Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27451 times)
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:32:32 PM

i have to say i have not seen a bounty program run anything like the OPEN MONEy one it's consistent easy to partcipate you don't have to copy and paste links it's different kinds of daily tasks. keep it up.

I do have a question about it as it's a contest more than a bounty will we still get rewarded OPEN MONEY crypto at the end of it or only if we win the contests?

Great question inspiredinvestor! Everyone who earns entries in the contest will be rewarded OPEN Token. At the end of the bounty contest, the tokens in the bounty contest pool will be divided up proportionally based on the number of entries you've earned. Tokens will be distributed at the end of our ICO.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexreal

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:33:39 PM

It's great to see Open Money team trying to be more engaging with their followers and public.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:43:36 PM

It's great to see Open Money team trying to be more engaging with their followers and public.

Yes alexreal, we are making an effort to ensure that everyone is updated on the latest developments at Open Money. Thanks for your continued support!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:56:22 PM

i have to say i have not seen a bounty program run anything like the OPEN MONEy one it's consistent easy to partcipate you don't have to copy and paste links it's different kinds of daily tasks. keep it up. I do have a question about it as it's a contest more than a bounty will we still get rewarded OPEN MONEY crypto at the end of it or only if we win the contests?

The professionalism that the people behind OpenMoney is currently displaying in managing its multi-faceted Bounty Program can be an inkling of the type of expertise and high level of professionalism they would show once the real project will begin. I would definitely be watching this project and am staking a small part of my purse on it. Maybe the cryptocurrency community really needs people who are like them...or maybe or like us...who are always going beyond our own self-centered interests and would go further in contributing something solid for the whole crypto movement. This is actually one way we show the world that cryptocurrency is here to stay and not just another bubbling fad that can pop anytime.

Thanks for your support CryptoBry! Yes, we are pushing the movement forward by taking a big step towards making crypto a part of normal, everyday life. By bringing blockchain to the mainstream, cryptocurrency will definitely be here to stay.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:16:47 PM

Ico is open?

Hello sxafir! We have not yet announced a start/finish date for our ICO. It should begin very soon though! We encourage you to stay tuned to our Slack (go.openmoney.digital/bslack) and Telegram (go.openmoney.digital/rexo) channels to not miss any updates. Our ICO will be scheduled for 1 month or until all the tokens are gone - whichever comes first!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:24:57 PM

There is a lot of good information on this project. I think this is a promising and sure project that can be applied in people's lives. My country has a lot of people willing to invest in Open Money because the concept of the project is really good

Thanks for your support Zacharyce! What country are you referring to?
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:34:37 PM

Hey everyone, we put together a single link that showcases all the publications that have been writing about Open Money! Check it out and share it with all your friends. https://elink.io/p/open-money-press-coverage

Nice to see everything in one place, and good coverage from some big name publications in there. This shows that Open Money is really making a name for itself Smiley

Thanks styca Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:37:08 PM

Hey everyone, we put together a single link that showcases all the publications that have been writing about Open Money! Check it out and share it with all your friends. https://elink.io/p/open-money-press-coverage

Thanks for sharing the link. The articles demonstrate the huge impact Open Money will have, not only on the crypto world but also on the mainstream software industry and the general public.

Couldn't agree more^ The software industry is the best gateway to massive crypto adoption.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:40:30 PM

Hey
Your concept behind the project is amazing. 🙂👍🏻

Thank you siddhant2523! Stay tuned for our upcoming technical white paper that will include a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work. Lots of exciting updates coming your way Smiley

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:49:08 PM

Nothing to add, just that brand is strenghthening rapidly. Thank you for sharing such an interesting article. Smiley

Thanks for your support! You can share the articles with friends to help spread the word about our project Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:52:53 PM

Nice compilation) there are already 7 articles at the respectable and reputable sources. The more the better! Open Money is getting more and more recognizable day by day and it is really encouraging!

Thanks andrejka! We're getting a lot of attention thanks to you and the rest of the Open Money community spreading the word about our important mission to bring blockchain to the mainstream Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:53:54 PM

Wow great!
Nice to see all the articles in one place. Open Money had some good media coverage!

Always nice to see this with a project you really like.
Great work you guys are doing on marketing! Keep this up!

Thank you FIEX!

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:56:23 PM

look so good project suport this project for the future

Thanks bitcoinerjawa! Make sure to check out our bounty program:  http://go.openmoney.digital/kqte and Bounty Contest (approaching 40K participants!): http://bountycontest.openmoney.digital/2043 - lots of ways to win big prizes!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:04:07 PM

Why i can't find info when it will be OpenMoney token sale start? I hope I do not have to open all of 35 pages in thread to find post with this info.
Yes, marketing campaign management is inovative nad fantastic, but there is very hard to find useful information. First post on thread is only large pictures. I personally feel myself like an idiot when i need to read pictures it is like watching music.  

Hello examplens!

We have not yet announced an official start/finish date for our ICO. It should begin very soon though! We encourage you to stay tuned to our Slack (go.openmoney.digital/bslack) and Telegram (go.openmoney.digital/rexo) channels to not miss any updates.

You can visit our website (openmoney.digital) and read our whitepaper (https://s3.amazonaws.com/openmoney/OPEN+White+Paper+v.2.pdf) for more details about the OPEN project. Also, stay tuned for our upcoming technical whitepaper, which will include a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work.

coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:47:47 PM

Why i can't find info when it will be OpenMoney token sale start? I hope I do not have to open all of 35 pages in thread to find post with this info.
Yes, marketing campaign management is inovative nad fantastic, but there is very hard to find useful information. First post on thread is only large pictures. I personally feel myself like an idiot when i need to read pictures it is like watching music.  

Hello examplens!

We have not yet announced an official start/finish date for our ICO. It should begin very soon though! We encourage you to stay tuned to our Slack (go.openmoney.digital/bslack) and Telegram (go.openmoney.digital/rexo) channels to not miss any updates.

You can visit our website (openmoney.digital) and read our whitepaper (https://s3.amazonaws.com/openmoney/OPEN+White+Paper+v.2.pdf) for more details about the OPEN project. Also, stay tuned for our upcoming technical whitepaper, which will include a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work.

Kindly share all the updates of the project here with the community that everybody can check/share different information about the progress. It doesn't only need a good responsive manager (like you) as much as tracking attractive events and updates. The bounty campaigns serve good attracting enthousiats but i don't think that all participants in bounty may be investors. Keep working. Good luck
cramponsfleek

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:38:28 AM

good project, I will follow it more near
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:50:27 AM

Hey everyone - did you know that Open Money has the biggest, most exciting bounty program ever witnessed in the crypto world? We’re almost 40K people strong, and growing every day!
Don’t miss out - check here for more details: http://go.openmoney.digital/bountycontest

To tell the truth that is the most creative, nonstandard and generous bounty campaign I've ever came across! Thank you, guys, for your such an approach. I am sure it will pay off hundred times!

Hey guys, can you give some numbers about the bounty campaign and how long will it go? I am considering switching over once I am done with the current one. Your words sound compelling.

Hello SixFigures, thanks for your question. There are 6 million tokens available for distribution in our bounty program, which will run until the end of the ICO. Our campaigns and contest provide many opportunities to earn big prizes. Things will ramp up as we approach the ICO, so definitely stay tuned.

Will definitely do so. You can count me in very soon!

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:58:09 AM

Andrew Leung, CTO for Open Money, recently left an executive position at the billion dollar software startup Pivotal Labs, where he was instrumental in developing their Sydney office, in order to spearhead Open Money’s efforts to make the use of cryptocurrencies commonplace within consumer applications. “We believe that the future of blockchain technology depends on making it pervasive throughout society. For this to happen software developers need a clear path forward for integrating cryptocurrencies into their existing and future apps. That’s what Open Money provides.”

Source here.

This is just one of the most important facet why OpenMoney is making a lot of impressions on many people. Leadership and management are two very important areas that a project needs to established first before opening up itself to the public for their money and trust. And luckily here in OpenMoney they have it. The whole team has the expertise, experience and the willpower to pull this through.
litelika

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:52:13 AM

We are waiting for the beginning of ico and new assignments! Smiley Smiley

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆     Website     ◆     White Paper     ◆     Slack     ◆     Telegram     ◆     Reddit     ◆     Medium     ◆
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:47:47 PM

Hey everyone, today we’d like to ask you guys a couple of questions. Why do you think that software developers are the key to driving mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies? What will be the tipping point that makes everyone want to use crypto?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: