Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:23:45 AM

Is there already a description of all API functions available or maybe a demo API accesible?

BTC IS KING!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:25:31 AM

If Event chain starts its implementation with a tech giant like Japan then it will surely get huge investments backed up by techies from around the globe. Japan is already ahead in the means of adapting cryptocurrencies so the big news may give a good positive impact on the ICO.

Yes this news are just what could give a huge boost to the ICO. To actually see that they have already partnered up with such a huge ticketing service, which on top of that is backed by Sony, will definitely draw the attention of more investors.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:28:02 AM

Is there already a description of all API functions available or maybe a demo API accesible?

As far as I know, the APIs are not yet revealed. Don't see any predefined timestamp for the same.
vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:33:49 AM

Yes, the HUGE Announcment is now out!!

EventChain Corporate Ticketing Partnership with Sony backed iFlyer.tv

video release: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD3KDMO5SS0

blog release: https://blog.eventchain.io/eventchain-corporate-ticketing-partnership-with-sony-backed-iflyer-tv-aa55c8d5b013

Japan’s largest independent electronic music e-ticketing service iFLYER (https://iflyer.tv), is partnering with EventChain to be the first to bring the benefits of blockchain technology and Smart Tickets to event ticketing across Japan and Asia. Thousands of club events and festivals every month featuring leading artists such as Coldplay, Radiohead, Weezer, Panic! At the Disco, James Blake, Skrillex, The Chainsmokers, Tiesto, Diplo, David Guetta, Flume, Steve Aoki, Hardwell, Aviici, Whiz Kalifa are among 85,000 artists and 5000 events per month that have been ticketed through iFLYER since 2006 to a user base of 400,000 active ticket buyers. EventChain will work swiftly in partnership with them to be the first to bring Ethereum based ticketing utilising the EVC token and EventChain’s ticketing protocols, which are due for ICO on September 13th.

This is Huge for EventChain and for the ICO. Real partners with lots of artists already signed up!

Amazing! Good run to get a part in the Japan market. Japan intercepted the baton in the development of the blockchain technology. A completely legal market is a great start for any project. Good deal. Congrats!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:16:09 AM

Amazing partnership with iFlyer.tv. Japan and Asia is a huge market for ticketing, with this partnership eventchain wil be the first blockchain solution to buy ticket, its pretty huge. Again more visibility and more trucs from investors and users will be generated with this partnership. Eventchain will become a very bankable society, even big compagnies like Sony want to be in, i won't miss my place in Eventchain project !
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:17:17 AM

blog release: https://blog.eventchain.io/eventchain-corporate-ticketing-partnership-with-sony-backed-iflyer-tv-aa55c8d5b013

Japan’s largest independent electronic music e-ticketing service iFLYER (https://iflyer.tv), is partnering with EventChain to be the first to bring the benefits of blockchain technology and Smart Tickets to event ticketing across Japan and Asia. Thousands of club events and festivals every month featuring leading artists such as Coldplay, Radiohead, Weezer, Panic! At the Disco, James Blake, Skrillex, The Chainsmokers, Tiesto, Diplo, David Guetta, Flume, Steve Aoki, Hardwell, Aviici, Whiz Kalifa are among 85,000 artists and 5000 events per month that have been ticketed through iFLYER since 2006 to a user base of 400,000 active ticket buyers. EventChain will work swiftly in partnership with them to be the first to bring Ethereum based ticketing utilising the EVC token and EventChain’s ticketing protocols, which are due for ICO on September 13th.

This is Huge for EventChain and for the ICO. Real partners with lots of artists already signed up!

Amazing! Good run to get a part in the Japan market. Japan intercepted the baton in the development of the blockchain technology. A completely legal market is a great start for any project. Good deal. Congrats!

Wow! What a great news for all Eventchain supporters and investors for the upcoming Eventchain ICO! The ICO is happening in a few hours from now. Finally, the waiting is almost over. I hope the ICO will be an easy sold out. This is one great project that will lift the ticketing standards.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:31:57 AM

Wow, great news and perfectly timed for hesitant Investors Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:06:00 AM

ICO will start in less than 10 hours. I am so excited for this investment opportunity. So many interesting people taking part in this project.
Oh, I nearly forgot about it. thanks for reminding. It will be a good investment after I missed the aventus and this seems to be huge than that.

I believe it's better than aventus and have way better partnerships. So if we think aventus sold out very quickly, eventchain should be sold out in seconds.

I hope i will be fast enough  Smiley

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:01:42 AM

ICO will start in less than 10 hours. I am so excited for this investment opportunity. So many interesting people taking part in this project.
Oh, I nearly forgot about it. thanks for reminding. It will be a good investment after I missed the aventus and this seems to be huge than that.

I believe it's better than aventus and have way better partnerships. So if we think aventus sold out very quickly, eventchain should be sold out in seconds.

I hope i will be fast enough  Smiley
Look forward to the start this great ICO, EventChain have been excellent platform for buying and selling tickets, I would like to hope for the success of this ICO, lets go to the moon!  Roll Eyes
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:42:43 AM

There is little time for first phase, i suggest for investors to be on their computers when it start.

Bigggest bonuses in first phase and there is only 11.000.000 eventchain coin on sale.

I will definetly on my computer at the start Smiley

1140 EVC/ETH. it will better to invest in first line.

Yes the first Phase will be where everyone will get their tokens first, to get the best bonus.

Disregard the above post, the Distribution is as follows:

Phase-1 Token Sale   1,140 EVC/ETH
Phase-2 Token Sale   920 EVC/ETH
Phase-3 Token Sale   800 EVC/ETH

Phase-1 Token Sale 11,000,000 EVC Tokens
Phase-2 Token Sale 21,000,000 EVC Tokens
Phase-3 Token Sale 22,600,000 EVC Tokens
Token Sale Cap 54,600,000 (65% of the EVC Token supply)
Oh the whitepaper had been updated, i didnt notice it before.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:55:11 AM

Japan’s largest independent electronic music e-ticketing service iFLYER (https://iflyer.tv), is partnering with EventChain to be the first to bring the benefits of blockchain technology and Smart Tickets to event ticketing across Japan and Asia.

So, they focus more on the Japanese market? From which country developers?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:19:46 PM

Japan’s largest independent electronic music e-ticketing service iFLYER (https://iflyer.tv), is partnering with EventChain to be the first to bring the benefits of blockchain technology and Smart Tickets to event ticketing across Japan and Asia.

Check out the head shots in the first post of this thread. Do they look Japanese to you? Don't ask me though, I'm not an anthropologist.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:27:15 PM

Check out the head shots in the first post of this thread. Do they look Japanese to you? Don't ask me though, I'm not an anthropologist.

doesn't matter where is beginning. good start for this project

heyjoe

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:28:11 PM

Outstanding news that you have a significant partnership set up even before the ICO starts - on top of having a working demo product!

I still think the US market is going to prove very difficult with the partnerships and contracts that are in place with large venues, but focusing on the Asian markets or on some other features of the platform like creating your own small events can make this a very strong investment.

Keep it up
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:30:02 PM

Amazing partnership with iFlyer.tv. Japan and Asia is a huge market for ticketing, with this partnership eventchain wil be the first blockchain solution to buy ticket, its pretty huge. Again more visibility and more trucs from investors and users will be generated with this partnership. Eventchain will become a very bankable society, even big compagnies like Sony want to be in, i won't miss my place in Eventchain project !
I will also be involved in this project because the project has very high support from the Japanese community and certainly this will make the project have many potential investors around the world. I will not miss this good opportunity because I am sure the future of this project is very good
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:43:19 PM

Very nice article at cointelegraph regarding EventChain Smiley

Congratulations !
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:25:47 PM

I think EventChain will grab every opportunity to have a strategic partnership with a large business entity especially in Asia such as Japan in order to gain a strong foothold in the ticketing industry. This in turn is a very good news to the EventChain community.

If they won't operate in asia at start, that kind of partnership probably will boost investments from asian countries. In long term i believe they will look for all opportunities.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:32:34 PM

It's a partnership, not an exclusive market Smiley But in the end Japan is really open minded regarding blockchain so no wonder one of the first partnerships is with a Japanese company. But still they will also focus on different markets in the end Smiley In the end they need partner which want to sell on their platform Smiley

Less then 1 hour and 30 minutes left until token sale! Everyone get your eth ready  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:48:35 PM

It's a partnership, not an exclusive market Smiley But in the end Japan is really open minded regarding blockchain so no wonder one of the first partnerships is with a Japanese company. But still they will also focus on different markets in the end Smiley In the end they need partner which want to sell on their platform Smiley

Less then 1 hour and 30 minutes left until token sale! Everyone get your eth ready  Grin

awesome, the first day is a good gauge of the ICO's success. let's keep our fingers crossed.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:06:45 PM

partnering with iFlyer is good start to promoting the platform.
after japan, they can opening new market in other country such as singapore and other.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: