Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:23:59 PM

After partnership with iflyer tv, i hoped that too many investment will come from asia. It didn't apparently.

What is eventchain team doing by the way? Are they looking big investors out of here, or they are just hoping investors will come?

they need to ramp up the marketing for this, get the information out to people.

The problem is the ICO ban in China. The asian market must be hesitant about investing in ICOs right now.

First there was the ICO ban, then Chinese exchanges were told to stop trading till the end of the month. All in all a bad time to have an ICO running.
Even though the market is recovering right now, I really hope the Chinese Communist Party will clear everything on their next meeting mid October. That would take away the uncertainty for Chinese investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 08:37:34 PM

I just read the medium article about how EventChain can solve the issue with tickets in the music industry. They used Ed Sheeran as an example and with a wife that loves Ed Sheeran I can vouch for how ridiculous the ticket industry is getting! I know there's a couple new ICOs in the ticket genre and I hope one of them can figure it out. I have my money on Event Chain!

We have Aventus too for the ticketing market, but it will be located in Europe, that is another market, so event chain and Aventus won't clash much, and competition is good, for innovation and for the consumer, I would put my money in both, though i just had for Eventchain, didn't know about Aventus before, or I would have split it XD.
I am eager to see who will conquer the Asian market first. The one who will accomplish this, will win the ticketing blockchain battle imho.

BTC IS KING!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:52:05 PM

I just read the medium article about how EventChain can solve the issue with tickets in the music industry. They used Ed Sheeran as an example and with a wife that loves Ed Sheeran I can vouch for how ridiculous the ticket industry is getting! I know there's a couple new ICOs in the ticket genre and I hope one of them can figure it out. I have my money on Event Chain!

We have Aventus too for the ticketing market, but it will be located in Europe, that is another market, so event chain and Aventus won't clash much, and competition is good, for innovation and for the consumer, I would put my money in both, though i just had for Eventchain, didn't know about Aventus before, or I would have split it XD.
I am eager to see who will conquer the Asian market first. The one who will accomplish this, will win the ticketing blockchain battle imho.

EventChain has partnered with iFlyer which is Japan based? By the way european and american markets are way more big then asian when speaking of tickets (just my 2 cents)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Altcoinster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:58:25 PM

Looks like a promising project. But whats the difference between you and other Ticket system crypto projects?
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:03:29 PM

Looks like a promising project. But whats the difference between you and other Ticket system crypto projects?
Each project will develop in different parts of the world. This project will develop in America and then in Europe, and all have different development directions.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:33:59 PM

EventChain has partnered with iFlyer which is Japan based? By the way european and american markets are way more big then asian when speaking of tickets (just my 2 cents)

I am not sure if this is true. At least the East Asien Countries have a really big concert market, also Japan has a big sports market with baseball, sumo and other stuff.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:38:43 PM

After partnership with iflyer tv, i hoped that too many investment will come from asia. It didn't apparently.

What is eventchain team doing by the way? Are they looking big investors out of here, or they are just hoping investors will come?

they need to ramp up the marketing for this, get the information out to people.

The problem is the ICO ban in China. The asian market must be hesitant about investing in ICOs right now.

First there was the ICO ban, then Chinese exchanges were told to stop trading till the end of the month. All in all a bad time to have an ICO running.
Even though the market is recovering right now, I really hope the Chinese Communist Party will clear everything on their next meeting mid October. That would take away the uncertainty for Chinese investors.
China is weird country and I'm starting to think that it's also very greedy. Anyway when they finish trying to tax crypto world many people seek start to invest again
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:08:28 PM

There are several ticket projects running right now.
Just check them all and invest in the one you really like and believe in.

This projects needs to get the funding because its a good one.
ICO is still running and I hope they will get the min cap.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:37:21 PM

There are several ticket projects running right now.
Just check them all and invest in the one you really like and believe in.

This projects needs to get the funding because its a good one.
ICO is still running and I hope they will get the min cap.

i think eventchian project is stable project and future price on exchanges. project and project team is very professionally going on top.
Helios45

Activity: 244
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:56:46 PM

Only 900 ETH invested in total?

Why is there no interest in this ico?

i dont undertand that too!  Angry
One problem is that there are a lot of ICOs in October and people saving their money for them.

People will invest eventually, you don't just expect that every ICO will gather investments fast, considering that there are A LOT of ICOs running now, and more to come in October, so be patient, people are proven to invest at the last minutes in ICO, and with eventchain, it will happen the same, its a good proejct, so we don't have to worry.
September is indeed ico month a lot of big name icos is going on so people are stocking their crypto for them and sadly projects that dont have half a mil for marketing campain cant atract new people for now :/
And yeah u are right last minute ico investing is a pattern for slower filing icos Smiley i know we be all right

I agree, there are many promising ICO's out there and it is a real struggle to decide where to invest
Anyway, I'm glad to have secured some EVT token at phase 1
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:59:28 PM

Good initiative to change the ticket game up! This is a real probleme with bots buying all the tickets and reselling with high mark ups. What is the industry you will target first, and did any
ticket companies or artist show interest in this project?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:23:40 AM

I know there are multiple similar projects going on, but it seems like EVT is one to invest in. What would be interesting is, is there any partnerships going on with already existing event businesses?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:49:13 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 04:24:16 AM by magisterr

I know there are multiple similar projects going on, but it seems like EVT is one to invest in. What would be interesting is, is there any partnerships going on with already existing event businesses?

They have parthnership with big japanese company - Ifluyer. You can read this on their medium.
They count for asian market at first time, i think.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:39:18 AM

Good initiative to change the ticket game up! This is a real probleme with bots buying all the tickets and reselling with high mark ups. What is the industry you will target first, and did any
ticket companies or artist show interest in this project?

They will be having multiple partners in All over America and in Japan, they partnered with iFlyer.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:54:23 AM

They have parthnership with big japanese company - Ifluyer. You can read this on their medium.
They count for asian market at first time, i think.
Read about that too and its making a good impact to the project, investors need a solid project that they can entrust their investment and hope to gain more from it.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:52:08 AM

Any tokens remaining at the end of the token sale will be assigned to a locked account for a period of 3 years.

Why tokens will be locked? Why not to burn unsold tokens?
But anyway 3 years its a huge period.  Roll Eyes
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:17:19 AM

Any tokens remaining at the end of the token sale will be assigned to a locked account for a period of 3 years.

Why tokens will be locked? Why not to burn unsold tokens?
But anyway 3 years its a huge period.  Roll Eyes

it's probably to incentivize the team to make the project successful. if it is they will be rich of the tokens.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:45:26 AM

I am not sure if this is true. At least the East Asien Countries have a really big concert market, also Japan has a big sports market with baseball, sumo and other stuff.

yes, I think the difference will be in the quality of the product and the team.

I don't know about the other tickets projects, what are they ?
EDisney

Activity: 336

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:57:48 AM

29 ETH invested in Phase 2 so far.

5 ETH since Ian Ballinas video.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:02:01 AM

The partnership with iFlyer will help Eventchain a lot, it will open the Asian market to Eventchain, it will be more simple for Eventchain to implement the project here with the help of iFlyer. I think Eventchain is a really solid project, a lot of possibility for the ticketing market, and eventchain can disrupt it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: