Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27451 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:26:05 AM

Hi guys! i got one more question  - what are the exchanges for OPEN money and when are you planing to list there ?

Gigaoptic look at the page before. There was a little discussion about the exchanges.
For the moment the team is working on launching the ICO and platform. As soon the ICO is running the devs will negotiate with exchanges.

As soon they have news it will be posted in this thread, so set your notification on! Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:30:17 AM

I like the Project, thinking the contribute but didn't see an ico date, when will it start?

levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:31:58 AM

I like the Project, thinking the contribute but didn't see an ico date, when will it start?

Actually, it is not set yet.

Dev said some pages ago that they didn't set the date yet but it will be in a month so continue to watch thread Wink

OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:51:20 PM

Alright folks. Today we’d really like your help pushing out the core vision of Open Money. We believe that empowering software developers is the key way to opening the crypto universe up to mainstream users around the globe.
This is clearly spelled out in the article that tech.co published about us!
Can you read and comment on this article on our BTT thread today? http://go.openmoney.digital/obly
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:52:08 PM

Hi there! We currently can't give an exact date yet. However, our ICO should begin VERY soon. I'm pretty confident to say that it should begin within the month...
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:59:24 PM

Alright folks. Today we’d really like your help pushing out the core vision of Open Money. We believe that empowering software developers is the key way to opening the crypto universe up to mainstream users around the globe.
Can you read and comment on this article on our BTT thread today? http://go.openmoney.digital/obly

Have I understood correctly, that the main target audience of the article and mostly the project itself? I don't understand, why didn't think about it before, but my  middle son is a programmer. He is specialized in Android. He has finished a college and now he is on holiday vacation (from his military service). So, now... What should I tell him about the project (and tha artcile) in order to grab his attention? He has many friends among developers, his gang is also working over some project (startup?? - he doesn't say). So what could be interesting especially for him at the project?  Wink I will share then his reaction  Wink
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:01:13 PM

This is definitely one of the best ICO projects I know of. I hope dev will update more information to everyone because in my country they are very interested in this project and will definitely invest if they feel this project is really potential.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:12:42 PM

The problem is, nothing exists yet that bridges the gap between cryptocurrency and existing applications – that’s where Open Money comes in. With the vision of making the blockchain accessible to all software, Open Money’s OPEN Platform is poised to become the intersection between the blockchain and mobile applications.

I can't enough words to tell how promising Open Money is. There will be lots of mobile applications for this and open money will be the bridge for it. The beautiful part is the demand will always grow. It will be more and more popular.

Beside this, i love the part when article compared omisego and open money. I want to remind that omisego have become first ethereum token which passed 1 billion dollar market cap.

Lydian

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:22:12 PM

"... With the vision of making the blockchain accessible to all software, Open Money’s OPEN Platform is poised to become the intersection between the blockchain and mobile applications. As an API infrastructure that allows any enterprise or consumer application to tie into the massive potential of blockchain and cryptocurrency, the OPEN Platform can be layered over any existing currency platform and tie into any mobile app..."

https://tech.co/apps-mainstream-adoption-blockchain-2017-09

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:45:42 PM

This is definitely one of the best ICO projects I know of. I hope dev will update more information to everyone because in my country they are very interested in this project and will definitely invest if they feel this project is really potential.

Hi there! Thank you for your trust in us! We can definitely answer whatever questions you may have and be sure to visit openmoney.digital to find out everything about us!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:47:14 PM

Have I understood correctly, that the main target audience of the article and mostly the project itself? I don't understand, why didn't think about it before, but my  middle son is a programmer. He is specialized in Android. He has finished a college and now he is on holiday vacation (from his military service). So, now... What should I tell him about the project (and tha artcile) in order to grab his attention? He has many friends among developers, his gang is also working over some project (startup?? - he doesn't say). So what could be interesting especially for him at the project?  Wink I will share then his reaction  Wink

thanks for your question! I believe that what you son should know is that Open Money will soon be releasing an industry standard integration mechanism that will allow his apps to easily and seamlessly incorporate cryptocurrencies. This will provide him with a unique opportunity for monetizing his apps.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:29:21 PM

Just saw the article on tech.co.
Great article for newcomers to this project.

So newcomers, what is OPEN Money:
Nothing exists yet that bridges the gap between cryptocurrency and existing applications – that’s where Open Money comes in. With the vision of making the blockchain accessible to all software, Open Money’s OPEN Platform is poised to become the intersection between the blockchain and mobile applications.

Blockchain is the future and Open Money creates that bridge for all software to join this great future.
Open Money will be so great! Investors are going crazy and cant wait to start sending the funds this platform needs Smiley
ellerby123

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:39:22 PM

Thanks for sharing the article!
merj99

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:40:40 PM

I attended the AMA that Open Money hosted on telegram last night. They had some good information. There's supposed to be a transcript coming soon. I'll share the link when it's available.
merj99

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:44:36 PM

Just saw the article on tech.co.
Great article for newcomers to this project.

So newcomers, what is OPEN Money:
Nothing exists yet that bridges the gap between cryptocurrency and existing applications – that’s where Open Money comes in. With the vision of making the blockchain accessible to all software, Open Money’s OPEN Platform is poised to become the intersection between the blockchain and mobile applications.

Blockchain is the future and Open Money creates that bridge for all software to join this great future.
Open Money will be so great! Investors are going crazy and cant wait to start sending the funds this platform needs Smiley

FIEX, do you have a link for that article?
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:15:34 PM

"... With the vision of making the blockchain accessible to all software, Open Money’s OPEN Platform is poised to become the intersection between the blockchain and mobile applications. As an API infrastructure that allows any enterprise or consumer application to tie into the massive potential of blockchain and cryptocurrency, the OPEN Platform can be layered over any existing currency platform and tie into any mobile app..."

https://tech.co/apps-mainstream-adoption-blockchain-2017-09

Another article demonstrating the great promise shown by Open Money Smiley There are so many quotable lines, such as:

"nothing exists yet that bridges the gap between cryptocurrency and existing applications – that’s where Open Money comes in."

"people are starting to look to app development as the cornerstone for a blockchain breakthrough. That breakthrough could come sooner than later, with products like OmiseGo and Open Money’s OPEN platform paving the way"
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:49:48 PM

Yep. nowadays there many ICO's that came to the market with there mobile apps. And it is good for cryptocurrency community coz thru this apps majority can easely adopt to the blockchaine.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:59:51 PM

Yep. nowadays there many ICO's that came to the market with there mobile apps. And it is good for cryptocurrency community coz thru this apps majority can easely adopt to the blockchaine.

Yes I totally agree. The first step for crypto adoption should be in the mobile space. Everyone is one the move, and they always carry a mobile device. Hence through adoption on mobile first, crypto will truly become more widespread!
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:14:03 PM

I fully agree with the statement in this article that mobile utility and gaming applications may be the most likely driver of mainstream adoption of the blockchain and cryptocurrency. And of course there is still nothing that can bridge the gap between cryptocurrency and existing applications. In this connection Open Money is a pioneer solving this issue entirely by making the blockchain accessible to all software and providing intersection between the blockchain and mobile applications.  

There is a great demand here to be met, besides the very idea of the project is super cool and profitable as well. I'm waiting impatiently for the ICO because I do think it will be one of the most beneficial TGEs of 2017 and maybe even 2018 years!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
drivethatgrowth

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:09:19 PM

saw the telegram ama yesterday.. good to see them staying active and in constant communication with the public. Still staying tuned for ICO details tho
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: