Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48079 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:46:49 AM

is there will be available gifts or bonus for tickets buyer or some thing like that. i think this project is going to bring revolution and solution in ticketing. this is very good for event sponsors, owners, party makers etc. 
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:03:38 AM

Phase 1 is scheduled to start on the 16th of September, which is today, or as tokens sold out. We seem to be hitting the target on time as the bar indicated that we are approaching 90% token sale for phase 1. It will be a sold out in a little more while for that phase. That means, Phase 2 is going to start very soon.

Great job EventChain!  Wink
PandaMiner

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:19:31 AM

You will have absolutely all tickets? Even those that are difficult to buy?
I think hard we can put all tickets in the world in this platform. But I think we will have all ticket from large entertainment company. And it must be ez for us than traditional way Cheesy

I find it difficult for all the tickets to be in eventchain platform, that will depend on the company that will place the concert/event, some gives the tickets to sell to different companies for them to sell, in the case of eventchain, that may happen that way, but it wouldn't be bad if all the tickets of various events got into eventchain, it's decentralized, so if you buy there, you could resell them with no fees and buy a resell tickets without being scammed.
In my country if we have any large concert music. Some people will try to buy all ticket then sell back with double price! hope we can control this

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:53:54 AM

I think hard we can put all tickets in the world in this platform. But I think we will have all ticket from large entertainment company. And it must be ez for us than traditional way Cheesy

I find it difficult for all the tickets to be in eventchain platform, that will depend on the company that will place the concert/event, some gives the tickets to sell to different companies for them to sell, in the case of eventchain, that may happen that way, but it wouldn't be bad if all the tickets of various events got into eventchain, it's decentralized, so if you buy there, you could resell them with no fees and buy a resell tickets without being scammed.
In my country if we have any large concert music. Some people will try to buy all ticket then sell back with double price! hope we can control this

This is a major concern and we talked about it before. They will put some checks so that this thing won't happen.
fb39ca4

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:58:54 AM

This is a major concern and we talked about it before. They will put some checks so that this thing won't happen.
So If I buy a ticket and want sell it for someone. Is it illegal or not? maybe up to 1.2 price or 1.5

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
compmaster

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:46:15 AM

They partnered with Sony Music in Japan. That will probably be where things start to move early with some big names using it. Japan is the most blockchain friendly country in the world. If it works well over there then it'll work well in North America as well.
compmaster

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:47:35 AM

They partnered with Sony Music in Japan. That will probably be where things start to move early with some big names using it. Japan is the most blockchain friendly country in the world. If it works well over there then it'll work well in North America as well.

Here's the link to the partnership info if you are interested
https://cointelegraph.com/news/sony-music-backed-iflyer-embraces-eventchain-for-ticketing-in-asia
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:15:04 AM

You will have tickets to concerts only? How about tickets to football mutch and other sports events?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:03:05 AM

You will have tickets to concerts only? How about tickets to football mutch and other sports events?

Those will be on the platform as well. It all depends on how the partnerships come along. Right now they have a deal with iFlyer for plane tickets, which is great.

pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:08:15 AM

So If I buy a ticket and want sell it for someone. Is it illegal or not? maybe up to 1.2 price or 1.5

They will implement some check where a user can not buy more than certain quantities.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:55:52 AM

That's their goal I think. They want to sell tickets for every possible events, but it is up to companies who want to sell at the EventChain platform.
If they partner with a company which sells sport event tickets, they can sell them. Right now they started with iFlyer in Japan, which is mainly for music events.
But with time they can expand and new companies will get aware of EventChain Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:05:37 AM

Yes, I read about iFlyer. But sports events will be also very in-demand. I hope they will add this also.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:17:40 AM

this project is so so promising seal various partnership deals....i really hope all the other event follow up soon....am enjoying and feeling the freedom already.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:18:49 AM

That's their goal I think. They want to sell tickets for every possible events, but it is up to companies who want to sell at the EventChain platform.
If they partner with a company which sells sport event tickets, they can sell them. Right now they started with iFlyer in Japan, which is mainly for music events.
But with time they can expand and new companies will get aware of EventChain Smiley

they are even aiming for transportation tickets etc. So anything related to ticket, they are aiming for it.

Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:20:07 AM

According to slack, minimum is 2000 ETH.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:40:44 AM

they are even aiming for transportation tickets etc. So anything related to ticket, they are aiming for it.

transportation companies would be a BIG DEAL for them. in many countries for example big parts of the railway netwok are nationalized companies... Well i think i can stop explaning with my last sentence
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:02:57 AM

All events will be covered by EventChain, from the smallest to the largest one. With EventChain, we expect to get the cheaper tickets than what we should pay for today.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:04:44 AM

as there are regulations coming from china, I guess you cannot bet on bringing investors from China now, maybe focus on Europe
magisterr

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

as there are regulations coming from china, I guess you cannot bet on bringing investors from China now, maybe focus on Europe

iFlyer in Japan. Japan legalized bitcoin. And most (around 40% of all turnover of money making Japan)
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:59:51 AM

So all the worrying about the slow start in ICO was for nothing. 90% of the coins in the first phase were already sold and im certain it will be sold out today.
So hurry up and get 42,5% bonus.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: