Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48084 times)
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:19:19 AM

Reading this as I try to book tickets for my travel. On an average, I travel to about 10 destinations on a year. If I accumulate all the transaction fees paid for booking these trips, they come to a sizeable amount. Looking forward to hear more about this.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:20:12 AM

As you are US based i was wondering if you will offer tickets for events in other parts of the world, like EMEA and so on?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:28:09 AM

Reading this as I try to book tickets for my travel. On an average, I travel to about 10 destinations on a year. If I accumulate all the transaction fees paid for booking these trips, they come to a sizeable amount. Looking forward to hear more about this.

I am not sure if EventChain is helping you with the transaction fees here. I read it like EventChain is mainly selling tickets for events like sport events and concerts etc. But in the end you could book a lot of event related stuff for your trips here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:37:43 AM

As you are US based i was wondering if you will offer tickets for events in other parts of the world, like EMEA and so on?

First I thought they wanna focus mainly on North America but one of the team already confirmed that they have a part of their team located in other parts of the world and that there is a lot of interest for this technology in Euro. Dont know about The Middle East and Africa though, but I guess there should be no problem to implement the technology in these regions aswell.

Here is the quote:

We are definitely targeting Europe, and there is already huge interest in London, Germany, Austria, Switzerland to name a few. We have Developers and Advisors located there already as well. The system is compatible in all geographies Tongue
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:41:36 AM

I am not sure if EventChain is helping you with the transaction fees here. I read it like EventChain is mainly selling tickets for events like sport events and concerts etc. But in the end you could book a lot of event related stuff for your trips here.
I think they will offer a large variety of tickets. And will add more and more after some time.

maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:47:50 AM

Will you offer a mobile client for IOS and Android smartphones? I think these devices will be the main source for buying and selling tickets in the future.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:51:44 AM

Thanks for the kind words guys! We are really heating up in the space with the ICO only 7 days away.

It's true that you're targeting America only? When I invest in an ICO I do it for long term and to eventually use tokens, if you're not targeting Europe also I'll have no interests Sad

Why not use it for global? I think it shouldn't be too hard to be global.

We are definitely targeting Europe, and there is already huge interest in London, Germany, Austria, Switzerland to name a few. We have Developers and Advisors located there already as well. The system is compatible in all geographies Tongue

Well, that's what I was thinking. That's great, don't forget France, Devs on btctalk seems to easily forget my country  Cheesy

I'm keeping an eye on the project, this could be really useful in the daily life. It coult help to promote the use of cryptocurrencies "in the real world".
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 10:53:19 AM

Will you offer a mobile client for IOS and Android smartphones? I think these devices will be the main source for buying and selling tickets in the future.
Have a look at the homepage and the roadmap. A mobile client is planned für Q2 2018 according to the official roadmap. A standalone desktop system will also be finalized in Q2 2018.

With those tools you would be able to check balances and buy or sell tickets.

BTC IS KING!
Korsakopf

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:01:53 AM

Scrolling through the ANN my guts made me feel I would be silly not to invest in this ico.The team looks very professional and ready to deliver. Concept is very clear and has real world applications,Lastly token supply is very good for medium to long term investments and shorterm if utility and adoption increases progressively.

yeah if Aventus can sell out in mere 10 minutes then EventChain will be in just 1 because EC have more reach than Aventus.

EC has a much higher cap, so that might be overreaching but definitely interesting to see where how it goes.

It is a very high cap, that i also think will be hard to reach even though it's a solid project. With all the FUD about regulation going on. I wonder what will be done with leftover tokens, will they be burned?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:27:10 AM

Scrolling through the ANN my guts made me feel I would be silly not to invest in this ico.The team looks very professional and ready to deliver. Concept is very clear and has real world applications,Lastly token supply is very good for medium to long term investments and shorterm if utility and adoption increases progressively.

yeah if Aventus can sell out in mere 10 minutes then EventChain will be in just 1 because EC have more reach than Aventus.

EC has a much higher cap, so that might be overreaching but definitely interesting to see where how it goes.

It is a very high cap, that i also think will be hard to reach even though it's a solid project. With all the FUD about regulation going on. I wonder what will be done with leftover tokens, will they be burned?
Any tokens remaining at the end of the token sale will be assigned to a locked account for a period of 3 years.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:36:35 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 10:00:05 AM by lvsca

Have a look at the homepage and the roadmap. A mobile client is planned für Q2 2018 according to the official roadmap. A standalone desktop system will also be finalized in Q2 2018.

it will be better than other ticketing platform.
beside we can buy/sell ticket, we can trade the coin. it will make coin more valuable and easy to increase EC price.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:01:14 PM

First I thought they wanna focus mainly on North America but one of the team already confirmed that they have a part of their team located in other parts of the world and that there is a lot of interest for this technology in Euro. Dont know about The Middle East and Africa though, but I guess there should be no problem to implement the technology in these regions aswell.

Here is the quote:

I thought North America only. But more continents means more gross, more gross means more profit. It's good for token's value. Maybe harder to run more than one continent, but still it's good for token price so for the investors.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:03:36 PM

it will be better than other ticketing platform.
beside we can buy/sell ticket, we can trade the coin. it will make coin more valuable and easy to increase ticket price.

What do you mean with "increase ticket price"? I think that's what Eventchain aims to prevent, at least excessive price increase.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:12:24 PM

I'm pretty sure they will, like you said mobile apps will probably be the main source for selling tickets.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:22:07 PM

From my understanding, the regulations are directed towards ICO promising dividends. I don't believe EC has such plans. I might be wrong and if so, please correct me.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
saintkamei

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

The fact that this ICO has a working product should be advertised like crazy. too few ICOs have this.

True.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:09:48 PM

who can create tickets a person or company or is this eventchain available for worldwide peoples or companies can create tickets? what will be process is any person want to create tickets. is there verification process required?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:31:27 PM

who can create tickets a person or company or is this eventchain available for worldwide peoples or companies can create tickets? what will be process is any person want to create tickets. is there verification process required?

I asked myself the same question. Would it also be possible with EventChain to host an own, small event and sell the tickets on the platform? I mean, for example, the president of a local musical society who wants to organize a concert in his town. Can he use EventChain too or is it only designed for big event managers?
Korsakopf

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:58:17 PM

I asked myself the same question. Would it also be possible with EventChain to host an own, small event and sell the tickets on the platform? I mean, for example, the president of a local musical society who wants to organize a concert in his town. Can he use EventChain too or is it only designed for big event managers?

I do hope they keep it open for everybody to use, but from their website it seems they are targeting the American market. Maybe it's open for all, but they will market it to big venues in the American market first.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:12:39 PM

I do hope they keep it open for everybody to use, but from their website it seems they are targeting the American market. Maybe it's open for all, but they will market it to big venues in the American market first.

Yes, first they will enter the American market but dev already confirmed their expansion to Europe:

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: