Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35986 times)
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

I think it's going to be completely impossible to go mass market if people can't process payments through traditional payment channels like credit, debit and PayPal. How do you plan on tackling this problem? Of course there's a market of consumers who understand block chain tech, but it's not as big of a market as you could get.

Last mile exchange with fiat is very convenient now-a-days. You only have to partner up with exchanges such as changelly who in a single transaction will convert fiat currency (USD) for the coins of your choice. LiveStars can definitely take that route. This will ensure client's data are not within the vicinity of LiveStars control. This way, even if LiveStars data are compromised, like a lot of adult based websites have been compromised, no personal information will be leaked along with it. There'll be no incentive to hack then.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

Love the website.  Easy to navigate and well put together.  Very excited for the upcoming ICO.

Yes the platform is good as it is the only thing missing are the models Smiley.
the platform is more than good, is excellent simple and essential easy to use missing only the models i see from the road map that the final version will be released q3/q4 2018  we are approaching to the token sale on 15 february,only short time remaining before the closure of whitelist i will must hurry up to sign-up...
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

From which countries will the model work? The best options are Russia and Ukraine, the most beautiful.
I think there will be no restrictions on countries in this aspect, but many girls will work from countries where there are economic problems.

There are economic problems in Ukraine and in Russia)))
Most models will work in these countries.

Not only the looks that matter, if the girls can't speak in English (properly) then that is a major drawback. I think there are plenty of people who at least want to communicate with the models in English.
I agree I don't think there are any restrictions what is going to be important is girls speaking in english and other languages because communication is important for this.
You are right proper English skills is a must-have in this business. People will not be interested in it if the model understands anything.

I think speaking English should be first basic rule for the models .In other cases they should specify on the chanel but that a minus  !

Check out this site https://en.bongacams.com/. Many Russian models here do not speak English. But they are still very popular.This is an important criterion, but not the main one)))

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

Will all the models understand English?

Good question. Normally yes. Life Stars wrote that the Platform will be worldwide however mostly models will be from Ukraine,Russia,Colombia, USA, Romania, Hungary, Moldova and others.

Would be interesting how is it possible to identify or filter the language of the models before connecting to a seseeion?

Hello,

When user connects, first page will display models according to his region and selected language.

Very nice to hear this, thanks for answering. This was one of the things i was worried about a bit since it seemed very Russian to me right now  Grin
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

From which countries will the model work? The best options are Russia and Ukraine, the most beautiful.
I think there will be no restrictions on countries in this aspect, but many girls will work from countries where there are economic problems.

Not only the looks that matter, if the girls can't speak in English (properly) then that is a major drawback. I think there are plenty of people who at least want to communicate with the models in English.
I agree I don't think there are any restrictions what is going to be important is girls speaking in english and other languages because communication is important for this.
You are right proper English skills is a must-have in this business. People will not be interested in it if the model understands anything.

I think speaking English should be first basic rule for the models .In other cases they should specify on the chanel but that a minus  !

Check out this site https://en.bongacams.com/. Many Russian models here do not speak English. But they are still very popular.This is an important criterion, but not the main one)))
I think every model will know English at the initial level, and that will be enough Smiley
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

Go LIVE STARS. Go Going to change the XXX industry.  Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:24:31 AM

Love the website.  Easy to navigate and well put together.  Very excited for the upcoming ICO.

They have few models, who working on the platform (probably in test mode). But they are not online everytime.  Smiley
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:23:04 AM

I have seen many similar adult ICOs after livestars but I hope that this one will be successfull in the future because it's the first one and it's not complicated at all. In such start-ups too much of a complexity will probably deter people from joining it.

That is one of my concern . What if the models do not want to get paid by ether or livestar tokens. Unless there is an option to withdraw in their bank accounts
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:27:15 AM

They have few models, who working on the platform (probably in test mode). But they are not online everytime.  Smiley

I am pretty sure to find the models won't be a big deal for the developers. Even I know some girls wanting to work in such a sphere). In some activities, you don't even need to know if the model speaks English or any other language that you may understand Wink
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

I have seen many similar adult ICOs after livestars but I hope that this one will be successfull in the future because it's the first one and it's not complicated at all. In such start-ups too much of a complexity will probably deter people from joining it.

That is one of my concern . What if the models do not want to get paid by ether or livestar tokens. Unless there is an option to withdraw in their bank accounts

Live stars could provide that service for the models, is not very complicated. Or they could use a service from a third part company
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

Live stars could provide that service for the models, is not very complicated. Or they could use a service from a third part company

I think Livestars will make a way to make it easier for the models and the clients. And besides cryptos are gearing on going to mass adoption so it is not impossible for someone to invent a infrastructure or a cryptocurrency that will make it very simple. With just a click of a button kind of easy.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

I think speaking English should be first basic rule for the models .In other cases they should specify on the chanel but that a minus  !

Yes, but to be the best  means that you don't exclude 95 % of horny men which doesn't speak Russian
So it would be wise to choose girls which have a basic knowledge in dirty english words.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

I think Livestars will make a way to make it easier for the models and the clients. And besides cryptos are gearing on going to mass adoption so it is not impossible for someone to invent a infrastructure or a cryptocurrency that will make it very simple. With just a click of a button kind of easy.

Also, there is the option for every model to not apply for Live Stars and use another platform for their performance with a more traditional way of paying
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:33 AM

Also, there is the option for every model to not apply for Live Stars and use another platform for their performance with a more traditional way of paying

Maybe some models even prefer Live Star tokens over their national currency. They could then exchange the tokens for US Dollars on an exchange.
Thomas333

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway?

Sure, they already have a working alpha on their website. You can try it out here: https://alpha.livestars.io/
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

I think speaking English should be first basic rule for the models .In other cases they should specify on the chanel but that a minus  !

Yes, but to be the best  means that you don't exclude 95 % of horny men which doesn't speak Russian
So it would be wise to choose girls which have a basic knowledge in dirty english words.  Grin

I saw that every models (that I saw) on LiveStars can write in english pretty well, I agree with you, it's an important criteria, other then being beautiful and sensual

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

Maybe some models even prefer Live Star tokens over their national currency. They could then exchange the tokens for US Dollars on an exchange.

Could be true, if they are clever they change at least not all their tokens into fiat but keep some to make profit of the value raise.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

I was just wondering if LIVESTARS have plans to showcase male models in the future? Lol, please dont get me wrong. Smiley
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

I was just wondering if LIVESTARS have plans to showcase male models in the future? Lol, please dont get me wrong. Smiley
Besides girls ,you can find on the platform also : guys , couples , transsexuals....... , butat this moment tere are few models . There will be  more in the future.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: