Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RentalStarter - A Midwest Real Estate Investment Company  (Read 120177 times)
IPO Magic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:22:25 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 09:36:11 PM by IPO Magic

Brandon.  You asked your brother to bump the price when the price of your "virtual units" (or whatever you call this shit you're peddling) tanked:

I had to call my brother to have him put bids in , it seems someone dumped around a thousand shares at whatever the bids were and drove it down to .002 - going forward I need to make sure i have valid bids in on those kinds of scenarios.

Your brother, in his own IPO thread (now locked) claimed that he didn't place the bids you asked him to place because "conscious decision."
So if he's not involved in your "business," it ain't for your lack of trying.  Further, you are clearly trying to obfuscate the true ownership of this ...business.  You even brag about your mad obfuscation skillz (unfortunately, tripping over your shoelaces in the process with "HK LTD as a minor stakeholder in the business," lol.):

...The third line of defense is the fact that we're under a LLC, if we get sued *normally* the LLC is only sued and not the owners (me) since our operating agreement only shows the HK LTD as a minor stakeholder in the business. The 4th line would be me in a catastrophic event, 5th line would be the HK LTD. All of these layers of protection are to avoid any connection between a property sitting at XXXXX and you guys. If you TRULY want to start digging up the addresses and who lives there, my concern is that you're all opening yourself up to some liability. ...

You went to a lot of trouble to make everything as convoluted as you could, and, for extra lullz, warned your marks "investors" to let sleeping dogs lie, or "...you're all opening yourself up to some liability."  They ain't your suckers, they'r co-conspirators! Roll Eyes

So stop it with the slighted virgin act.

But wait!  The business your brother has nothing to do with is actually a reboot of your brother's business, done to dupe banks into issuing you credit.  A homemade shelf!  

Quote from: lol, teh locked thread!
Guess paintball equipment sales is high on the list as well
   FURY PAINTBALL SUPPLY, LTD.   04/24/2003  Changed name to YOUR NEW HOME LLC.  Status ACTIVE:

Quote from: Branny on July 13, 2014, 01:55:21 AM
...I made the choice to pay the $50-$75 conversion fee to rename & reorient the company from my brother and I's old paintball LLC to the real estate related one. Because of this on bank documents the entity shows as a 13 year old one and not as a 5 or 1 year entity. ...
Quote from: Branny on July 13, 2014, 01:55:21 AM
As far a background report, i'm not sure what report you're talking about. My name is on 2 properties I purchased with my brother in 2007...

Finally, if Brothers Schlichter have nothing to hide, why did neither of you acknowledge knowing each other?  Surely having a brother running a reputable offering on the same exchange would bolster investor confidence and help Benny's IPO? 

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:57:00 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 10:29:51 PM by Gleb Gamow

Ben owns an apartment complex, I did him a favor and posted the vacancy on our facebook page.

If you were honest about it and showed the post threading correctly you would have seen that when I posted his contact details, it was in response to a query about his apartment unit being vacant.

As for the addresses - Both of us have registered at some time in the past whois data to a common address (Our parent's house). In most cases the whois data just carried over to new websites because we weren't paying attention to how it propagated. We (RS) have moved to the POB to try and solve any mail mixing issues, but it's never really been any sort of case, except when one guy with half a dozen (or more accounts) starts complaining about it.

As for the website posting - I've hired multiple advertising firms in the past to promote various websites I've owned. Some of them spammed blogs, and in those cases I can't easily recall whatever comments they posted. Be honest about your whois data search, if you did much work you'd find that I've had hundreds of domains registered to myself, using many different combinations of addresses, some of which have overlapped Ben's due to how godaddy uses their whois data.

Did you mean Post Office Box (POB) or Panama Office Box (POB)?

http://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=houses4bitcoin.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=LDrw5kLHCIyo8ncAJ4xiUl6fiKgEn04G8ufwU3MZRuQim3TJwoQF7nsETP3EgNqIIF054CL8cXs%3d

Domain Name: HOUSES4BITCOIN.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1847990312_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-02-24 10:24:17Z
Creation Date: 2014-02-24 18:24:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-02-24 18:24:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@enom.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: 1A6013D32C294A57A9E1E30800D99493.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM

http://houses4bitcoin.com/

http://rentalstarter.com/mill-street/pano2/

One more thing. I noticed in your business plan located here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9427554/Public%20release%20for%20RentalStarter.pdf you not once mention asbestos abatement. I'm curious as to how you got around this issue when you replaced the asbestos siding on 129 W. Mill St., Circleville, OH, as shown above. Surely, you didn't do the work yourself and dispose of the siding to a conventional landfill, did you?

I suggest being very, very careful in answering my last question, for I may or may not have already placed a call. Looking forward to your public reply. Once you've done that, I further suggest preparing an answer for when I inquire about your procedures inside the house pertaining to lead paint.

Assuming the following was accomplished in only one day, you're looking at only up to $37,500 per violation as expressed here http://www.nahb.org/generic.aspx?genericContentID=193155&fromGSA=1 for given the age of the home, it's highly unlikely that lead paint wasn't present.

Branny (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:10:13 PM

The process of renovation has been made available to investors.
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:20:56 PM

These accusations are getting funny.  Since nothing is working, he's just trying for any dumb thing now.  Maybe one of his three accounts can find some evidence of Branny jaywalking.  That might hurt the share price.  Investors beware!

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:50:34 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 12:20:27 AM by Gleb Gamow

These accusations are getting funny.  Since nothing is working, he's just trying for any dumb thing now.  Maybe one of his three accounts can find some evidence of Branny jaywalking.  That might hurt the share price.  Investors beware!

Ready for something funnier?

Tri-Plex
1 Studio, 1 2-bed , 1 3-bed
2,700+ square feet
Purchase price ฿116 *
Monthly income – ฿1.5 *
Yield – 15.5%/year *
Funding

Features
2 homes on one lot
1 Duplex + 1 Detached home
 Unit #1 – 3br , Unit #2 – 2br , Unit #3 – 1br
Built in around 1900

Now, pay close attention because I'm about to do something...

Now, tell me what goes through a person's mind that they needed to flip an image of a house to secure funding sans disclosing such facts, just like they never mentioned asbestos or lead paint abatement in their business plan, two major expenses incurred if such is present and renovations are in order, both of which are highly likely.

Here's the Google maps street view:

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:56:31 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 01:08:58 AM by RiverBoatBTC

asbestos can be sealed under new siding with minimal cost, FYI. And its not illegal. Same can be done with lead paint if it is not chipping or peeling.

These accusations are getting funny.  Since nothing is working, he's just trying for any dumb thing now.  Maybe one of his three accounts can find some evidence of Branny jaywalking.  That might hurt the share price.  Investors beware!

Ready for something funnier?

Tri-Plex
1 Studio, 1 2-bed , 1 3-bed
2,700+ square feet
Purchase price ฿116 *
Monthly income – ฿1.5 *
Yield – 15.5%/year *
Funding

Features
2 homes on one lot
1 Duplex + 1 Detached home
 Unit #1 – 3br , Unit #2 – 2br , Unit #3 – 1br
Built in around 1900

Now, pay close attention because I'm about to do something...

Now, tell me what goes through a person's mind that they needed to flip an image of a house to secure funding sans disclosing such facts, just like they never mentioned asbestos or lead paint abatement in their business plan, two major expenses incurred if such is present and renovations are in order, both of which are highly likely.

Here's the Google maps street view:

But the houses4bitcoins is 100% illegal, There are only 2 states that allow for more then 1 lender on a property with out it being a classified as a REIT. It does not matter if you register you company in africa or ohio the property and the loans are given to and held by a US citizen and company there fore they must follow all security laws. I don't care what you say or what legal type loophole you think you have found, it does not work.

I am not sure if I understanding this, do they own the property or are looking for funding?

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:09:23 AM

These accusations are getting funny.  Since nothing is working, he's just trying for any dumb thing now.  Maybe one of his three accounts can find some evidence of Branny jaywalking.  That might hurt the share price.  Investors beware!

Well, guess the cat's out of the bag, tempestb.  I'm also Branny and Benny1985.  And everyone else on this forum that I set up for you.
Hope this doesn't ruin your "investing experience," but the joke's getting tired and I'm getting bored.

Ah, never mind.
Just forget it...

The forum is real, with many totally not me people posting.  You're a manly financial visionary. a maverick!  Adored by children and mothers who birthed them, respected by industrialists and feared by Bankers!  Soon you'll thrust your well-funded Havelock portfolio into their filthy [yet ...oddly alluring and... arousing?] fiat heart.  Yeah, I said heart.

Now get back to investing, tempestb, and continue holding your girthy holdings--the girls are watching!
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:44:06 AM

With houses4bitcoins, it looks like it just points towards Havelock if you decide to contribute any funding, which means that its just a placeholder page, correct? Is that illegal? I don't know, but could this be like posting a rental property on multiple websites?

PS who are you people who have the time to look this stuff up? Are you unemployed and just have a lot of time on your hands, or are you being employed to find this, and if so, by who?

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
Branny (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:59:22 AM

With houses4bitcoins, it looks like it just points towards Havelock if you decide to contribute any funding, which means that its just a placeholder page, correct? Is that illegal? I don't know, but could this be like posting a rental property on multiple websites?

PS who are you people who have the time to look this stuff up? Are you unemployed and just have a lot of time on your hands, or are you being employed to find this, and if so, by who?

The intention with houses4bitcoin was to potentially offer an alternative to havelock and open up crowdfunding a mortgage for the properties. I started on this before the HL IPO had finished when there was a concern that we wouldn't do very well and would be caught short on funding of Scioto #1. In the end the website was totally un-needed since the 1st HL tranche went so well.

I really thought that I had 301'd the site to havelock, but I guess I just linked/redirected to the HL page.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:44:19 AM

Well, guess the cat's out of the bag, tempestb.  I'm also Branny and Benny1985.  And everyone else on this forum that I set up for you.

I'll admit, I laughed.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:28:41 PM

Its a growth stock, so a premium is to be expected.  The USD and RENT prices diverged back in June compared to the rest of the non-PO data, showing that RENT was indeed undervalued during this time, but as of now, is back to a hold.

Nah.  You didn't make a profit.  You made a mistake.  Again.

BitSense Informatics

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:12:47 PM

Branny,

you may want to check out https://www.crowdfunder.com .  It may be a lower capital-cost funding route over BTCJam, and they have a process in place for vetting QEP investors.

jjdub7

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:21:18 PM

Nah.  You didn't make a profit.  You made a mistake.  Again.

*Realized a profit by selling off once the stock became overvalued at the 0.005 range with a simple average costing method until I hit my target gain on the invested sum.  Buy undervalued, bleed off excess gains once the price rises - granted, hard to do across with a diversified portfolio on Havelock for reasons you've dedicated an entire thread to on this forum.  However, again, Branny manages one of the most (and, regrettably few) value-worthy funds on the exchange, which is the main factor in being able to predict a price breakout for such funds (regardless of later reversals, though these might just be lagging USD price trends considering the past week's drop).

So yes, to reiterate, I made a profit.  All by using the same fundamentals you've been touting for weeks now on this thread.

Edit: profit in terms of both Bitcoin and USD, even considering the drop.  And before you assert that I did it by manipulating the market, etc. - if one person had driven the volume spike that pushed the price to the 0.005 range, they would be at a minimum 16% loss right now.
IPO Magic

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:38:10 PM

Agree re. overvalued @.005, but how could you have profited on such low volume?  Just so we're on the same page, how many "virtual units" are we talking about here?  I hope you don't mean something like "I bought 10k between .004 and .0075, sold 200@.005.  Profit!"

Anyhow, bad day for Bitcoin today, shouldn't RENT be spiking?
jjdub7

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:49:37 PM

Agree re. overvalued @.005, but how could you have profited on such low volume?  Just so we're on the same page, how many "virtual units" are we talking about here?  I hope you don't mean something like "I bought 10k between .004 and .0075, sold 200@.005.  Profit!"

Anyhow, bad day for Bitcoin today, shouldn't RENT be spiking?

Noooo haha, not even close to that.  I think the amount I sold off was around 120 units.  I'd been buying since it was in the low 0.003's.

And no, not instantaneously at least.  People will sell RENT first to get their BTC into USD before it falls (those with weak hands/USD needs).  But then new entrants will buy BTC at lower prices and invest in RENT at a net equivalent price to what it was before the dip.  Same with any similarly-valued asset in this situation (i.e. profits tied to a different currency) - savvy investors would buy now at a lower price and sell slightly higher anticipating new entrants (not necessarily new investors, but rather newly entering capital) will purchase at that slightly higher price.  HFT algos do this automatically on fiat stock/commodity exchanges, so the effect appears to be instantaneous (we, however, are stuck with the liquidity risk I outlined a few pages ago in my RENT risks analysis).
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:54:38 PM

I have this dude on ignore but I can see his messages in your quotes, and I like how you're holding a conversation with him through multiple accounts. 

Try the ignore button, it works.  He's never going to stop pounding a drum because he has some sort of vendetta against Havelock.  He's not interested in your rational explanations.  He just wants Havelock to fail and all the funds on it to go with it.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:22:22 PM

I have this dude on ignore but I can see his messages in your quotes, and I like how you're holding a conversation with him through multiple accounts. 

Try the ignore button, it works.  He's never going to stop pounding a drum because he has some sort of vendetta against Havelock.  He's not interested in your rational explanations.  He just wants Havelock to fail and all the funds on it to go with it.

Someone theorized that he's simply the reincarnation of the banned MPex account, which would make sense.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
IPO Magic

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:17:40 PM

And no, not instantaneously at least.  People will sell RENT first to get their BTC into USD before it falls (those with weak hands/USD needs)...

I'm not sure I understand you, in that case.  If BTC price halves today, how soon should I expect the price of RENT to double?  Are you suggesting that there is an inherent lag that no bot is exploiting? (there's at least one sillybot constantly playing with the order book)
And why would people want to *sell* RENT when BTC price is tanking?  After all, as many here have pointed out, RENT is a dollar, not BTC. investment.  If that's the case, when BTC tanks--buy RENT?  No better hedge, amiright?

@tempestb:  Stubbornly ignoring your betters is exactly what got you into the mess you're in now.

@floatyfish:  I hope you're not suggesting that I'm trying to deceive by naming my sock account NotLambchop.  Does your reasoning go something like:
"Heh, if Lambchop is a sock-puppet, then Not Lambchop must not be a...  wait!  Wait wait WAIT!"?
pummle

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Bleating sense into the world

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:36:09 PM

And no, not instantaneously at least.  People will sell RENT first to get their BTC into USD before it falls (those with weak hands/USD needs)...

I'm not sure I understand you, in that case.  If BTC price halves today, how soon should I expect the price of RENT to double?  Are you suggesting that there is an inherent lag that no bot is exploiting? (there's at least one sillybot constantly playing with the order book)
And why would people want to *sell* RENT when BTC price is tanking?  After all, as many here have pointed out, RENT is a dollar, not BTC. investment.  If that's the case, when BTC tanks--buy RENT?  No better hedge, amiright?

@tempestb:  Stubbornly ignoring your betters is exactly what got you into the mess you're in now.

@floatyfish:  I hope you're not suggesting that I'm trying to deceive by naming my sock account NotLambchop.  Does your reasoning go something like:
"Heh, if Lambchop is a sock-puppet, then Not Lambchop must not be a...  wait!  Wait wait WAIT!"?

Here is how it goes, IIUC: the price of btc starts tanking. Investor Q notices, sells his shares of RENT to get some quick bitcoins, sends those to an exchange, sells for USD. Later, when the price stops dropping, he uses the USD to buy more btc, then uses that to buy back the shares he sold. I just don't think it would work, timing the swings in prices would be tricky and you would end up with your bitcoins waiting for confirms while you watch the price plummet, when they finally get to the exchange and you sell the price might swing up again and you end up buying back in for less than you sold.

Trade bitcoin stocks, funds, and futures with the MPEx broker: CoinBR.com

The best place for bitcoin betting: BitBet.us
jjdub7

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:48:09 PM

Here is how it goes, IIUC: the price of btc starts tanking. Investor Q notices, sells his shares of RENT to get some quick bitcoins, sends those to an exchange, sells for USD. Later, when the price stops dropping, he uses the USD to buy more btc, then uses that to buy back the shares he sold. I just don't think it would work, timing the swings in prices would be tricky and you would end up with your bitcoins waiting for confirms while you watch the price plummet, when they finally get to the exchange and you sell the price might swing up again and you end up buying back in for less than you sold.

Well the theory I'm referencing applies to much more liquid markets (i.e. with a large number of entrants and departures on a daily basis and a high, consistent trading volume relative to the outstanding shares).  But generally even in this market, Investor Q would sell RENT to BTC to USD and then some time later Investor P comes in, buys BTC at a low price, waits until RENT (or whatever equity referenced) hits an analogously low price, and then buys in with a 'profit buffer' of sorts.

You're right - its a big gamble for Investor Q to try and short something like RENT across multiple markets.  That type of trade has price and forex risk attached to it (the forex risk with BTC USD volatility is particularly nasty as we all well know).

In highly liquid markets, this happens in a very short time frame, especially with the advent of HFT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: