Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:55:13 AM

With a simple calculation, hard cap can be found 64.760 eth. Somewhere 20m$

But there is no info about soft cap. Will you inform us about soft cap?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:56:49 AM

hi guys, recently looked one fresh review, briefly but clearly explained EventChain concept
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-grGMDuV2E

Also saw that one.
BoxMining in a crypto YouTube celebrity Smiley. This will get a lot of views and more investors to this project.

Great work devs!

He is also one of my favorite youtubers. I'm glad he reviewed EventChain and i'm sure this will attract a lot of new people!
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:07:14 AM

Do I understand correctly that you can also buy the tickets on the EventChain platform with fiat currency? So I guess the fiat will be instantly converted to EVC Tokens in the background or how does the currency conversion work?

Correct! That is the idea, although we have to evaluate the price mechanics a bit more thoroughly. Fundamentally we will be acting as a dedicated EVC exchange.

I really like that. To be able to pay with fiat in the beginning will help to establish EventChain. I know a lot of people who would be really interested in the project but have no idea of cryptos, smart contracts or the blockchain technology. So for them it is great that they can just buy their tickets as usual with fiat. After a while, when crypto currencies become mainstream, they will switch to EVC tokens eventually due to all the benefits it's offering to pay with them.

Exactly! I mean the ticket industry isn't just for young people. And most older people who want to buy tickets for a sport event, opera, musical, etc. won't use a platform where they have to pay with cryptocurrencies... if they ever heard of it  Smiley. So, Eventchain's approach to offer both payment methods - fiat + cryptos - is definitely just right in terms of acceptance.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:21:29 AM

Do I understand correctly that you can also buy the tickets on the EventChain platform with fiat currency? So I guess the fiat will be instantly converted to EVC Tokens in the background or how does the currency conversion work?

Correct! That is the idea, although we have to evaluate the price mechanics a bit more thoroughly. Fundamentally we will be acting as a dedicated EVC exchange.

I really like that. To be able to pay with fiat in the beginning will help to establish EventChain. I know a lot of people who would be really interested in the project but have no idea of cryptos, smart contracts or the blockchain technology. So for them it is great that they can just buy their tickets as usual with fiat. After a while, when crypto currencies become mainstream, they will switch to EVC tokens eventually due to all the benefits it's offering to pay with them.

Exactly! I mean the ticket industry isn't just for young people. And most older people who want to buy tickets for a sport event, opera, musical, etc. won't use a platform where they have to pay with cryptocurrencies... if they ever heard of it  Smiley. So, Eventchain's approach to offer both payment methods - fiat + cryptos - is definitely just right in terms of acceptance.
Yep, but this can be our advantages :
"Provide holders of EVC Tokens with benefits such as early bird tickets, priority seating and discounted pricing. "
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:25:58 AM

They will probably announce the information about the soft cap in the next couple of days before the ICO for the project starts.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:32:58 AM

Yep, but this can be our advantages :
"Provide holders of EVC Tokens with benefits such as early bird tickets, priority seating and discounted pricing. "

You're right... I already forgot that! Meet&Greets I would also very welcome  Cheesy
Anyway, these incentives for token holders also might finally encourage non-crypto people buy EVC token.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:46:04 AM

How do you achieve that? Was thinking of something like fiat---->ETH---->EVC but can you do that? You need to register as an exchange to achieve this possible scenario (for the fiat->ETH part) ? Or can you achieve the same thing if you integrate Changelly?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

I think they can act as a exchange platform, they will trade ticket so maybe its possible to trade currencies too. If they put a fiat exchange on eventchain platform, the value will be incredible, that kind of features is gold. Especially when the project have great market base, like ticket market, where the volume is pretty big. I have great hope for the future of eventchain !
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:52:27 AM

They will probably announce the information about the soft cap in the next couple of days before the ICO for the project starts.

I think 20$ mill is too much amount to be used for the venture. The ICO's are getting a hit these days because of the recent outcomes from America and China. People are panicked to invest right now so I would suggest a smaller hardcap with a detailed description of where it will be used.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:59:30 AM

i heard you will be able to use crypto to purchase event ticket on eventchain. this would be huge.

and it will help us all to bring cryptocurrencies to the mainstream. I think mass adoption of cryptocurrencies will start 2019.
maybe even earlier, people was shocked the situation of such a rapid growth bitcoin, we are witnesses of an unprecedented phenomenon

When people realize how much cheaper tickets will be when transacted on the blockchain, ticketing could very well be the mainstream uprising of tokens Smiley

Well every project which allow us to use cryptocurrencies in our daily life without being tech-savy help on mass adoption of cryptocurrencies  Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:12:56 PM

I think they can act as a exchange platform, they will trade ticket so maybe its possible to trade currencies too. If they put a fiat exchange on eventchain platform, the value will be incredible, that kind of features is gold. Especially when the project have great market base, like ticket market, where the volume is pretty big. I have great hope for the future of eventchain !

It wouldn't be the first time companies accepted crypto for their services. just use a conversion exchange like changelly and you're good to go.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:45:22 PM

I think 20$ mill is too much amount to be used for the venture. The ICO's are getting a hit these days because of the recent outcomes from America and China. People are panicked to invest right now so I would suggest a smaller hardcap with a detailed description of where it will be used.

When you have ICOs amassing close to $150 million to build a messaging app or to create a platform for launching ICOs, I think this price is far more reasonable for this platform. They will have to actively pursue, nurture and create relationships with several artists/event organizers in other to make this a possibility, just the manpower involved will eat up a lot of that capital.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:57:02 PM

When you have ICOs amassing close to $150 million to build a messaging app or to create a platform for launching ICOs, I think this price is far more reasonable for this platform. They will have to actively pursue, nurture and create relationships with several artists/event organizers in other to make this a possibility, just the manpower involved will eat up a lot of that capital.
If the developer explain the reason or what they will do with their soft cap/hard cap, it will makes more sense wherever they put their cap, of course if the reason fits.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:02:04 PM

EventChain greatly minimizes cost of producing tickets and has the capacity to distribute SmartTickets to  broad channels, thereby boosting ticket sales.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:05:05 PM

If the developer explain the reason or what they will do with their soft cap/hard cap, it will makes more sense wherever they put their cap, of course if the reason fits.

Other company don't explain what they intend to do with the money. Rather, they just give you a road maps/ empty promises which aren't met post ICO. with this platform, the road map is there and it's easy to envision what they will utilize the raised capital for. So, if they keep there hard cap at 20mil, i will say they one of the honest ICO out there. The amount a good reflection of the work involved.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:17:43 PM

EventChain greatly minimizes cost of producing tickets and has the capacity to distribute SmartTickets to  broad channels, thereby boosting ticket sales.

Yeah, that's what I like and they won't even charge user a fee which other platform right now do and makes me wanna stay away from them.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:19:46 PM

Tickets market is soooo big, we haven't took into account yet amusement parks, natural parks, circus like cirque du soleil, big events like red bull events, motorsports events (these one are huge in Europe) just to name a few

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:30:04 PM

Tickets market is soooo big, we haven't took into account yet amusement parks, natural parks, circus like cirque du soleil, big events like red bull events, motorsports events (these one are huge in Europe) just to name a few

I think when they say event tickets, they mean all events. Most major current event ticket websites deals with several markets and i don't see how Eventchain will be any different

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:27:45 PM

Well 20 millions for an hard cap is quite correct.

A lot of companies try to get much more.

Like it was said previously, some companies get 150 millions for projects that don't need that much to achieve their goals.

But well, we are in crypto, and now it's a world full of money, where everybody can win a lot if they invest time in trading and in projects. We'll see for how long  Smiley
Hash()

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:31:50 PM

Well 20 millions for an hard cap is quite correct.

A lot of companies try to get much more.

Like it was said previously, some companies get 150 millions for projects that don't need that much to achieve their goals.

But well, we are in crypto, and now it's a world full of money, where everybody can win a lot if they invest time in trading and in projects. We'll see for how long  Smiley

Hard cap means hard cap, if the community wishes to back us that is their prerogative. Ticketing is a very shark infested business, the more we can raise the better our chance of taking on the sleeping giants... and ultimately the public will benefit most.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: