Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35985 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

Not so in Russia, there are models, which dont uderstand english, but the can learn the 20 dirty words quickly.  Grin
Sure, they'll be probably more busy doing something than speaking english. To chan in written form, they need like 100 most used words. I am sure the ones willing to earn money would manage to learn those words

I think when platfrom will be working in full resume and become more popular, than more professional models come to this platform  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

Not so in Russia, there are models, which dont uderstand english, but the can learn the 20 dirty words quickly.  Grin
Sure, they'll be probably more busy doing something than speaking english. To chan in written form, they need like 100 most used words. I am sure the ones willing to earn money would manage to learn those words

I think when platfrom will be working in full resume and become more popular, than more professional models come to this platform  Roll Eyes

i guess so too but on the other hand, if i would do something like this project full of models for fundraising millions of dollars, i would get top notch models to boost the sale even more <.<"
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

maybe, country filter will be better.
we can chose model from where we want, so we should know what they say and models not need to studying english for their stream

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

Professional models will attract more visitors to the website, so in the end it will always be worth investing

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

another thing....

as an interface issue, language can be an obstacle to interaction

perhaps part of the solution is a real-time translation window?

as it is, if you do not speak Russian, you will have to cut and paste. This is a tedious and preventable issue.

it may apply to any language differential, though some languages are more likely to be spoken and thus the emphasis would be on those

my 2c

I think we should not worry about this. If there are good pay girls, there will be models that speak not only English, but also in five languages. All this is decided by the amount of payment. If the platform is popular, I think there will be no problems with money.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

It is just alpha and probably only Russian girls are temporary.

After it will be running, there would be lots of girls which can speak english would be available.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

everything discussed here is just techy what about the needs of the girls?
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:21:42 PM

another thing....

as it is, if you do not speak Russian, you will have to cut and paste. This is a tedious and preventable issue.

it may apply to any language differential, though some languages are more likely to be spoken and thus the emphasis would be on those

my 2c

They said that most of the girls will understand and be able to communicate in English. Those who don't will miss out on the revenue of English speaking customers. However, I like your idea. Simple sentences could be translated by Google Translator. Nobody will write poems in these chats I assume.  Grin

It might be a problem for some but i am sure models are willing to learn a little English since they are involved in the international business. I mean they can definitely earn more if they can communicate in English so it should be their priority also.

kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

until now I havent met anyone online with my timezone, so I would like to ask, what timezone are the models in ? is not yet international ?

the team is pretty much Russian, the test models speak Russian and several look Slavic. A few even look maybe related.

probably in Russia in a large city. One was drinking kefir, which is a regional drink popular in the mountainous area near Georgia. Means nothing as she could have moved. A Russian would know straight away the dialect.

this is the alpha version, so I think the point is maybe not that useful

I would look at these people as demonstrating the alpha, though I think the one I saw yesterday will progress to the beta  Grin

I also think that there will be a lot of Russian models.
In Russia there are several time zones.  I think the models will be online all day)
Yes but I can't imagine someone who will be physically able to stay with them all day Wink Grin

I think they will easily find fans who will follow the whole day))))And I think there will be a lot of them)))

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

until now I havent met anyone online with my timezone, so I would like to ask, what timezone are the models in ? is not yet international ?

the team is pretty much Russian, the test models speak Russian and several look Slavic. A few even look maybe related.

probably in Russia in a large city. One was drinking kefir, which is a regional drink popular in the mountainous area near Georgia. Means nothing as she could have moved. A Russian would know straight away the dialect.

I would look at these people as demonstrating the alpha, though I think the one I saw yesterday will progress to the beta  Grin

In Russia there are several time zones.  I think the models will be online all day)
Yes but I can't imagine someone who will be physically able to stay with them all day Wink Grin

I think they will easily find fans who will follow the whole day))))And I think there will be a lot of them)))
Such sites are visited at any time of the day! As for the models, I think inside the platform there will be only restriction on the return of +18, hence it will be multinational platform)
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

Such sites are visited at any time of the day! As for the models, I think inside the platform there will be only restriction on the return of +18, hence it will be multinational platform)

I imagine that this happens because we are at the beginning of the platform. The service should be 24 hours day 7 days / week because I'm sure there's always going to be someone that wants to connect at any time.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

You can bet on that and I also bet that all this useful feedbacks will be listened by Live Stars devs. They need to improve a lot byt it's just an alpha after all

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

everything discussed here is just techy what about the needs of the girls?

It's a geek forum, no girls only discussion about coins and tokens Grin joke, man

My opinion that with the girls the project is all right Wink

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

neither the girls or the users can t be online 24 hours on 24, girls live on the platform now are just to give an example of how the platform will work, once launched the final platform the offer, the choice will be more extensive and high quality...

I'm sure the DEVs already figured how to address those issues as they have extensive experience in adult entertainment industry. Smiley
Guys This is only the alpha version, which shows how the platform works. When will be normal working platform, and then will models 24 hours a day.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

another thing....

my 2c

Definitely a marvelous idea, on the alpha phase, when I looked into to project, i couldn't understand a thing because all the chat is Russian, so a real time translation will be wonderful for the chat, Livestars can start with a few languages Chinese Russian English then add some other languages.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

neither the girls or the users can t be online 24 hours on 24, girls live on the platform now are just to give an example of how the platform will work, once launched the final platform the offer, the choice will be more extensive and high quality...

I'm sure the DEVs already figured how to address those issues as they have extensive experience in adult entertainment industry. Smiley
Guys This is only the alpha version, which shows how the platform works. When will be normal working platform, and then will models 24 hours a day.

Is there a a timeframe of when the platform will move on to its next stage?
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

Looking forward to that day. I think the devs have a lot of good plans how to do the marketing. Maybe a big model would help if they make a deal with her.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

Will there immediately be a fiat gateway for customers, once the platform is launched? So, users be able to buy the tokens with fiat when the platform is launched?
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

another thing....

my 2c

Definitely a marvelous idea, on the alpha phase, when I looked into to project, i couldn't understand a thing because all the chat is Russian, so a real time translation will be wonderful for the chat, Livestars can start with a few languages Chinese Russian English then add some other languages.

You can install a plugin that will translate into your native language. I've already tried it on this site https://alpha.livestars.io/.
 Translator built into the site is not needed, this is an extra load
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:38:56 PM

another thing....

my 2c

You can install a plugin that will translate into your native language. I've already tried it on this site https://alpha.livestars.io/.
 Translator built into the site is not needed, this is an extra load

It would be best if the main chat language were "English". That should be the first rule in hiring models. Know an international language of communication.

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: