Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35986 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:30:13 AM

With that revenue share and no delay in payments, I think it is just a matter of getting the word out, this project has huge potential.

Are models themselves also enthusiastic about Live stars? Are there many models interested in working with them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoyang2x

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

wow! this is a great project. i am a newbie here, i am sure i will be into it. i will  be enjoying this project
yeyicheng2015

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:15:47 AM

Wow... one girl working on your platform already?  Huh Shocked
https://alpha.livestars.io/chat?model=SugarHills
There are many models working with live stars so the rest of them is probably offline

oh. really? Im going now and see: "models are offline". How many models working alredy right now on their platform?
https://alpha.livestars.io/chat?model=SnowPrincess
https://alpha.livestars.io/chat?model=Summer
On the site you can see who is online and who is not online.

Those models' photos are just a placeholder? Because when they start streaming they look really different from the photo
Obviously this is test run, I don't think that these girls will participate in this action. If this platform will has good marketing after ICO - they will quickly become popular, and many models will find this site.

It's already a nice achievement to have this up and running even in testing phase.
The models will come the moment they see their earnings go much higher then with the traditional cam setups.

As a test is quite successful in my opinion. Improvements will of course be done for progress.

Exactly, for a test live version it's actually quite good. We can't expect a 100% perfect platform with dozens of 1st class models, to improve everything and attract models to join the platform there's money needed which will hopefully come with the ICO.

Yes, everything must be in step, step by step, slowly, and not a fat man in one mouth. The market prospect of LIVE STARS is still quite good, just to see how the project team has done it well.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

Yes i also think the concept of livestars is disruptive, the live adult entertainment is a big industry and need crypto application. Livestars has a good product to offer, for model and users. I think the platform can become huge in the future.

I agree it's a good platform but is this only for livestar or are they providing such service for other companies
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

Yes i also think the concept of livestars is disruptive, the live adult entertainment is a big industry and need crypto application. Livestars has a good product to offer, for model and users. I think the platform can become huge in the future.

I agree it's a good platform but is this only for livestar or are they providing such service for other companies
The platform really has a satisfactory presentation so far, I hope to see new models arriving with the passage of time, this will be profitable for them, and certainly is arousing interest of all, I still hope to answer on the possibility of a platform aimed at the female audience , this would be even more advantageous for providing service for all
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

With that revenue share and no delay in payments, I think it is just a matter of getting the word out, this project has huge potential.

Yes, i think models want to be on there also lots of people will want to use their service.

Payments will be in blockchain so you won't get "if someone sees it" nervous.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

Are models themselves also enthusiastic about Live stars? Are there many models interested in working with them?

Hello,

We are getting many inquires from large studios who are waiting to work with us. They have a lot of female and male models. Also we find that independent models are enthusiastic enough to work on Live Stars too, one of them is our advisor now. She is experienced Streamate and MFC model.

By the way, SnowPrincess is online now and she has improved her stream quality. Same for SugarHills. Soon there will be new model - BlondeBeauty Smiley

I'm glad to hear that. It is actually the most important aspect that the models like working with Live Stars.
BlondeBeauty sounds promising too.  Grin
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Hello,

We are getting many inquires from large studios who are waiting to work with us. They have a lot of female and male models. Also we find that independent models are enthusiastic enough to work on Live Stars too, one of them is our advisor now. She is experienced Streamate and MFC model.

By the way, SnowPrincess is online now and she has improved her stream quality. Same for SugarHills. Soon there will be new model - BlondeBeauty Smiley

Good to hear that you are already getting so many possible partnerships Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

LiveStar already have established some partnerships which is good. Looking forward to join
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

The coin project of LIVE STARS should be popular, and there will be a lot of investors and users to pay attention to it and expect it to have a good development.
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

Whitelist participation guide

Whitelist smart contract will be active starting from 14.01. 07:00 AM UTC + 0 time and will end 15.01. 07:00 AM UTC + 0 time. Smart contract address will be available only in the investor panel on our website, so please register there in order to participate.

You have to deposit from the ETH address that you used when filling the form for the whitelist. You will have to enter it in the investor panel in order to see the smart contract address. LIVE tokens will be sent immediately to your Ethereum wallet.

Do not send ETH from an exchange. We recommend using MyEtherWallet for participation.

If you wish to invest with BTC, then you should enter your Ethereum address as well, so we know where to send your purchased LIVE tokens. The provided Bitcoin address is valid only for one transaction. If you wish to make another transaction, click on “Request a new address” button. LIVE-tokens will be sent to your Ethereum wallet within 24-hours.

https://medium.com/live-stars/whitelist-participation-guide-fb711313a5b8
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

Hello,

Good to hear that you are already getting so many possible partnerships Smiley

Great! LIVESTARS token will surely be in great demand considering the adult entertainment market is very big! That is a real use case scenario!
I agree this is one of those projects where you have to wait for the price of the token to rise so that it is worth selling.

kreket1

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

You also have to look at it from the models' perspectives. Sitting behind a webcam with an empty chat room is very boring. Mind numbing. On the other hand, it is their job to entertain the visitors. It is a two-way street. Improving the lighting would go a long way though.

Such projects always quickly gain customers.Do not worry )))

kreket1

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

In your whitepaper you state that investors will be automatically refunded if you don't reach softcap. Is this still the case?

Yes, this rule hasn't changed. If we can't reach the soft cap of 500 000$, then investors will be refunded.

Hey, SnowPrincess still has a very bad connection, I remember that IceQueen has a better connection, maybe you should try to put online her more frequently to give the platform a better look?

We are working on it and most of the models now have better image quality and connection so that the stream can work flawlessly.

Would it be much better if the models would speak an international language to make it easier for users to understand and communicate with them .
And maybe in the future a private chat for the users who pay for something more than a discussion?

Later there will be a lot of international models and private chat is a must for our upcoming beta release.

Hi, please forgive me but I can't find the tokens price in the website. Can anyone tell me how much per token price? Thanks.

The Initial price of our token is 0.2$, however, first 48 hours (15.01. — 16.01.) from the official start of the token sale you will be able to buy our tokens with 50% discount. The next seven days (17.01. — 23.01.) the discount will be equivalent to 30%. During the next period (24.01. — 30.01) the discount will be equivalent to 20%.
A very large discount in the early days, you need to buy immediately and you can already make a profit on the exchange in 50% guaranteed. The good news is that the image quality will be flawless.

Make free private chats and people come. a few days will suffice to lure the crowd)))

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

Hello,

Nice, I think that Live Stars will be more good for indipendent models but I'm just speculating I don't know how that business works

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

Hello,

Nice, I think that Live Stars will be more good for indipendent models but I'm just speculating I don't know how that business works
Yes and especially for the customers.
I can go to Sonjas Luder for example, take my telephone, call a number 3$/min and can speak with and see the model.
Its easy and quick. Don't know, if LIVE STARS can beat this from the view of customers.
For the models, there is no question it will be the best system I ever have seen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

Disruptive project indeed and everything seems in place my only concern would be are there models lined up to do this full time? I see there are models on display to show how it functions but are they lined up for after the fact?

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

Disruptive project indeed and everything seems in place my only concern would be are there models lined up to do this full time? I see there are models on display to show how it functions but are they lined up for after the fact?

some really good professional ukraine models would be the best to push this project even more Smiley to new heights Smiley hrrrr
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

some really good professional ukraine models would be the best to push this project even more Smiley to new heights Smiley hrrrr

for sure the models will promote this project, i don`t see the reason to have a good platform if the models are ugly in this business Smiley
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:29:32 PM

for sure the models will promote this project, i don`t see the reason to have a good platform if the models are ugly in this business Smiley

Of course the models are promoting the platform! If there were more online models at the same time, on each stream a different theme, sexy clothes that would make the users use these services would be much better.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: