Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:19:59 AM

The CEO can't be bothered, because he has to put out youtube videos every day for his real business: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ULGWsmJNqbNbMJ1MdNRjQ/videos

Looks like the CEO is in this thread, in fact it seems to be the topic starter KrakAJAX.

I have recently started posting more photos on my Crypto instagram account www.instagram.com/cryptocoinshow just to add extra traffic to complement my youtube channel. With about 250 followers its growing nice and its nice to see other crypto users on instagram too!

KrakAJAX's last post is from 6 hours ago, but no comment about the Marketing Manager.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:26:12 AM

I do think that it will affect the ICO by a huge number, imagine having to received a message that had a subject of ching chong wing wong, a very unprofessional and immature way  of expressing one self and it came from the project marketing manager, we do need some explanation about this matter.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

Phase one is sold out already! That went quicker than I had anticipated
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:31:28 AM

Phase 1 is closed, but wasn't sold out. And the bar for phase 2 refers to the time, not the collected money.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:48:00 AM

Phase 1 is closed, but wasn't sold out. And the bar for phase 2 refers to the time, not the collected money.

as long as  they get to at least the soft cap, it's gonna be fine. there's no need for the entire amount to be collected.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:10:35 AM

as long as  they get to at least the soft cap, it's gonna be fine. there's no need for the entire amount to be collected.

If things continues like this, it won't reach it.

First they should clear reddit situation and second they should find some big investors to gain a momentum.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:45:38 AM

Yes, it would be good to have some answers from the dev seeing the recent events  Smiley
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:05:27 PM

as long as  they get to at least the soft cap, it's gonna be fine. there's no need for the entire amount to be collected.

First they should clear reddit situation and second they should find some big investors to gain a momentum.

whats going on on reddit?

and i definetly agree with you; big investors would be important. I hope they do well because the idea of this project is quite cool!

im curious what happens in the next days
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:13:43 PM

and i definetly agree with you; big investors would be important. I hope they do well because the idea of this project is quite cool!

Take a look at this link : https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/6vvqkr/eventchain_ico_major_red_flags/
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

Take a look at this link : https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/6vvqkr/eventchain_ico_major_red_flags/
Has there been any statement by the dev team meanwhile?

BTC IS KING!
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:32:49 PM

No, everyone here is waiting for some kind of statement or announcement.
If there will be no responds this project is dead...

Its time to pick up your game EventChain!
You are leaving the community in the dark
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:44:24 PM

No, everyone here is waiting for some kind of statement or announcement.
If there will be no responds this project is dead...

Its time to pick up your game EventChain!
You are leaving the community in the dark

That reddit article is 23 days old already. Why is it suddenly such a big deal?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:56:11 PM

For most people in this thread it's news. And I think everybody is on edge because of the recent uncertainty surrounding ICOs and crypto in general. Then you have Aventus getting sold out in 7 minutes while the EventChain sale is not doing as well. Whether or not it's FUD, the fact that the EventChain team is keeping quiet instead of clearing the air is making them nervous.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:01:25 PM

For most people in this thread it's news. And I think everybody is on edge because of the recent uncertainty surrounding ICOs and crypto in general. Then you have Aventus getting sold out in 7 minutes while the EventChain sale is not doing as well. Whether or not it's FUD, the fact that the EventChain team is keeping quiet instead of clearing the air is making them nervous.
I dont know because actually i didnt follow reddit.
I've just seen this on a few pages before.
And yes eventchain team has not given a clear statement.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:33:41 PM

I didn't realise reddit post was 23 days old.

It's interesting that it come here so long time later. But still an explanation would be nice.

Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:41:53 PM

I didn't realise reddit post was 23 days old.

It's interesting that it come here so long time later. But still an explanation would be nice.

Maybe people are just looking for excuses why no one is interested in the ico.

No one invested in the last 7.5 hours !
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:46:34 PM

The CEO can't be bothered, because he has to put out youtube videos every day for his real business: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ULGWsmJNqbNbMJ1MdNRjQ/videos

Looks like the CEO is in this thread, in fact it seems to be the topic starter KrakAJAX.

I have recently started posting more photos on my Crypto instagram account www.instagram.com/cryptocoinshow just to add extra traffic to complement my youtube channel. With about 250 followers its growing nice and its nice to see other crypto users on instagram too!

KrakAJAX's last post is from 6 hours ago, but no comment about the Marketing Manager.

I asked AJAX on telegram about this whole reddit thing but seems no active today, tomorrow I will ask again in the hope he will be there

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:47:26 PM

Right after the statement made by the Ceo of J.P Morgan, the bitcoin price had taken a dip. Then JP Morgan decided to purchase shares while the price was low, they bought XBT shares (exchange-traded-notes, that track the price of Bitcoin), oh the irony, lol.
 Roll Eyes
Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt, these are the key ingredients used to manipulate commerce. Is all of this a coincidence? whose to say, but remember to keep on pushing along!

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:50:48 PM

Right after the statement made by the Ceo of J.P Morgan, the bitcoin price had taken a dip. Then JP Morgan decided to purchase shares while the price was low, they bought XBT shares (exchange-traded-notes, that track the price of Bitcoin), oh the irony, lol.
 Roll Eyes
Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt, these are the key ingredients used to manipulate commerce. Is all of this a coincidence? whose to say, but remember to keep on pushing along!

it's not the first time this happens either. competitors often try to stop their rivals by spreading false roomers, or there are scammers who demand bribes from ICO's to stop spreading rumors about them.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:55:29 PM

We know it's the FUD but, dev needs to take action on it. Just do a Reddit AMA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: