going to do. Like in bitcoin if you are just smart and you do not know how to manage you money it will be nothing soon. But it is better to have both, if you are smart and at the same time you are strategic. If you have this both no wonder you will be successful and rich.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

They are already in different action but for me I would like a strategic person because it can think about the strategy in the future. It has already a mindset in the future and it is also that he/she already know what to do in the future. Some of strategic person is a successful and because of its strategy and its hardwork. For me smart person, is only smart in academics or smart in their work. Being smart is great too but sometimes they don’t have strategy and they only base in manual or handbooks only.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Bitcoin is a very complex world and being smart alone won't make you through it that easy. You should be both smart and strategic in order for you to make it big here. Having both would attract more luck and benefits as long as you are applying it well. If you are smart, then you would surely find a good way to earn while if you are strategic, then you will find a way no matter what.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I think it depends on how you use your ability whenever you are trying to earn money here. If you are strategic and smart you will surely find a way on how to earn easily and make sure that the profit you will gain will be enough for your satisfaction. You can avoid unnecessary events and disappointments if you can attain both and it will surely give you good rewards.

nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

Absolutely right, there are different kinds of smart. Being smart is good as well as being strategic. If I would to choose, I would go with being smart. If you are a smart person then become strategic is always in your mind. Being strategic comes from being smart.  Being strategic is good but you cant depend on strategies always, we need to use our knowledge on how to become successful. If a person had the chatacteristic of being smart and strategic, then that person will become successful.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

Everybody is smarter than somebody else in someway.A really smart person should always follows rules based on how people and how it works.We can make ourself smarter with a hard work.Being smart or stategic is the same because when we do a plan or do a strategy For a one thing of course we need to be smart till we make it success.to be smart Lets develop our skills,learn as much as you can about as much as you canand exercise our brain with puzzle maybe like a Rubik's cube.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

Everybody is smarter than somebody else in someway.A really smart person should always follows rules based on how people and how it works.We can make ourself smarter with a hard work.Being smart or stategic is the same because when we do a plan or do a strategy For a one thing of course we need to be smart till we make it success.to be smart Lets develop our skills,learn as much as you can about as much as you canand exercise our brain with puzzle maybe like a Rubik's cube.
You cannot become a smart person with hard work because you will be only become smart if you will be having a great amount of determination and patience. It is best for you to invest in books and also spend some time in the helpful stuffs like articles that you can read online so you will expand your knowledge and become smarter and being strategic will just come after that.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

For me, you should be acquire a characteristic of person who have its own strategy because I believe that it is better to be a strategic person because you can resolve and think of things as an alternative in case of encountering some problems than being smart person without thinking of some strategies and smart ways how to handle things alone.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

Being smart doesn't necessary means you are strategic person. Sometimes, those people with normal IQs are more strategic than those smart ones. Maybe it is because of their experiences in life. Sometimes, there are contributing factors to those things. As for me, I would choose to be strategic because being strategic person makes you smart one. Strategic people has more to contribute and to offer.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: