Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27448 times)
savantsam

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:18:43 PM

Hey everyone - did you know that Open Money has the biggest, most exciting bounty program ever witnessed in the crypto world? We’re almost 40K people strong, and growing every day!
Don’t miss out - check here for more details: http://go.openmoney.digital/bountycontest

Wow! The community is really growing! I look forward to seeing the project blow up!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Hey everyone - did you know that Open Money has the biggest, most exciting bounty program ever witnessed in the crypto world? We’re almost 40K people strong, and growing every day!
Don’t miss out - check here for more details: http://go.openmoney.digital/bountycontest

Indeed!
This is the best bounty program nowadays!
I'm really happy that I'm part of the community to get the word out for Open Money! Really great project!
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:50:54 PM

You guys really know how to build a force online...having a good, loyal and strong community can go a long, long way towards the goals of OpenMoney. This initial community can be helping to push our mainstream adoption agenda aside from the fact that a good portion of this initial community can go on trading the tokens in many exchanges once available. I am getting excited just thinking about the possibilities that OpenMoney is right now building. The time has come, indeed!

We want to get a strong community that support our goals and ideas. We are just as excited as you are about the possibilities that OpenMoney has to offer. We look forward to your support and once again thank you for your patience!
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

So guys. Was there any update about ICO dates  ? Btw now is rght good time for investment after bitcoin fork  Smiley
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:24:16 PM

To tell the truth that is the most creative, nonstandard and generous bounty campaign I've ever came across! Thank you, guys, for your such an approach. I am sure it will pay off hundred times!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:45:01 PM

To tell the truth that is the most creative, nonstandard and generous bounty campaign I've ever came across! Thank you, guys, for your such an approach. I am sure it will pay off hundred times!

Hey guys, can you give some numbers about the bounty campaign and how long will it go? I am considering switching over once I am done with the current one. Your words sound compelling.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:55:59 PM

So guys. Was there any update about ICO dates  ? Btw now is rght good time for investment after bitcoin fork  Smiley

Actually bitcoin gold was not serious, the serious one is coming in 20 days. Segwitx2 and probably alts and icos will have a lot of a hard time during it.

I believe Open Money will do their ico after it.

Indeed!
I'm really happy that I'm part of the community to get the word out for Open Money! Really great project!

I love they are doing everything automatically. They give you a task, you get it done and you get your stakes very easy. You don't need to post your tweets or facebook shares. Amazing bounty campaign.

OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:38:47 PM

If all goes to plan, we will be releasing the ICO dates next week when we publish the technical white paper. Thank you for your patience Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:41:01 PM

Thanks andrejka. We want to ensure that we are rewarding all of our early supporters generously and fairly Smiley Make sure to climb to the top of that leaderboard!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:49:30 PM

Hey guys, can you give some numbers about the bounty campaign and how long will it go? I am considering switching over once I am done with the current one. Your words sound compelling.

Hello SixFigures, thanks for your question. There are 6 million tokens available for distribution in our bounty program, which will run until the end of the ICO. Our campaigns and contest provide many opportunities to earn big prizes. Things will ramp up as we approach the ICO, so definitely stay tuned.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:52:23 PM

Actually bitcoin gold was not serious, the serious one is coming in 20 days. Segwitx2 and probably alts and icos will have a lot of a hard time during it.

I believe Open Money will do their ico after it.

Indeed!

I love they are doing everything automatically. They give you a task, you get it done and you get your stakes very easy. You don't need to post your tweets or facebook shares. Amazing bounty campaign.

Thanks! We wanted to make the bounty program experience very simple and straightforward for participants - we're glad to hear you are enjoying the bounty!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:04:47 PM

Indeed!

Thanks FIEX! Glad to hear that you are enjoying the bounty program Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:06:32 PM

Wow! The community is really growing! I look forward to seeing the project blow up!

Thanks for your support savantsam!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:17:35 PM

Yes, it is an excellent bounty program and really stands out for creativity, professionalism and ease of use. These three things are becoming ever more associated with Open Money, and I think the bounty program gives a good demonstration of how we can expect the Open Money project to proceed. Very impressive, and I'm looking forward to watching the program develop.

Thank you styca! We want to make the bounty experience straightforward so that all participants can easily earn stakes by performing simple actions. Glad to hear you are enjoying the bounty program Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:21:34 PM

I think the bounty contest is so successful because of how generous the bounty is. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! We want to make sure our early supporters are rewarded generously for spreading the word about our project Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:29:45 PM

Great stuff. The Open Money team is utilizing the community support the right way. The bounty contest is the first of the kind as it involves deep Participation requirements and the end game are the juicy Open Money Tokens. I implore Everyone to be a part of it. Open Money will be huge

Thank you for the support nelson4lov. We want our bounty participants to actively engage with the wider world because it is so important to inform others about the importance of bringing blockchain to the mainstream.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:36:06 PM

Compared to other ICOs, where things are confusely running and investors just wait exchanges, i can mention that Open Money is slightly different. It looks like The team study every step carefully and taking attention about spending enough time for each task. May be this is why the date of ICO dosn't yet announced. The techniques used in the bounty campaign are wisely different from any other bounty, making every participant enjoy supporting the project since earlier stages. Note that bounty participants take a large part in the project community so they should be satisfied enough.  Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:04:21 PM

Compared to other ICOs, where things are confusely running and investors just wait exchanges, i can mention that Open Money is slightly different. It looks like The team study every step carefully and taking attention about spending enough time for each task. May be this is why the date of ICO dosn't yet announced. The techniques used in the bounty campaign are wisely different from any other bounty, making every participant enjoy supporting the project since earlier stages. Note that bounty participants take a large part in the project community so they should be satisfied enough.  Smiley

Thanks for the support coupable. The ICO was postponed due to a) fairness in investor interest and b) fairness to get enough time for our audience to understand the positive changes we made to our technology stack - we have some great announcements coming that makes the OPEN Project even stronger, adding to our excitement. We are taking the time to ensure that our ICO has a rocket launch! Smiley

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:32:06 AM

Open money keep doing the professional tasks required to improve their current ICO and in general their current project! that is what I called a team with passion, having clear and on time communication with their supporters, respecting them and answering all questions on time! keep it in that way and the whole team will see great results soon!

borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:38:58 AM

Thanks for the support coupable. The ICO was postponed due to a) fairness in investor interest and b) fairness to get enough time for our audience to understand the positive changes we made to our technology stack - we have some great announcements coming that makes the OPEN Project even stronger, adding to our excitement. We are taking the time to ensure that our ICO has a rocket launch! Smiley

Everything will be OK. I have seen many projects with great ideas and teams. Not all of them had succeeded. Because of different reasons, no use talking about them now. Open Money will obligatory succeed according to my  observations and analyses. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: