Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27459 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:42:33 PM

Hello everyone, just want to let you all know that we’re putting the finishing touches on our new white paper. This document will present some truly unique technical characteristics that will dramatically improve the lives of app developers who want to incorporate crypto into their apps. Oh, and by the way, it will help them get paid a whole lot faster too! Stay tuned for more announcements…

Thanks a lot for this update!
You guys are doing great with keeping the community updated! Keep doing this.

Cant wait to read the new technical whitepaper!
Keep it up!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:37:29 AM

I am looking forward too for the publication of the Whitepaper of OpenMoney. Honestly,  I do not have the habit of delving into Whitepaper because I have the impression that it can be too technical for me (am just an ordinary guy who can be technically-challenged at times) but for OpenMoney I will be doing it as this project is really so interesting. I am also looking forward for the ICO proper soon.
borishaifa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:34:16 AM

Hello everyone, just want to let you all know that we’re putting the finishing touches on our new white paper. This document will present some truly unique technical characteristics that will dramatically improve the lives of app developers who want to incorporate crypto into their apps. Oh, and by the way, it will help them get paid a whole lot faster too! Stay tuned for more announcements…

Actually, there could be much more effect from projects, if WhitePaper were read by someone. My first reaction was surprise. Then I understood, that that is the only right way - to pay attention to all details, including the most important one - White Paper.
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:27:20 PM

Nice hope it would containe not so much  technical stuff. That not only app developers and blockchaine arcitecters could understood  the main point of Open Money  Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:55:27 PM

Hi there! The plan is to release the new white paper tomorrow. So, for today we’re just going to tease a new concept. What does Open Money have to do with construction work? Well, they both have scaffolds! Stay tuned to learn why…
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

Hi there! The plan is to release the new white paper tomorrow. So, for today we’re just going to tease a new concept. What does Open Money have to do with construction work? Well, they both have scaffolds! Stay tuned to learn why…

I can't wait for to inspect new whitepaper, that's great news.

Also about construction, it is very intriguing. Just tell why now, don't make us wait for it Smiley

savantsam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:14:56 PM

Wow that's awesome. The long anticipated wait is coming to an end Smiley I guess, OpenMoney is building the framework, the backbone for a house that can power many applications. That's what comes to mind when I think of construction and scaffolds  Shocked
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:29:42 PM

This sounds like Open Money will be providing a supporting framework to enable easy integration of crypto for app developers. I'm looking forward to seeing the details, this could really open the way to mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies.
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:05:55 PM

This is great news. I'm very curious as to what you mean by scaffolds.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:13:42 PM

Thanks a lot for this update!
You guys are doing great with keeping the community updated! Keep doing this.

Cant wait to read the new technical whitepaper!
Keep it up!

Thanks for the support FIEX! Keeping our community updated is one of our top priorities. The white paper will be out shortly so stay tuned Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:19:41 PM

I am looking forward too for the publication of the Whitepaper of OpenMoney. Honestly,  I do not have the habit of delving into Whitepaper because I have the impression that it can be too technical for me (am just an ordinary guy who can be technically-challenged at times) but for OpenMoney I will be doing it as this project is really so interesting. I am also looking forward for the ICO proper soon.

Hey CryptoBry, thanks for making the commitment to read our white paper - it will be worth the effort Smiley. Stay tuned for exciting updates coming your way!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:34:30 PM

Actually, there could be much more effect from projects, if WhitePaper were read by someone. My first reaction was surprise. Then I understood, that that is the only right way - to pay attention to all details, including the most important one - White Paper.

Hey borishaifa, stay tuned for the release of our new technical whitepaper! It will provide a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work so make sure to give it a read Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:42:28 PM

Nice hope it would containe not so much  technical stuff. That not only app developers and blockchaine arcitecters could understood  the main point of Open Money  Smiley

Hey gigaoptic, if you have any questions after reading the technical white paper, just let us know Smiley

Have you read our current white paper that details the Open Money project? If you haven't, give it a quick read to learn about our mission: https://s3.amazonaws.com/openmoney/OPEN+White+Paper+v.2.pdf

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:48:47 PM

I can't wait for to inspect new whitepaper, that's great news.

Also about construction, it is very intriguing. Just tell why now, don't make us wait for it Smiley

You will learn about our technical advances soon enough Cheesy Thanks for your patience!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:53:49 PM

Wow that's awesome. The long anticipated wait is coming to an end Smiley I guess, OpenMoney is building the framework, the backbone for a house that can power many applications. That's what comes to mind when I think of construction and scaffolds  Shocked

Hey savantsam, thank you for your patience. We are very excited to be sharing the new white paper with you. I love the house analogy you made Wink 
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:53:54 PM

It is a great pity that I had not noticed it before. Team luck. I hope the project will be implemented in the best way.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:01:24 PM

This sounds like Open Money will be providing a supporting framework to enable easy integration of crypto for app developers. I'm looking forward to seeing the details, this could really open the way to mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies.

Yes styca, the new white paper will detail unique technical characteristics that will dramatically improve the lives of app developers who want to incorporate crypto into their apps. Stay tuned!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:04:30 PM

It is a great pity that I had not noticed it before. Team luck. I hope the project will be implemented in the best way.

Hello Tane, we're happy that you have discovered our project Smiley Thanks for your support! Make sure to stay updated on our Telegram channel: go.openmoney.digital/rexo and website: https://www.openmoney.digital/

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:08:24 PM

This is great news. I'm very curious as to what you mean by scaffolds.

You will know soon enough ellerby123! Stay tuned Smiley
abzii

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:16:28 PM

Is this ICO still active, When is ICO planned? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: