Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:15:30 PM

For me the german thread and german whitepaper is not working. Anybody else has this problem?
Also you stated the main crowdsale will start  on the 13.09. Will there be a crowdsale after this or was there already one?

Phase 1 start on sept. 13 1 ETH = 1140 EVC

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:16:16 PM

That true but events like Tomorrowland are just to famous. If you really wont to go, people will pay...
This will be very hard to stop. People need to change, dont buy tickets with huge margins. If you missed it, try again next year Cheesy

People won't boycot events to make a stand against high ticket prices.

Some artists and even their organizers may be a little more idealistic than they are commercial. They want to keep the price low to keep it fair and accessible to the less affluent fans.

But as you say, some people want to experience the event no matter the price. The current ticket seller monopolies and scalpers are exploiting that gap between the sell price and buy price.

Maybe the only way to keep the price low is to stop reselling by requiring the attendee to be the same person as the ticket buyer.

But if they figured out a way to implement an identification verification process prior to placing a purchase like you aforementioned, it will hopefully restrict/curb the act.

It would be interesting to have an answer from the dev to know how they plan to ckeck if one user does not own multiple accounts.

Well, identification verification would be a possibility to restrict user from using multiple accounts and with this scalpers, it also shouldn't be too hard to implement. The question is, if people would use EventChain if they have to register with for example a passport check or what ever.
But on the other side, it would be effective.

A good solution for identity would be to use CIVIC .. keep it all in our blockchain family Smiley

Is there a statement from official site how they plan identification verification to prevent multi-accounts?

Partnering up with Civic sounds interesting even though I am not completly up to date with the civic project.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:27:41 PM

is there a signature campaign for this project...i will like reserve for
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:30:42 PM

is there a signature campaign for this project...i will like reserve for

Of course there is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054262.0

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:43:47 PM

I'm liking this platform. A lot. The fact that there is an Alpha version for anyone to test speaks wonders about this. I've talked with Ajax In Telegram many times and he's always answered any question or concern I've had.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

That true but events like Tomorrowland are just to famous. If you really wont to go, people will pay...
This will be very hard to stop. People need to change, dont buy tickets with huge margins. If you missed it, try again next year Cheesy

Some artists and even their organizers may be a little more idealistic than they are commercial. They want to keep the price low to keep it fair and accessible to the less affluent fans.

But as you say, some people want to experience the event no matter the price. The current ticket seller monopolies and scalpers are exploiting that gap between the sell price and buy price.

Maybe the only way to keep the price low is to stop reselling by requiring the attendee to be the same person as the ticket buyer.

But if they figured out a way to implement an identification verification process prior to placing a purchase like you aforementioned, it will hopefully restrict/curb the act.

It would be interesting to have an answer from the dev to know how they plan to ckeck if one user does not own multiple accounts.

Well, identification verification would be a possibility to restrict user from using multiple accounts and with this scalpers, it also shouldn't be too hard to implement. The question is, if people would use EventChain if they have to register with for example a passport check or what ever.

A good solution for identity would be to use CIVIC .. keep it all in our blockchain family Smiley

Is there a statement from official site how they plan identification verification to prevent multi-accounts?

Partnering up with Civic sounds interesting even though I am not completly up to date with the civic project.

Civic would work great. They used their own app in their ICO and a handfull other ICOs has followed their example
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:33:31 PM

Civic would work great. They used their own app in their ICO and a handfull other ICOs has followed their example

The more blockchain project will work together, the more it will be interesting, it will make promotion for every project involved and can showcase the technology. So yeah, I think that partnering with and identity verification project like Civic could be a great idea.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:42:03 PM

I'm liking this platform. A lot. The fact that there is an Alpha version for anyone to test speaks wonders about this. I've talked with Ajax In Telegram many times and he's always answered any question or concern I've had.
Yeah, Event Chain has great potential. This could be very good investment opportunity and additionally if they succeed you can benefit by cheaper and fairer tickets
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:58:49 PM

Thanks Chris, we are all here for the community to achieve these solutions together!

I am planning a video AmA on Wednesday Sept 13 at 5pm EST. I'll post the link in here but Primarily will be posted in the EventChain Slack and Telegram.

An AmA is a great idea. How can we submit questions for the it?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:00:00 PM

A lot of partnership is possible for Eventchain, that's why I love crypto, a lot of possibility are offer to us. Eventchain gain in visibility and can earn partner to synergize with him. But with all the features that event chain will offer, I think a lot of others project will ask to be their partner !
The market of Eventchain will be huge, and people can adopt the platform very fast. I'm impatient to pay less fees on my ticket, and to see Eventchain Platform work !
leosfidare

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:28:08 PM

I've been having a lot of troubles with some tickets for my favorite bands, getting always tickets from resalers at higher prices just because they use bots to get most of the tickets.
I hope this replace the actual available systems and give a fair opportunity to the real buyers.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:32:11 PM

am very much happy about this project..i have had issues going for event due to high price of ticket and also dedliverytime...this project need to cut all those waiting time and also get us closer and bring us freedom to going for events
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:27:15 PM

am very much happy about this project..i have had issues going for event due to high price of ticket and also dedliverytime...this project need to cut all those waiting time and also get us closer and bring us freedom to going for events
Yes, the ticket information (private key) will be sent through the internet, and then you can print it if you want.
But dont forget that you should keep it safe, it will be bad if the private key is stolen.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:51:15 AM

Yes, the ticket information (private key) will be sent through the internet, and then you can print it if you want.
But dont forget that you should keep it safe, it will be bad if the private key is stolen.
some kind of printing should be an option. When I go to a rock show where the floor seats Are removed and i know it's going to get rowdy,  i like to leave my phone in the car.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:28:26 AM

advisor from bitjob io Cheesy I really like their project. So with this ICO we can purchase ticket easier? right? do we have any marketing plan to every country in the world to use this platform
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:45:02 AM

i've try alpha platform, and how to check my ticket when i purchase some tickets? and, how to use the ticket after purchase it?

In future the ticket barcodes can be scanned, maybe a password or ID check also is associated with it. The event promoters will have different options on how they wish their tickets to be validated. Also tickets can be resold and refunded according to customizeable Smart Ticket rules.

before i scan the barcode or i forget to copy the barcode, how i check my ticket?

A record of all your purchase should be on your acct

its only shown how much ticket i purchase, not shown my ticket.
if i want to print out my ticket, how i do it if it only show number of ticket? not the ticket.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:55:57 AM

Identifying validation will be a possibility to limit the user's use of multiple accounts, and the label should not be too difficult to implement.The problem is, if people are going to use EventChain, if they have to register, such as a passport check or something.
On the other hand, it will be effective.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:02:06 AM

Identifying validation will be a possibility to limit the user's use of multiple accounts, and the label should not be too difficult to implement.The problem is, if people are going to use EventChain, if they have to register, such as a passport check or something.
On the other hand, it will be effective.

There will be necessary measures to limit users from abusing the service.
All major centralized players do it without the need of passports.

I am sure Eventchain already have plans about it.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:19:38 AM

i've try alpha platform, and how to check my ticket when i purchase some tickets? and, how to use the ticket after purchase it?

In future the ticket barcodes can be scanned, maybe a password or ID check also is associated with it. The event promoters will have different options on how they wish their tickets to be validated. Also tickets can be resold and refunded according to customizeable Smart Ticket rules.

before i scan the barcode or i forget to copy the barcode, how i check my ticket?
i think you can check in buy history or history in you account if you forget. eventchain will care customers and never let you behind. when you will use event chain service you will be happy. this is great project with best technology.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:36:57 AM

some kind of printing should be an option. When I go to a rock show where the floor seats Are removed and i know it's going to get rowdy,  i like to leave my phone in the car.

I'm sure printing of the tickets won't be a problem. In my country you still need printed ones at the entrance scanners.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: