Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35988 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

Do i need to be registered in whitelist for token sale? And pass the KYC? I cant see the whitelist on your site. And what price was on pre-sale and what will be on tokens sale?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

Do i need to be registered in whitelist for token sale? And pass the KYC? I cant see the whitelist on your site. And what price was on pre-sale and what will be on tokens sale?

Yes, you need to be on the list. Nowadays ICOs have to know their customers. If you have not provided LiveStars with your ID documents, you'll have to wait to buy the tokens until they hit an exchange.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

Dear Live Stars community!

We'd like to announce that whitelist registration is now closed. For those who signed up, a smart contract and bitcoin addresses will appear in their contribution panel on https://livestars.io at 07:00 UTC, 14th of January.
Addresses will be available during 24 hours of the whitelist sale.
Please, make sure you've read through our detailed participation guide: https://medium.com/live-stars/whitelist-participation-guide-fb711313a5b8

Thank you for your attention.

here we go, now its beginning Smiley glad i have whitelisted myself Smiley

thanks for the news! keep it up Smiley

Wow, the Whitelist is already closed. I wasn't expecting this. Now I am sure this will be a very successful ICO.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:35:10 AM

i guess there are going a lot of people that want to join this, chances of growing are really great for a project of this kind.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

We'd like to announce that whitelist registration is now closed. For those who signed up, a smart contract and bitcoin addresses will appear in their contribution panel on https://livestars.io at 07:00 UTC, 14th of January.
Please, make sure you've read through our detailed participation guide: https://medium.com/live-stars/whitelist-participation-guide-fb711313a5b8

Wow, the Whitelist is already closed. I wasn't expecting this. Now I am sure this will be a very successful ICO.

the signs were there man. they already have working models on the platform.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

WTF? I didnt register here. And want to partipiciate.
Devs, please, open whitelist again.

And what price was on pre-ico and what will be now?
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

I didn't think that the white list would be closed, I want to make a large amount of money, can I register in the white list?
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

This is the ICO I have been waiting for since last year. Finally, it will going to begin the public tokens sale soon. Luckily I am one of the person to white-listed myself in. Definitely will buy a lot and hodl to the moon. Their working product is working wonderfully and they even got some real live model going too.  Wink

Smile
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

Me too, as I stated many times, in this ICO jungle, only ICO's with at least a proof of concept/demo/alpha will suceed! And Live Stars has a working platform

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

This is the ICO I have been waiting for since last year. Finally, it will going to begin the public tokens sale soon. Luckily I am one of the person to white-listed myself in. Definitely will buy a lot and hodl to the moon. Their working product is working wonderfully and they even got some real live model going too.  Wink
I agree that the idea is very nice and especially the models will like it a lot because they don't need to trust the website provider anymore.

ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

They probably all calculated the number of tokens, the amount of the deposit, the amount of bonuses. Got all that is needed and closed.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

This one might surprise us since we cant know how crypto community will respond for this kind of project in the future, it might really be unique and become a popular platform to invest in when it get developed fully.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

They probably all calculated the number of tokens, the amount of the deposit, the amount of bonuses. Got all that is needed and closed.
I guess, hard cap can be achieved faster than expected. Livestars team was made the right decision - they postponed date of ICO start - and during this time was create wonderful alpha. Well done!
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

For models, this is a good income. And besides, they are attached to cryptography. And crypto-currencies penetrate more and more areas of the social environment. This sounds like a very good option for everyone involved, investors as well as models

Yes, this coin has a rigid demand market, and the project team can make it to the moon as long as the project team works hard. Models I like very much. They are very sexy. Men must like it very much. Kiss Kiss Kiss

I dont think investors will make a decision based on how the models look (I hope) but rather on how the idea is and how the product works.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

Looks promising but im worried a bit about the "revolutionizing" part. Webcam platforms like this have been around for ages, and are about to become obsolete. There are already thousands of websites who use tokens to tip performers, the only difference is that they dont use crypto. I do see potential in the performers revenue (although yours is still incredible huge), but not in the platform itself. A simple webcam site isnt much of a revolution..

You mention "no third party involved", but if customers want to tip models they have to buy your coins right? To buy your coins they have to buy btc and you need a third party for that. If you have your own system and if you want people to buy coins with creditcard or whatever you can not go around a third party. Can you please explain this a bit more, maybe i dont understand it correctlyy.

Also when i look at the team i cant find any info of experiences in the adult industry besides cammodel littleroxie. Do you have any connections in this industry? For me this is important to know as the adult industry isnt like any other industry...

If i understand the project well enough one of the real benefits is the efficiency of payment between the model and the viewers. Blockchain is most efficient in cutting out the middleman, for instance a payment doesn't have to go from you >> bank >> to whatever. I can't find it now, but they had an infograph showing the 'cut' the platform/3rd party usually takes with webcam platforms. Because of blockchain efficiency the models can get paid significantly more. Better paid models is higher quality models, they will prefer to work for Live Stars compared to other platforms of course. Better models = more interest from customers, etc.

I definitely see big advantages of using blockchain.

True, i agree deleting the middleman is always a good thing. But on the infographic i can see they ask for a 20% commission. Thats not cutting out the middleman, thats putting yourself as a middleman. I hope i see this percentage wrong, but that is what i read in the infographic.

Also delays in payments arent a "huge" thing in nowadays adult market. Customer deposits are instant 99% of the time. But indeed the payouts to the models normally have a waiting period due to chargebacks and stuff like that, so that indeed is a small improvement.

But although there are a few good things, the question you should ask yourself: will normal customers a) know how to buy bitcoin in the first place, b) know how to send that to an exchange and c) know how to convert those into livestar coins. Well i can tell you, 99% of all normal people wont do this ever. And even if they know how to do that, it will cost way more time then just depositing with your creditcard.

And again im not saying this to be negative, but i know the adult market, customers are most of the time horny - which means they dont have any patience - and those people are already leaving a site if they even hear the word "crypto" or "bitcoin". It will take decades before the mass will use things like this. And yes offcourse new ideas/tech is always good, and someone has to try, but still... there is a long long way to go

20% sounds like a lot, but compared to other webcam platforms it's very little. You have to remember that for that 20% the platform has to be kept up and running, equipment, computers, webcams, etc.
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

yes a few beautiful models for live stars would be nice to see. Smiley
I hope,this site will have a good selection and
there will be only beautiful models.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?

Hello!

Minimum contribution amount is 0.01 ETH.

When can we start using the product?

Platform will be fully functional on Beta release. Models will be able to stream, do private chats and accept Live token payments. Final release is scheduled for Q3-Q4 2018.

The problem with this project is that normal user don't know crypto, much less what is a token. How come a normal web cam services user will understand he needs to sign up an exchange, buy a LIVE token and finally send it to Live Stars web site to use it? Very little amount of customers will bother doing all this work instead of going to a normal site and paying with a credit card.

Platform will be convenient for people unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies, as we will provide opportunity to buy tokens with fiat money as well. They will be able to get token in several clicks and they will be able get help from support staff. We will cooperate with traditional payment processors as well so LIVE token will be bought using fiat money by real-time exchange price.

Do i need to be registered in white list for token sale? And pass the KYC? I cant see the white list on your site. And what price was on pre-sale and what will be on tokens sale?

White list registration is closed. However, white list sale will only last 24 hours. On 15.01, the main token sale will start, it will be public and open for everyone to participate. In order to participate, you need to register on our website https://livestars.io. We do not require contributors to pass the KYC. Pre-sale price was $0.05 for a token. We sold 5 949 885 LIVE during the pre-sale stage. There will be 50 000 000 LIVE coins sold during the token sale. Main token sale price will be $0.20, however there will be a 50% discount during the first 48 hours of the token sale, so price will be 0.1$/LIVE.

I didn't think that the white list would be closed, I want to make a large amount of money, can I register in the white list?

White list was only for a certain period of time, registration is now closed. White list sales only last for 24 hours. After that, main token sale will start. You will be able to purchase tokens during the main token sale stage.

The Russian female was definitely rough around the edges, but that's not the problem for the site.  Adoption by multiple persons giving users options will definitely strengthen the platform.  The website layout is awesome so far for an Alpha version.  Looking forward to continued improvements as well as selections in the near future. Keep up the GREAT work!

I have not checked the alpha. but having 1 model now seems a bit low.
Any news on more models?

More models will be invited when it comes to our Beta release. Currently, this is only a demonstration. There will be many models online at same time on 15.01 after 13:00 (UTC+2).

Great news! Btw, I wanna ask how do you charge the clients? Is it pay per view or in a monthly subscription scheme?
ronin07

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?

Hello!

Minimum contribution amount is 0.01 ETH.

When can we start using the product?

Platform will be fully functional on Beta release. Models will be able to stream, do private chats and accept Live token payments. Final release is scheduled for Q3-Q4 2018.

The problem with this project is that normal user don't know crypto, much less what is a token. How come a normal web cam services user will understand he needs to sign up an exchange, buy a LIVE token and finally send it to Live Stars web site to use it? Very little amount of customers will bother doing all this work instead of going to a normal site and paying with a credit card.

Platform will be convenient for people unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies, as we will provide opportunity to buy tokens with fiat money as well. They will be able to get token in several clicks and they will be able get help from support staff. We will cooperate with traditional payment processors as well so LIVE token will be bought using fiat money by real-time exchange price.

Do i need to be registered in white list for token sale? And pass the KYC? I cant see the white list on your site. And what price was on pre-sale and what will be on tokens sale?

White list registration is closed. However, white list sale will only last 24 hours. On 15.01, the main token sale will start, it will be public and open for everyone to participate. In order to participate, you need to register on our website https://livestars.io. We do not require contributors to pass the KYC. Pre-sale price was $0.05 for a token. We sold 5 949 885 LIVE during the pre-sale stage. There will be 50 000 000 LIVE coins sold during the token sale. Main token sale price will be $0.20, however there will be a 50% discount during the first 48 hours of the token sale, so price will be 0.1$/LIVE.

White list was only for a certain period of time, registration is now closed. White list sales only last for 24 hours. After that, main token sale will start. You will be able to purchase tokens during the main token sale stage.

The Russian female was definitely rough around the edges, but that's not the problem for the site.  Adoption by multiple persons giving users options will definitely strengthen the platform.  The website layout is awesome so far for an Alpha version.  Looking forward to continued improvements as well as selections in the near future. Keep up the GREAT work!

I have not checked the alpha. but having 1 model now seems a bit low.
Any news on more models?

More models will be invited when it comes to our Beta release. Currently, this is only a demonstration. There will be many models online at same time on 15.01 after 13:00 (UTC+2).

Great news! Btw, I wanna ask how do you charge the clients? Is it pay per view or in a monthly subscription scheme?
I think there will be like on other platforms  the client himself decides how much to pay models for her services.

viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

In the first 48 hours of the basic sale, the discount will be 50%, and what is the discount for those who are listed on the white list? Did I understand correctly that for them the discount was 75%? Also, what does not need KYC this will not change during the ICO period?
ronin07

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

In the first 48 hours of the basic sale, the discount will be 50%, and what is the discount for those who are listed on the white list? Did I understand correctly that for them the discount was 75%? Also, what does not need KYC this will not change during the ICO period?
For the whitelist, too, 50%, for the whitelist, tokens are reserved if the ico ends very quickly.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: