Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:02:14 PM

Well if the goal is 20.000, I hope they have some big investors which were contacted and are ready to invest  Grin

Seems very difficult to reach softcap without some whales that come in. Unlikely that this will happen at this stage, however I am kind of positive about this ico  and if they continue without softcap being reached that would be a good sign of a team that won't stop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:03:13 PM

2,000 eth is a doable goal, I don't wanna see my energy wasted and my eth wasted (more gave back then wasted Cheesy). Btw activity on telegram is good as well a there's still time.

And I want to warn everyone on one thing, if you search eventchain on google, first website is eventchain.co, which is a scam site, watch out

Yes no need to think about canceling this project. They have already a working demo and the ICO started not even a week ago.

What you said about searching eventchain on google. I cant confirm that the first result is a scam-site. For me it shows the original site of the project. But if it is true that you get this scam-site as a result, you should tell the devs. Maybe they can get it shut down.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:07:37 PM

I am happy that team will adjust the budget and continue the project. I believe them. One day people who didn't choose to invest them may regret their decisions. For an investor, i am hoping so Smiley

muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:30:23 PM

Is the total supply capped and would it be possible for the EventChain to create more tokens although the ico is finished. Just want to know that because of future marketcap and growth calculation.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:32:22 PM

Is the total supply capped and would it be possible for the EventChain to create more tokens although the ico is finished. Just want to know that because of future marketcap and growth calculation.
According to their whitepaper the total supply of EVC tokens is a finite amount of 84,000,000. They also say that the supply will be capped right after the ICO and no further EVC Tokens can ever be created. That applies to most of the crypto currencies out there in general.

BTC IS KING!
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:38:22 PM

I am happy that team will adjust the budget and continue the project. I believe them. One day people who didn't choose to invest them may regret their decisions. For an investor, i am hoping so Smiley

Well, this will only benefit us a bit, the project will continue even if we don't reach the goal, which i think it will reach at least the soft cap, is a question that just getting more investor's trust, and being confident in the product, which is a good one.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:58:47 PM

They have just to reach the soft cap, and I'm sure Eventchain will reach it. The project has a lot of supporter and a lot of people continue to come and enjoy Eventchain and the possibility. They already have a demo and a partnership, its a proof of the serious of the project. Investors see that and enjoy that.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:04:45 PM

Well, this will only benefit us a bit, the project will continue even if we don't reach the goal, which i think it will reach at least the soft cap, is a question that just getting more investor's trust, and being confident in the product, which is a good one.
It's always good to make any needed adjustments. Anyway let's wait what thing about it investors
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:11:46 PM

it's wonderful that EventChain cooperation with Japanese electronic music e-ticketing service iFLYER

Japan is one of the best countries for running a blockchain business today. Japanese financial regulators are actively supporting innovations and have recently launched the new fintech hub to help emerging startups and facilitate the growth of new financial technologies. Besides, the nation’s clubbing scene has recently experienced a boom after the government lifted a 67-year-old ban that prohibited dancing in venues without a special ‘dance licence’.  Roll Eyes
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:20:34 PM

Where they want to sell tickets (in which countries)? They have some parthnerhips right now?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:23:09 PM

Where they want to sell tickets (in which countries)? They have some parthnerhips right now?

They have parthnership with japanese company iFlyer.
And they want to sell tickets in Nourth America at first. And may be Asia.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:35:42 PM

i hear there are ready for partnership in any country worldwide...i believe this will go along way to help the investors
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:23:46 AM

Yes the project is going well!

The project will continue if we don't reach the SC, but we are well on our way to reaching it before the end of the ICO.
The other tokens are not minted/burned and will make a smaller market cap, leaving room for more growth from ico investors in the beginning!

The ICO is going steady, and we are still hitting some big names in the media! See this EVentChain ICO review video by youtube star Ian Balina just recently!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW1_2LnLrtA

Let us know what you think! He see's it to be promising.

this is very relieving as we were wondering what would happen..great review and with this level of transparency we r all heading to a total freedom in the ticketing industry....i see my self buying my next ticket already...well done and keep going steady and easy we are right with you for better for worse....
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:30:46 AM

The project will continue if we don't reach the SC, but we are well on our way to reaching it before the end of the ICO.
The other tokens are not minted/burned and will make a smaller market cap, leaving room for more growth from ico investors in the beginning!

The ICO is going steady, and we are still hitting some big names in the media! See this EVentChain ICO review video by youtube star Ian Balina just recently!

this is very relieving as we were wondering what would happen..great review and with this level of transparency we r all heading to a total freedom in the ticketing industry....i see my self buying my next ticket already...well done and keep going steady and easy we are right with you for better for worse....

Great to hear that you will keep going on with the project even the SC isn't reached. I am sure that potential investors did not like the uncertainty regarding this so it's good that you made an official statement here.
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:48:17 AM

Great to hear that you will keep going on with the project even the SC isn't reached. I am sure that potential investors did not like the uncertainty regarding this so it's good that you made an official statement here.

How is that great to hear? A refund would be better.

They won't have any chance against the big boys with such a low amount of capital.
How are they going to do marketing?

Even after the Balina video, only 43 ETH came in.

No big investor is coming in anymore.
Or do you really think they would pass on the 40% bonus just to invest at 15% or last minute (like some are still hoping) at 0% Huh?
u8152935yongl

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:17:35 AM

Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:34:50 AM

After partnership with iflyer tv, i hoped that too many investment will come from asia. It didn't apparently.

What is eventchain team doing by the way? Are they looking big investors out of here, or they are just hoping investors will come?

they need to ramp up the marketing for this, get the information out to people.

The problem is the ICO ban in China. The asian market must be hesitant about investing in ICOs right now.
maybe bad news from China have slowed down ico market but nobody can stop it,asian investors will find a way to invest in this ico i am sure...
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:02:03 PM

After partnership with iflyer tv, i hoped that too many investment will come from asia. It didn't apparently.

What is eventchain team doing by the way? Are they looking big investors out of here, or they are just hoping investors will come?

they need to ramp up the marketing for this, get the information out to people.

The problem is the ICO ban in China. The asian market must be hesitant about investing in ICOs right now.
maybe bad news from China have slowed down ico market but nobody can stop it,asian investors will find a way to invest in this ico i am sure...

Well the ban is only for China (at the moment) Japan has already grown to the biggest asian bitcoin country.
In singapore and China ICO's are forbidden, Japan not yet!
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:01:33 PM

Japan's government is not so stupid.
They always had been thinking longterm into the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:24:00 PM

I made my invest in your project, I find that this is a good one Smiley

I have a question about it : what is the difference between your project and Adventus project or GUTS ?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: