Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35988 times)
Procrustes

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

if it has just started cannot have many models at the moment, but you can see the potential there at least imo

Yes, in this phase many models are not so important. The application can run as expected alone is enough for me to keep supporting this project.

i think, after running the app and promoting some models, they will made this app for all ppl, so everybody can be models.

yeah, not sure if "everybody" can be a model  Grin , but still it's a good platform for people that want to get in this business.
I think they are doing well, first they have test the platform with some models and after that they should try to expand the model offer.

at this stage and from here, the core issue is the technology works without user interface issues. Nobody wants lag, glitches, token angst, connection termination, pixellation, third parties. It should scale. Nobody should be DDoSd, phished for keys etc. This is shaping up to be the world's very first major confidential user experience titular modality. History is being made.  Cool

rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

Wow, alpha is really looking great.

The product is working like a charm. Also, https://alpha.livestars.io/chat?model=SugarHills# is online right now. Anyone want to check it, don't miss Smiley
It's very nice that they already have a working platform before their ICO. Investors like such things a lot because most of the time we invest just in ideas.

Therefore, there is a great opportunity that the ICO will pass ahead of schedule and everyone will wait for a full-fledged launch and development of the platform!
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

The product is working like a charm. Also, https://alpha.livestars.io/chat?model=SugarHills# is online right now. Anyone want to check it, don't miss Smiley
It's very nice that they already have a working platform before their ICO. Investors like such things a lot because most of the time we invest just in ideas.

Therefore, there is a great opportunity that the ICO will pass ahead of schedule and everyone will wait for a full-fledged launch and development of the platform!

i agree with you. platform is ready and Live Star is leading in development than other competition in similar project. I think Live Star will be succeed. 
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

if it has just started cannot have many models at the moment, but you can see the potential there at least imo

Yes, in this phase many models are not so important. The application can run as expected alone is enough for me to keep supporting this project.

i think, after running the app and promoting some models, they will made this app for all ppl, so everybody can be models.

I hope not everybody can be models Cheesy some people I really don't need to see :/

nothing against the previous models shown on the testrun but i would really preffer to see some professional good looking models Smiley
ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

i agree with you. platform is ready and Live Star is leading in development than other competition in similar project. I think Live Star will be succeed. 
There are no analogues of such projects on the blockchain .
I did not see.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Hello!

Models are real  Smiley
For those who have missed our first test streams yesterday, here are some screens from different models:

Today we will launch broadcasts again.

Where are the men? I thought this platform was for both men and women, am I wrong? When is there a test stream with male models?

kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

I did not see.

but what about BongaCams ?
I think this is a similar project and very popular.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

Good to know they have a working product.. is all those model photos a correct representation of the model image on live?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

I did not see.

but what about BongaCams ?
I think this is a similar project and very popular.

There are, shinecoin was one, they had some problems, they may return to the sportlight later on, we also have Rasputin, an exclusive webcam website, they made an ICO to build a building where the models will live there, like 50, and people that have the token can ask for a model in their room or anywhere in the building, like the model in the pool or several, etc. like having a cam in the playboy mansion, thugh that would be pricy, anyway, another one Huh nope those are the ones I remember, but don't think there won't eb new ones.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

Good to know they have a working product.. is all those model photos a correct representation of the model image on live?

That is gonna boost the sales for sure. In the current flood of ICOs, its almost mandatory to have at least beta platform or something to show to stand out from th crowd. Great njob with you your alpha.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:10:53 PM

Hello!

Models are real  Smiley
For those who have missed our first test streams yesterday, here are some screens from different models:

Where are the men? I thought this platform was for both men and women, am I wrong? When is there a test stream with male models?

Wow... You have working models on platform?  Shocked
Why you are not announced that you had test streams? When will be 2nd streams?
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Hello!

Models are real  Smiley

The platform is working, but something did not like the model. Can eat others? And then the picture is one, and the video is generally different, how would I say it, it's terrible. This way, from Russia it seems? So there is a better ten times, just need to pay more to them.
ronin07

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:05:36 PM

Hello!

Models are real  Smiley

Wow... You have working models on platform?  Shocked
Why you are not announced that you had test streams? When will be 2nd streams?
Read the topic, wrote that the flows with models around the clock.

werum

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

She is good https://alpha.livestars.io/chat?model=SugarHills
ronin07

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

Hello!

Models are real  Smiley

The platform is working, but something did not like the model. Can eat others? And then the picture is one, and the video is generally different, how would I say it, it's terrible. This way, from Russia it seems? So there is a better ten times, just need to pay more to them.
What is the difference which models, they can be curves or too beautiful, the team just showed the product version  how it works.
Or do you think the star model will go to work on an unprepared platform?
The platform I think works on 2% of 100%.
The team still has a lot of work so that the platform can function 100%.

Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

your idea of course is beautiful and really different from the others.
there are no analogues yet.
therefore, if you implement this project for 100% you will undoubtedly succeed.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

Hello!

Models are real  Smiley

What is the difference which models, they can be curves or too beautiful, the team just showed the product version  how it works.
Or do you think the star model will go to work on an unprepared platform?
The platform I think works on 2% of 100%.
The team still has a lot of work so that the platform can function 100%.
With real models the platform comes alive on the eyes! It seems that the project will quickly become popular, considering the attendance of such resources!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

The platform is already working, its really nice for investors, it’s already possible to see how livestars will work and be sure that the product is well developed. Its a very nice point for an ico, it improve the trust of investors.
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:28:58 PM

I hope not everybody can be models Cheesy some people I really don't need to see :/

nothing against the previous models shown on the testrun but i would really preffer to see some professional good looking models Smiley

Haha lol, let's hope they don't read your comments or they might feel extremely offended Tongue
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

Did I understand correctly? Bounty on Twitter and facebook resume from Monday? I'm really looking forward to this moment!
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: