Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27459 times)
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

The OPEN Platform is one that is built with a purpose that truly reflects its namesake - to create an OPEN ecosystem that drives innovation and evolution of the blockchain and drives its adoption by the mainstream.  It's most important properties are: Ease of Use for Developers, an Innvative Payments Solution and Rocket Fuel for Mainstream Adoption. For all the details, check out our new technical white paper here: http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

I'm hearing open money for some time but now i decided to come here and show an interest.

I think you have a very innovative way with your pre-sale. But i mostly decide to join after seeing the investment amount. But as this far i couldn't see how much investment has funded. I only heard about that pre-sale extended due extreme interest.

So how much investment funded on pre-sale period? And will you implement a system for people to see how is investment going?

I'm hearing open money for some time but now i decided to come here and show an interest.

I think you have a very innovative way with your pre-sale. But i mostly decide to join after seeing the investment amount. But as this far i couldn't see how much investment has funded. I only heard about that pre-sale extended due extreme interest.

So how much investment funded on pre-sale period? And will you implement a system for people to see how is investment going?

I don't know what are you doing or trying, but is not cool acting like this. I hope you won't continue this kind o behavior.

ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:52:24 PM

The OPEN Platform is one that is built with a purpose that truly reflects its namesake - to create an OPEN ecosystem that drives innovation and evolution of the blockchain and drives its adoption by the mainstream.  It's most important properties are: Ease of Use for Developers, an Innvative Payments Solution and Rocket Fuel for Mainstream Adoption. For all the details, check out our new technical white paper here: http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

Can't wait to see the OPEN Platform drive mainstream adoption. With ease of use for developers and an innovative payment system, there's huge potential for  adoption.
ferrari2fast

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:03:06 PM

Reading about how Open Money was recently mentioned on Forbes, I am interested in how it will go mainstream and help developers.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:08:05 PM

Sometimes a crypto project is good, but there is no incentive to hold the tokens. Open Money is different, there's a clear explanation of token utility on page 19 of the paper, plus this bit at the bottom... the last sentence in particular gives reason to be a big token holder:

"Additionally, the OPENToken can provide utility to the users if application Scaffolds are implemented to
give discounts or currency bonuses to individuals that hold OPENTokens in their OPENWallet, or pay
the Scaffolds in OPENTokens. This added utility would provide an incentive for users to purchase and
utilize cryptocurrencies such as ETH and BTC and carry OPENTokens over fiat currencies to support a
conventional app in a decentralized environment. Moreover, it makes sense for users to hold
OPENTokens because each time a Scaffold closes, OPENTokens will be airdropped to all wallets with a
large enough balance of OPENTokens. "

savantsam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

Definitely! Ease of use for developers is the keep to adoption. Thanks for sharing the technical paper, it looks good and I can't wait to integrate OPEN!
vfalla

Activity: 95

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:41:50 PM

OPEN money seems like a game changer here. I am waiting to see how will people react on it when it reaches exchanges. If it hits bittrex than it will be fomo

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:28:56 PM

I like the way Everything is handled on the ANN thread. A good team always brings out a good product. Hope to see it soon.

Thank for your support pynetx! Stay tuned for more updates on this ANN thread Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:05:23 PM

ATTENTION FOLKS, you can now earn up to 500 EXTRA STAKES in our bounty contest! This is what you need to do: Use one of the following topics as inspiration and create and publish an original piece of content that mentions ICOToday!

You can write a blog post, publish an article, record a video, do a podcast...

We love them all.

Feel free to pick one of the topics below and make it yours. It doesn’t have to be exactly the same. Or better yet, come up with something even better and more engaging. Be creative!

Requirements to earn bounty stakes:

1. Must be original content
2. Written content must be at least 450 words
3. Audio and video content must be at least 2 minutes
4. Must discuss ICOToday in a positive light
5. Must include a link back to our website using this url: http://go.icotoday.io/y35n (http://go.openmoney.digital/3lm0)
6. You must submit the URL to your published content as an answer to the custom action on our bounty contest. Sign up here if you haven’t already
    http://go.icotoday.io/bountycontest

Topics

1. The ICO Industry is broken - 5 Ways to Fix It
2. Why The ICO industry needs a Rating Agency.
3. Philadelphia startup looking to bring order to chaotic ICO industry
4. seekingalpha for ICOs
5. How Can We Make participating in ICOs simpler?
6. Why the ICO Industry Needs to Grow Up
7. 4 Lessons the ICO Industry Should Learn From Wall St
8. 5 Ideas to Help Eradicate ICO Scams
9. Why Top Notch ICO Analyses Are So Important
10. To Be Taken Seriously The ICO Industry Must Do This

I like the way ICOToday is set up and look forward to participating in some of the ICOs offered.  I posted my steemit blog article today here : https://steemit.com/icotoday/@freegold/how-can-we-make-participating-in-icos-initial-crypto-coin-offerings-simpler

Thanks for sharing your content with us freegold Smiley We look forward to more articles from you!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:14:23 PM

Technical white paper is out by now?

Yep, the technical white paper is out. Check it out here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/openmoney/OPEN_TECH_WP_V2.pdf
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:14:20 AM

Definitely! Ease of use for developers is the keep to adoption. Thanks for sharing the technical paper, it looks good and I can't wait to integrate OPEN!

Adoption can happen easily if things can be easier not just for developers but also for the intended consumers...things should not be complicated otherwise we can literally be telling people to just go away. Plus there should always be incentives for adopting such a program as we know that human nature is always based on what the person can get as benefits. Now, am sure that OpenMoney team is always looking at these factors and ideas and soon we can see how they would incorporate all positive traits into just one ecosystem.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:15:30 PM

Hi there everyone!

A lot of you have been asking - What is the OPEN API? What does it do?
Simply put, the OPEN API connects a complex centralized application database with both the blockchain and the user. Since it’s built upon existing infrastructure, it is easy to apply in any environment wiithout requiring the developer to complete any significant changes. The API provides an application layer for the user and developer to interact with the Scaffold smart contracts. Developers use the API to create their Scaffolds and receive payments from them. Users are able to pay the Scaffolds through the API. Lastly, the contractor may close out their Scaffold with the API, recovering their staked Tokens. The API unlocks the capabilities of our blockchain solution, providing convenience for both the Developer and the User. More detail about the API and how it interacts with the rest of OPEN Platform can be found in our whitepaper. http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:29:19 PM

Hi there everyone!

Simply put, the OPEN API connects a complex centralized application database with both the blockchain and the user. Since it’s built upon existing infrastructure, it is easy to apply in any environment wiithout requiring the developer to complete any significant changes. The API provides an application layer for the user and developer to interact with the Scaffold smart contracts. Developers use the API to create their Scaffolds and receive payments from them. Users are able to pay the Scaffolds through the API. Lastly, the contractor may close out their Scaffold with the API, recovering their staked Tokens. The API unlocks the capabilities of our blockchain solution, providing convenience for both the Developer and the User. More detail about the API and how it interacts with the rest of OPEN Platform can be found in our whitepaper. http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

I love your new technical whitepaper. It really shows the depth and value of the Open Money project.

As i understand now, Open Api and Scaffolds will complete each other for both developers and users benefit.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:20:40 PM

To tackle price volatility you can convert the crypto in fiat as soon as they are deposited at the current price. So, it will not go up and neither down.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:07:53 PM

Hi there everyone!

Thanks a lot for sharing us with your daily updates/wisdom Smiley
Really  nice to see everything explained very detailed. Open Money will be very succesfull when ICO will start.

Keep this up guys!
I'm a huge fan
savantsam

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:29:54 PM

Hi there everyone!

Wow that is awesome! It sounds really easy to integrate into applications. Thanks for the information !
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:32:05 PM

translating white paper into Russian is terrible

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:59:28 PM

Hi there everyone!

Great explanation on the benefits of the API and the important role that it plays in allowing both users and developers to easily interact with the Scaffold. Really excited to see this technology implemented and put to good use - I can think of so many cases where it would be useful.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:01:07 PM

The OPEN Platform is one that is built with a purpose that truly reflects its namesake - to create an OPEN ecosystem that drives innovation and evolution of the blockchain and drives its adoption by the mainstream.  It's most important properties are: Ease of Use for Developers, an Innvative Payments Solution and Rocket Fuel for Mainstream Adoption. For all the details, check out our new technical white paper here: http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

Adoption can happen easily if things can be easier not just for developers but also for the intended consumers...things should not be complicated otherwise we can literally be telling people to just go away. Plus there should always be incentives for adopting such a program as we know that human nature is always based on what the person can get as benefits. Now, am sure that OpenMoney team is always looking at these factors and ideas and soon we can see how they would incorporate all positive traits into just one ecosystem.

Great points CryptoBry! It is essential that ease of use applies to both developers and users - the OPEN API will make this a reality Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:04:28 PM

Simply because all content articles about Open Money, make me believe that i'm in the right place.Besides that everyday activity in thread and telegram increasing, there's good hype is going on.There is a good impetus going but they will do this again buzz towards the ico finish.

Hello FarRacer, thanks for your support! Make sure to stay updated on our website, Telegram and Slack channels as well Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: