Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27451 times)
borishaifa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:56:34 AM

So many questions!! I am sure all of them will be answered and that was the reason to add one more. So my question is to the team. OK, guys, you are very creative, your promotion is perfect. But do you plan to develop educattion direction. By profession I am a teacher, so I have noticede, that great amount of people, especially older generation, have no idea about applications, or have a slight one. One may say -"that is not our goal auditory". But the world becomes older, you know that perfectly. The majority of people, who achieved the age 50-60+ follow active lifestyle and are ready to use apps, but... Should I continue? Do you see money here? Wink Do you plane to do anything with that or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:09:20 AM

So, open money is building a play store like the app store where everything will be purchased and sold for Open Money token?
Please correct me if I am wrong.
primeer

Activity: 883

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:05:01 AM

it looks like only 9 days left for the token sale. i have signed up to the early bird list on the website to not to miss this event.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:21:45 AM

So many questions!! I am sure all of them will be answered and that was the reason to add one more. So my question is to the team. OK, guys, you are very creative, your promotion is perfect. But do you plan to develop educattion direction. By profession I am a teacher, so I have noticede, that great amount of people, especially older generation, have no idea about applications, or have a slight one. One may say -"that is not our goal auditory". But the world becomes older, you know that perfectly. The majority of people, who achieved the age 50-60+ follow active lifestyle and are ready to use apps, but... Should I continue? Do you see money here? Wink Do you plane to do anything with that or not?

Agree borishaifa agree. The older generation (which hopefully we will all be part of at some point) needs to be brought along the crypto and application journey, maybe when open money is more established and there is some success stories, clear examples of API applications that can be followed and leveraged off of.

I am still personally getting my head around how open money works myself Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:28:43 AM

Agree borishaifa agree. The older generation (which hopefully we will all be part of at some point) needs to be brought along the crypto and application journey, maybe when open money is more established and there is some success stories, clear examples of API applications that can be followed and leveraged off of. I am still personally getting my head around how open money works myself Smiley

I think I now belong to the so-called older generation being already in the 40s myself. Now, age is not limiting me to adopt to new technologies most especially the blockchain technology and of course Bitcoin. This is going to be a big revolution and there are so many things we can do with this innovation. Hopefully, OpenMoney will be playing a big role for connecting people to the world of cryptocurrency. I salute the whole team of OpenMoney for doing a great job...I believe that this is the beginning of many great things to come. 
freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:30:08 AM

For developers, software enthusiasts, gamesters this Token will be a phenomenal opportunity! Check it out NOW!

thanks

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:59:43 AM

Whitepaper states that OPEN token "will be traded on every and all international exchanges." Is there a timeline for that?

It is probably a target for future but not easy to make it in short term.

They would probably start with one or two exchanges and after that, they try to add more. After getting bittrex or polo, you won't need anymore actually.

So probably ultimate goal would be one of or both of them Wink

pynetx

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:46:52 AM

I used the in-app purchase model but, play store takes a lot of cut which leaves me with almost negligible profit. If OpenMoney really delivers what they promise I would love to shift to their platform.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:38:28 AM

So, open money is building a play store like the app store where everything will be purchased and sold for Open Money token?

No, they don't build a appstore, Open Money provides app developers the ability to integrate cryptopayments and the blockchain technology directly in their app.

For example, if you would like to buy the pro version for some popular app, you open the app, click unlock and pay with Open tokens or other cryptocurrencies.

It has nothhing to do with in-app purchase options from google play store or the apple app store.

If i read the whitepaper correctly, developers from traditional software companies could integrate Open Money as well, because its a unified API (application programming interface)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:38:41 AM

No, they don't build a appstore, Open Money provides app developers the ability to integrate cryptopayments and the blockchain technology directly in their app.

For example, if you would like to buy the pro version for some popular app, you open the app, click unlock and pay with Open tokens or other cryptocurrencies.

It has nothhing to do with in-app purchase options from google play store or the apple app store.

If i read the whitepaper correctly, developers from traditional software companies could integrate Open Money as well, because its a unified API (application programming interface)

Yes, i understand the same. When i read the post you quoted i asked myself that am i on the right thread.

If you think about it, you can't develop too many app. But there is thousands of apps developing every year. So it is way better to make a platform for developing apps instead of developing an app. It is a big and lucrative market. Nice choosing.

borishaifa

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:07:56 AM

I wonder wheather Open Money couild be a universal tool. Other words, how many functions could be realize by this tool?
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:59:16 PM

Good morning everyone!
Today I wanted to share with you all an excellent article in the Huffington Post that talks about Open Money and our vision about how empowering app developers can really skyrocket crypto adoption around the world. What do you think? http://go.openmoney.digital/mshl
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:59:30 PM

For developers, software enthusiasts, gamesters this Token will be a phenomenal opportunity! Check it out NOW! thanks

I am sure this can be of interest with developers as I believe that OpenMoney can be a sort of an empowering tool to all interested individuals especially in the cryptocurrency sphere...how things can evolved from here can be excited to watch.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:03:47 PM

For developers, software enthusiasts, gamesters this Token will be a phenomenal opportunity! Check it out NOW! thanks

I am sure this can be of interest with developers as I believe that OpenMoney can be a sort of an empowering tool to all interested individuals especially in the cryptocurrency sphere...how things can evolved from here can be excited to watch.

We suggest you stay tuned! We are aiming high Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

I wonder wheather Open Money couild be a universal tool. Other words, how many functions could be realize by this tool?

The beauty of Open Money is precisely that it IS a universal tool. Built by developers for developers it will enable ANY software developer to integrate crypto into their existing and future apps.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:06:18 PM

I believe that the project needs this world. I'm sure that your sales will be successful.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:10:10 PM

These guys have a great concept with a very solid team. This is one of the handful of ICOs I'm tracking and will also be investing when the ICO is live

Thank you for your trust in us, we are aiming high Smiley
borishaifa

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:14:39 PM

The beauty of Open Money is precisely that it IS a universal tool. Built by developers for developers it will enable ANY software developer to integrate crypto into their existing and future apps.

Sounds very good. New Reality needs new tools. i always say  - Don't ask bankers about crypto, they - are yesterday, ask - developers and transhumanist, they ary - tomorrow.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:14:51 PM

Good Project. Lets see the white paper.

OPEN Money knows  - all developers need a way to monetize, distribute and promote their products for B2B, enterprise-to-consumer software apps.  This team can solve this problem
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:25:50 PM

Reading through the Open Money Website for the first time, to understand and assess the role of the token and open money blockchain.
The word "value" is mentioned a few times. I can see the value and convenience and incentive for developers.
But I am wanting to understand how it is of value to the consumer.
quote from website "Purchases made with the OPEN Token will receive
a premium value compared to other digital currencies"

can you explain how open money will give consumers premium value? Smiley

Hi there, let me try and explain with an example. Imagine that you have built a gaming app and a pack of 10 extra features as an in-app purchase costs 0.01 ETH. If the user decides to pay in OPEN he might receive 12 extra features for the corresponding amount of tokens. This is one way to deliver premium value by using our OPEN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: