Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27457 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:56:13 AM

Open Money has a team —  started by app developers who have built successful gaming companies — uniquely positioned to solve for a major problem which no one else is solving.

This is true. The core objective of Open Money is to set up Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology up for mainstream adoption. At the moment, Cryptocurrencies lack mass adoption, The Open Money Project is aiming to solve this, thanks to it's range of suites of tools for enterprise and businesses.

I'm sure they will succeed with there mission!
The team has the experience and the knowledge to do this! Open Money brings the blockchain technology to normal users who use apps daily on their tablet or smartphone.

There mission will be a game changer in the world of blockchain!
Great work you guys are doing Open Money Team!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:09:48 AM

Open Money has a team —  started by app developers who have built successful gaming companies — uniquely positioned to solve for a major problem which no one else is solving.

The team is considered to be the most critical component of any project...sometimes even more important than the concept because there are concepts which are not really great but with a good team success is still assured. With OpenMoney we have a god team as well as a very good concept.
borishaifa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:29:22 AM

You have found at least one of them. I have just published an article in my blog (that is visited by more than 1K people daily) about cryptocurrency  Smiley

Awesome! Thank you for writing about us in your blog Smiley

this publication was a successful one for me too, as I got some new readers asking questions  Wink I have re-addressed them to this thread in the forum.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:37:22 AM

This project looking promising. When you will start your ICO and which PRICE you wanna sell your tokens?
I will follow the project and decide if I will invest some BTC.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:39:12 AM

Hi Dev,

I already joined the bounties. The project is great and have lot of potentials. Please make the project a success and I hope this project will be popular and included in some exchanges the soonest. Good luck and wish you all the success Smiley

levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:04:32 AM

This project looking promising. When you will start your ICO and which PRICE you wanna sell your tokens?
I will follow the project and decide if I will invest some BTC.

Token price = 0.10$ and ico time is not set yet. But yesterday on telegram Roger Jin told that they are trying to make it happen in 10 days. So we can say it's very near.

OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:58:13 PM

Hey everyone,

Recently thenextweb.com http://go.openmoney.digital/xa8t ran an article illustrating how app developers using integration tools like Open Money stand a chance of significantly expanding the reach of cryptocurrencies.

Did you see it?

Help us spread the word about how important this is for the entire blockchain industry.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:08:34 PM

Hey everyone,

Recently thenextweb.com http://go.openmoney.digital/xa8t ran an article illustrating how app developers using integration tools like Open Money stand a chance of significantly expanding the reach of cryptocurrencies.

Did you see it?

Help us spread the word about how important this is for the entire blockchain industry.

I just finished reading, it is a great article.

Cryptocurrency is on the brink of change. Soon, app developers from around the globe will empower everyone — including grandparents— to use cryptocurrency with ease. If they succeed, they’ll create a new market that’ll change the economic system forever.

Actually, it is the vision we talked here. Everybody agrees that with open money, cryptocurrencies can be mainstream and with it, all ecosystem can grow.

More area to use cryptos in life causes more people to buy cryptocurrencies. As a result of that, it can bring more than 1 trillion dollar market cap to all cryptocurrencies. It is not an unlikely thing to expect.

mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:47:10 PM

Hey everyone,

Did you see it?

I like how the article compares Open Money with (former) startup companies like AirBnB, Uber and Lyft. There are a lot of similarities between these businesses and the cryptoworld.

These companies are problemsolvers, they have managed to make a circumstance easier, better and more efficient, and so does Open Money.

The big question is: how can make crypto our lifes easier? what are the real-world usecases of crypto? It seems that Open Money has the answer.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:00:08 PM

OPEN MONEY It is very good to go with a lot of innovative ideas, it's actually a great program.I join some bounty and contest I hope get some part of this unique token.All best I wish .
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:12:15 PM

OPEN MONEY It is very good to go with a lot of innovative ideas, it's actually a great program.I join some bounty and contest I hope get some part of this unique token.All best I wish .

Thank you very much for your support!
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:37:02 PM

Hey everyone,

Did you see it?

Very good article. I like it very much. And I completely agree to "...At the end of the day, companies like Uber and Lyft don’t just change the way we think about the world — they change the world. When it comes to cryptocurrency, companies like Open Money will significantly expand the acceptance of cryptocurrencies by facilitating their incorporation into the software people are already using..."
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

Hey everyone,

Did you see it?

This is a great article about how blockchain will become the future!
People who are now in this crypto community know how this will be the future. So everyone who understand this world is very excited! I'm so glad I'm here now. In a couple of years you could say, I was there when it all happened. If you are just a crypto enthousiast you can be part and build the future.

A project like Open Money is needed.
It will take time and we all know that but we will get there. Glad I'm on board!
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:35:04 PM

Hey everyone,

Did you see it?

It's another great article. One of the noticeable parts is how Open Money is mentioned in the same way as Airbnb and Uber. It does look very likely that Open Money can play a pivtoal role in bringing cryptocurrencies into the mainstream.
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:53:14 PM

Hey everyone,

Did you see it?

So much potential with mainstream apps tapping into the blockchain. Great to see Uber and Airbnb mentioned alongside Open Money.
PandaRunner

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:56:58 PM

Hey everyone,

Did you see it?

Woah this is awesome! I guess I know where the name Open Money came from! It's so OPEN! That anyone can adopt it. This is going to make online transactions so much easier. This will can translate from Uber's mission statement of  "Transportation as reliable as running water, everywhere for everyone", to "Transactions as easy as running water, everywhere for everyone" !  Cool
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:59:21 PM

Hey everyone,

Did you see it?

Very good article. I like it very much. And I completely agree to "...At the end of the day, companies like Uber and Lyft don’t just change the way we think about the world — they change the world. When it comes to cryptocurrency, companies like Open Money will significantly expand the acceptance of cryptocurrencies by facilitating their incorporation into the software people are already using..."

I totally agree, we wish to change the world's way of thinking about transactions!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:04:14 PM

Hey everyone,

Did you see it?

This is a great article about how blockchain will become the future!
People who are now in this crypto community know how this will be the future. So everyone who understand this world is very excited! I'm so glad I'm here now. In a couple of years you could say, I was there when it all happened. If you are just a crypto enthousiast you can be part and build the future.

A project like Open Money is needed.
It will take time and we all know that but we will get there. Glad I'm on board!

We're glad you're on board as well, and you are for sure there when everything happens!
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:07:30 PM

More area to use cryptos in life causes more people to buy cryptocurrencies. As a result of that, it can bring more than 1 trillion dollar market cap to all cryptocurrencies. It is not an unlikely thing to expect.

I wish so much you were right. Because now seeing all this dump at the market just because everyone is exchanging altcoins to bitcoin in order to get bitcoin gold, makes me think that people don't care about technology and the idea behind the blockchain startup at all, the only thing they really worry about is profit, not less not more...

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:11:32 PM

I've been examining this project all day and I saw that the future of the project is really bright. The white paper looks like belongs to a real institutional company.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: