Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27459 times)
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:46:40 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 09:57:08 PM by OpenMoneyBTT

Yes it it quite active it will be in November Smiley

We have over 40,000 email sign ups and over 15,000 on our social followers alone.

Our Whitelist is over 1,000 already
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:56:58 PM

We have over 40,000 email sign ups and over 15,000 on our social followers alone.

Our Whitelist is close to 2,000!
Wow that is a incredible amount of volume and you haven't even released the ICO start date Smiley
Well there be a sand pit or beta environment for techy who want to have a play and check out/test drive the features before the launch? it might be a nice way to get some testimonies of how developers find it, very powerful.

Looking forward to the Latest version of the white paper being dropped tomorrow. I too struggle with white papers in particular if there is a lot of Economic formula's explaining either the POS/POW and the really complicated Proof of importance ...

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:49:10 AM

Hello everyone, just want to let you all know that we’re putting the finishing touches on our new white paper. This document will present some truly unique technical characteristics that will dramatically improve the lives of app developers who want to incorporate crypto into their apps. Oh, and by the way, it will help them get paid a whole lot faster too! Stay tuned for more announcements…

Actually, there could be much more effect from projects, if WhitePaper were read by someone. My first reaction was surprise. Then I understood, that that is the only right way - to pay attention to all details, including the most important one - White Paper.

Hey borishaifa, stay tuned for the release of our new technical whitepaper! It will provide a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work so make sure to give it a read Smiley

When will the technical white paper be available?

borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:18:20 PM

cool figures. Congratulations! And how many people in the whole are in Open Money team?
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:24:54 PM

this very interesting for me, you can explain more about your project mean and the mission, i think this project can make many people join this because from the thread very interesting and there is ICO also
holly.ball8

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:47:23 PM

Is this ICO still active, When is ICO planned? Huh
You should have read the main page in this thread.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:09:34 PM

Hey everyone, It's finally ready! Click this link http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp and download our new technical white paper. It presents a truly in-depth explanation of how the Open Platform is going to make integrating the blockchain into mainstream apps seamless for app developers. Can't wait to hear your feedback!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:18:41 PM

Hard cap is on the way Smiley

I was sure that this project will become a success and it is looking like it will. 1000 whitelist an amazing number, i can tell.

ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:02:40 PM

Hey everyone, It's finally ready! Click this link http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp and download our new technical white paper. It presents a truly in-depth explanation of how the Open Platform is going to make integrating the blockchain into mainstream apps seamless for app developers. Can't wait to hear your feedback!

I'll be sure to read this new white paper. Thank you for sharing Smiley

savantsam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

Awesome, I've been waiting for this! Good luck OpenMoney! All the best to you guys!  Cheesy
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:56:34 PM

I've had a quick look through, and the phrase "blockchain agnostic" really stands out for me... the Open Money project could be vitally important for the entire crypto industry.
I'll be sure to have a thorough read later, but first impressions are it's very impressive Smiley
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:06:12 PM

I've had a quick look through, and the phrase "blockchain agnostic" really stands out for me... the Open Money project could be vitally important for the entire crypto industry.
I'll be sure to have a thorough read later, but first impressions are it's very impressive Smiley
would be very interesting if all that can be realized. I can not wait to get him too soon. and users will be provided with ease in terms of usage.

levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:10:30 PM

We wanted technical whitepaper and now we get it, there are too many great things about Open Money I just saw with this whitepaper. For instance, I love that Open Money will use Omisego wallet sdk. Omisego has a perfect product also it is the most valuable ethereum token right now. I wonder what it will be, like a partnership, for example, Omisego will endorse Open Money or Open Money just a customer of Omisego?

Either way, it is perfect choice using Omisego for payments and etc.

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:17:06 PM

Great! I'm studying it at the moment, very detailed and informative at first glance. Will give my feedback as soon as I'm done.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:04:32 PM

Wow that are some impressive numbers! Great work OM-team!
Nice to see so many on the whitelist.

Also downloaded the technical Whitepaper, will read this asap because I'm very curious how you would build the bridge.
Thanks a lot for sharing this with the community!

Community is growing!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:39:01 PM

Our Whitelist is close to 2,000!
Wow that is a incredible amount of volume and you haven't even released the ICO start date Smiley
Well there be a sand pit or beta environment for techy who want to have a play and check out/test drive the features before the launch? it might be a nice way to get some testimonies of how developers find it, very powerful.

Looking forward to the Latest version of the white paper being dropped tomorrow. I too struggle with white papers in particular if there is a lot of Economic formula's explaining either the POS/POW and the really complicated Proof of importance ...

Hello inspiredinvestor! According to our project roadmap, we will be having a Developer Beta Program in 2018. Be sure to check out our new technical white paper here: http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp. We'd love to hear your feedback!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:39:56 PM

Hello everyone, just want to let you all know that we’re putting the finishing touches on our new white paper. This document will present some truly unique technical characteristics that will dramatically improve the lives of app developers who want to incorporate crypto into their apps. Oh, and by the way, it will help them get paid a whole lot faster too! Stay tuned for more announcements…

Actually, there could be much more effect from projects, if WhitePaper were read by someone. My first reaction was surprise. Then I understood, that that is the only right way - to pay attention to all details, including the most important one - White Paper.

Hey borishaifa, stay tuned for the release of our new technical whitepaper! It will provide a detailed technical architecture for how the Open Money protocol is going to work so make sure to give it a read Smiley

When will the technical white paper be available?

You can find it here: http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:42:49 PM

cool figures. Congratulations! And how many people in the whole are in Open Money team?

Thanks borishaifa! You can check out our team on the website: https://www.openmoney.digital/
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:47:50 PM

this very interesting for me, you can explain more about your project mean and the mission, i think this project can make many people join this because from the thread very interesting and there is ICO also

Hello Arya, thanks for your support!

Open Money is a blockchain initiative based in both San Francisco and Toronto. We believe that the future of crypto depends on mainstream adoption, and that the most powerful vehicle for achieving this is by empowering consumer app developers to integrate the blockchain into their apps. This will open the door to 3.5 billion worldwide internet connected smartphone users. We build the industry standard tools necessary for these app developers to easily incorporate crypto monetization and distribution into their existing and future apps.

Definitely check out our website for more details: https://www.openmoney.digital/

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:50:15 PM

Hard cap is on the way Smiley

I was sure that this project will become a success and it is looking like it will. 1000 whitelist an amazing number, i can tell.

Thanks for your support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: