Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:48:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48084 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:40:02 AM

Thanks for the kind words guys! We are really heating up in the space with the ICO only 7 days away.

It's true that you're targeting America only? When I invest in an ICO I do it for long term and to eventually use tokens, if you're not targeting Europe also I'll have no interests Sad

Well, I tried the demo, and I think there is the possibility for everyone around the globe to use it.

I don't see any reason why the platform should be limited to America only, since the blockchain allow nearly every project to be global.

I think it will be for all globe but only for events in America. You can buy a concert ticket from germany which will occur in portland.

Maybe after some time, they will extend their market, but not at first i guess.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:44:53 AM

Scrolling through the ANN my guts made me feel I would be silly not to invest in this ico.The team looks very professional and ready to deliver. Concept is very clear and has real world applications,Lastly token supply is very good for medium to long term investments and shorterm if utility and adoption increases progressively.

yeah if Aventus can sell out in mere 10 minutes then EventChain will be in just 1 because EC have more reach than Aventus.

yes you are right. let see what going on eventchain vs aventus. this is great opportunity to part with eventchain because this is big project more then others. what will be price on tokens and there is discount or bonus available?

Base price is not yet disclosed as far as I know.
tt365

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:48:33 AM

In the friends there to hear the project, and today it is just to see that the project gold content is high, for the distribution of work and token allocation and application of the scene is very clear, and the team background is clear enough; rare good project, Just missing the project's roadmap
tt365

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:57:04 AM

I have just seen your bounty activities, it seems very attractive, and more people involved, the bounty movement until the end of the time?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:14:46 AM

Scrolling through the ANN my guts made me feel I would be silly not to invest in this ico.The team looks very professional and ready to deliver. Concept is very clear and has real world applications,Lastly token supply is very good for medium to long term investments and shorterm if utility and adoption increases progressively.

yeah if Aventus can sell out in mere 10 minutes then EventChain will be in just 1 because EC have more reach than Aventus.

yes you are right. let see what going on eventchain vs aventus. this is great opportunity to part with eventchain because this is big project more then others. what will be price on tokens and there is discount or bonus available?

Base price is not yet disclosed as far as I know.

Don't be impatient, dev will update the prices and any information that is relevant for the ICO, ICO which is bigger than aventus, understandable considering that eventcahin will be in the US, so it will have more market when it goes online, anyway, good luck with the ICO Cheesy.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:34:22 AM

yes presentation and team seems realy professional,and project have aplications/use in real life,sound great what will be start price of tokens?...
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:52:53 AM

yes presentation and team seems realy professional,and project have aplications/use in real life,sound great what will be start price of tokens?...

As I can see, there is no starting price yet. So devs still have to announce this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:56:20 AM

What about the fees for using the platform?
I see no one mentioned about it anywhere.
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:00:11 AM

I missed out on aventus but I will probably go for eventchain. Remember seeing a benchmark between the two, can anyone help out with a link? thanks
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:04:12 AM

I missed out on aventus but I will probably go for eventchain. Remember seeing a benchmark between the two, can anyone help out with a link? thanks

Me too, that ICO was sold out quickly and it really shows there is a market for this type of project. Not to mention that EventChain is focusing on the American market, which i like. The comparison you're looking for is: https://cryptocanucks.com/blockchain-event-ticketing-industry-head-head-eventchain-aventus/
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:21:37 AM

Me too, that ICO was sold out quickly and it really shows there is a market for this type of project. Not to mention that EventChain is focusing on the American market, which i like. The comparison you're looking for is: https://cryptocanucks.com/blockchain-event-ticketing-industry-head-head-eventchain-aventus/

The US market is huge and one venture cannot dominate the whole market. The competition will be good but I think its harder to beat eventchain. Aventus got good support at the start but EC planned very well. Will keep an eye on it and want to grab some.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:21:52 AM

Same with me, too late for Aventus.
Wasn't sure about Eventchain since their focus lies in America. But with the recent post of dev "We are definitely targeting Europe, and there is already huge interest in London, Germany, Austria, Switzerland to name a few" I consider to invest.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Cauchy

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:30:24 AM

Thanks for the link. Had a brief look at the comparison, the difference in market cap and markets stands out as differentiators. Although a higher cap for eventchain it is still interesting imo. Will look at whitepaper to for a more detailed explanation of how the funds are to be used (hopefuly for Quick scaling of business)
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:33:46 AM

When I heard this project from my friends, today I just saw that the project was very high in gold. The assignment and token assignment and application scenarios were very clear and the team background was clear.A rare project is just missing the road map of the project
Victory33

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:37:49 AM

Is there an Alpha version of product available?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:09:55 AM

Yes, it is. You can check it out on https://alpha.eventchain.io/

Its easy to use and very promising if you ask me.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:25:06 AM

This is very great for any investor.
EventChain does not only have the idea but also has a working platform. This ICO will be very succesfull!
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

EC has a much higher cap, so that might be overreaching but definitely interesting to see where how it goes.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:28:02 AM

Thanks, just checked it out. Seems easy enough.

Cauchy

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:54:00 AM

Thanks, just checked it out. Seems easy enough.

Same here. Nice user experience, fast and Swift to use. Glad to see an alpha, gives more confidence when there is something already existing and not only trying to raise funds upon wp.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: