Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48084 times)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:35:55 AM

I made my invest in your project, I find that this is a good one Smiley

I have a question about it : what is the difference between your project and Adventus project or GUTS ?

I think they answered this concern earlier, probably when this project was first posted here. That must have been included in the old thread. When Aventus was still promoting their project, EventChain came into the picture, causing some here to ask the same question. What I can remember is that they mentioned EventChain focusing in the USA audience and Aventus in Europe. I cannot exactly remember. But I think there is not much conflict in general.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:41:40 AM

what's going on about EventChain ICO ,i already know reach soft cap ,will it be closed?
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:24:44 AM

I made my invest in your project, I find that this is a good one Smiley

I have a question about it : what is the difference between your project and Adventus project or GUTS ?

I think they answered this concern earlier, probably when this project was first posted here. That must have been included in the old thread. When Aventus was still promoting their project, EventChain came into the picture, causing some here to ask the same question. What I can remember is that they mentioned EventChain focusing in the USA audience and Aventus in Europe. I cannot exactly remember. But I think there is not much conflict in general.

Ok thank you for your answer, I invested into the both project (I missed the Adventus ICO but bought some on EtherDelta) so I'm happy to know that they are not in conflict Smiley

Good luck to the team and investors Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Sureness

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:34:25 AM

hi people, developers and team

how many phases do you have to close the ico? only 3 phases? i only see three phases in the website.
reymarkperry

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

https://rangersprotocol.com/

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:02:27 PM

hi people, developers and team

how many phases do you have to close the ico? only 3 phases? i only see three phases in the website.
Phase-1 Token Sale 1140 EVC/ETH
Phase-2 Token Sale 920 EVC/ETH
Phase-3 Token Sale 800 EVC/ETH
fyi

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:06:23 AM

Guys, help me..! How to change my address MEW in this campaign, bcause I using private key to open in scam website MEW, and I give this web from notification slack Eventchain..
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:29:34 AM

Guys, help me..! How to change my address MEW in this campaign, bcause I using private key to open in scam website MEW, and I give this web from notification slack Eventchain..

You should contact the bounty campaign manager immediately and tell him that your private key related to your bounty address was compromised. Ask the manager if it is possible to change your submitted address.
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:36:14 AM

You should contact the bounty campaign manager immediately and tell him that your private key related to your bounty address was compromised. Ask the manager if it is possible to change your submitted address.

yes ,just pm bounty manager or post to bounty thread ,i think manager will help you ,take easy ,there is a lot time before bounty contribute
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:44:56 AM

yes ,just pm bounty manager or post to bounty thread ,i think manager will help you ,take easy ,there is a lot time before bounty contribute
I've sent an email to team@eventchain.io, but not replied, can you show the manager. I am from Indonesia
karanj

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:26:19 PM

EventChain offers a remedy to a number of problems that arise due to the monetary nature of the decentralized ticket selling system.Amazing concept

KrakAJAX (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:59:36 AM

I've sent an email to team@eventchain.io, but not replied, can you show the manager. I am from Indonesia

Yes it was all dealt with!! thank you.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:14:48 AM

If my memory serves me right, the original plan was for the ICO to end on September 27, right? But it was moved to the 14th of October. Or am I wrong? Either way, we are already on the last stage. I was just asking because I think the EventChain ICO will be sold out within September.  Wink

Cheers!

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:15:38 AM

eventchain...has done so well and i dont care at what point it sold out...all what matters to me dev will not stop the project either way..am so happy this is finilly coming to live and we are going to see another life saving project with ease in the way we buy out ticket...good luck dev and keep the good work
bond verison

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:39:37 PM

The rank  on  Member has changed, please reconsider.

KrakAJAX (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:25:01 AM

If my memory serves me right, the original plan was for the ICO to end on September 27, right? But it was moved to the 14th of October. Or am I wrong? Either way, we are already on the last stage. I was just asking because I think the EventChain ICO will be sold out within September.  Wink

Cheers!

Yes, October 14! but some ICO Calendar had it Sep 27 incorrectly for a bit sorry!

eventchain...has done so well and i dont care at what point it sold out...all what matters to me dev will not stop the project either way..am so happy this is finilly coming to live and we are going to see another life saving project with ease in the way we buy out ticket...good luck dev and keep the good work

Yes it's great to be building such a great project! I love everyone being on board the signature campaign it's just fantastic.
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:55:36 AM

Less than 1300 ETH have been raised so far. This might not even make the soft cap...

But even if it does. How are the going to compete with other companies who raised tens of millions?

The team will have a nice time for a few months and then they will tell everyone that the project is dead.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:10:29 AM

Cheers!

Yes, October 14! but some ICO Calendar had it Sep 27 incorrectly for a bit sorry!

Yes it's great to be building such a great project! I love everyone being on board the signature campaign it's just fantastic.

My guess is that it will not reach the ICO end date before all the EVT tokens will be completely sold out. We are already very high on the Final Phase, more than 70% already. And we still have several days left in September. This ICO might end within this month. Great trust from investors. Great job, EventChain Team!
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:50:24 AM

this is great news for such an incredible project looking forward what next as am sure the ICO will be finish this week...let go last days guy lets go
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:15 AM

this is great news for such an incredible project looking forward what next as am sure the ICO will be finish this week...let go last days guy lets go

What are you talking about Huh

Only 1310 ETH have been invested.

That's 2% of the hard cap.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:56:54 PM

I don't get one thing, final phase 3 has a limited supply of 427 ETH, if you sell all phase 3 tokens you won't reach your 2000 eth softcap Huh

Collected so far https://etherscan.io/address/0xb70f92ff6bca4aa0c61973c27243978b20ecbe5a#internaltx + phase 3 ETH

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: