Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHF] 💠 SHAFT ⛏Mining-oriented⛏ CryptoCurrency 💠  (Read 52770 times)
vitiriha

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:22:29 PM

yobit - good

New exchange: https://vicex.io
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

Dear Sirs, we have paid for the listing on Yobit exchange, since you asked us to list faster. We are awaiting their decision soon.

More exchanges are upcoming!
Great job people will be very happy for SHAFT to be listed on any exchange Smiley
papeiru

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:44:41 PM

Dear Sirs, we have paid for the listing on Yobit exchange, since you asked us to list faster. We are awaiting their decision soon.

awesome!!!! best wishes to the coin and to the devs
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:07:37 PM

question, how can i find out if wallet is synced or not ? because pool tells me that i'v been paid but wallet balance is 0.
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:09:00 PM

yobit's an awful exchange, many coins get stuck there as they ignore devs. but its better than none i guess

Guys, check out our brand new sexy block explorer!
https://explorer.shaft.sh

nice design, can we get a rich list?

question, how can i find out if wallet is synced or not ? because pool tells me that i'v been paid but wallet balance is 0.

check your address on the explorer and check the current block there too

ShaftCrypto (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 06:16:00 PM

yobit's an awful exchange, many coins get stuck there as they ignore devs. but its better than none i guess

Guys, check out our brand new sexy block explorer!
https://explorer.shaft.sh

nice design, can we get a rich list?

Yobit would be a good start to expand into the major exchanges. We wouldn't stop on that and try to get into the Bittrex, Bitfinex, etc. If you have any suggestions about exchanges that we should list on — we are open to them.

Rich List as well as list of the miners with highest hashrate (or share of mined blocks) would be implemented in explorer a bit later — explorers functionality would grow. Don't worry about that.

SHAFT [created by miners for miners]
SHF Make Mining Great Again
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:13:29 PM

Check out the new block explorer for detailed info on your account https://explorer.shaft.sh/
divedaucd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:42:27 AM

awesome, Yobit is really nice for beginning. then we can reach the other exchanges, slow but sure, fast but nothing.
ShaftCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:56:08 AM

So, i guess you enjoyed waiting for PIRL coin  Wink

AltScope

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:02:13 AM

So, i guess you enjoyed waiting for PIRL coin  Wink

launch issues i guess
lol, burn  Cool

Yobit would be a good start to expand into the major exchanges. We wouldn't stop on that and try to get into the Bittrex, Bitfinex, etc. If you have any suggestions about exchanges that we should list on — we are open to them.

Rich List as well as list of the miners with highest hashrate (or share of mined blocks) would be implemented in explorer a bit later — explorers functionality would grow. Don't worry about that.
nova and cryptopia are both pretty good entry exchanges if we can get there

ShaftCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:15:30 AM

So, i guess you enjoyed waiting for PIRL coin  Wink

launch issues i guess
lol, burn  Cool

nova and cryptopia are both pretty good entry exchanges if we can get there

Listing on cryptopia costs around 15 btc. Cause you have to buy their DOT coins. And Nova exchange has voting system. We will add our coin for voting on nova a little bit later.

divedaucd

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:34:21 AM

I think coinexchange will be better than novaexchange, current novaex only accept btc and ltc base, we'll wait for a long time if apply novaexchange.  Sad

Code:
Novaexchange only supports coins based on Bitcoin or Litecoin at this point, but is working to support other coins aswell. We will announce when it is possible.

AltScope

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:51:40 AM

I think coinexchange will be better than novaexchange, current novaex only accept btc and ltc base, we'll wait for a long time if apply novaexchange.  Sad

Code:
Novaexchange only supports coins based on Bitcoin or Litecoin at this point, but is working to support other coins aswell. We will announce when it is possible.

uh but...

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ETH/

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ETC/

and eth is a trading pair  Huh

divedaucd

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:05:53 AM

I think coinexchange will be better than novaexchange, current novaex only accept btc and ltc base, we'll wait for a long time if apply novaexchange.  Sad

Code:

uh but...

and eth is a trading pair  Huh
maybe you misunderstand, at this time NOT all the time, ETC and ETH just launched today or last week or last month? please contact novaexchange you'll understand clearly, do not type without thinking. Thanks!

afrazium

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

So, i guess you enjoyed waiting for PIRL coin  Wink
Fair punch for everyone

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
AltScope

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:16:16 PM

maybe you misunderstand, at this time NOT all the time, ETC and ETH just launched today or last week or last month? please contact novaexchange you'll understand clearly, do not type without thinking. Thanks!

All I said was they've got coins based on different algorithms there and you come back being an insulting prick?
the point is that they do have other coin types there, I thought they might mean all these bullcrap erc2.0 tokens that are about these days
blocked

@shaftcrypto hope this ass hasn't got anything to do with your team or there will be considerable dumping

ShaftCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:20:25 PM

I think coinexchange will be better than novaexchange, current novaex only accept btc and ltc base, we'll wait for a long time if apply novaexchange.  Sad

Code:

uh but...

and eth is a trading pair  Huh

All I said was they've got coins based on different algorithms there and you come back being an insulting prick?
the point is that they do have other coin types there, I thought they might mean all these bullcrap erc2.0 tokens that are about these days
blocked

@shaftcrypto hope this ass hasn't got anything to do with your team or there will be considerable dumping

Gentleman, don't be so harsh to each other! We are here to do one thing — make mining great again. Do not allow such unimportant things as the possibility of listing on a minor crypto exchange create friction between us. United we stand strong.

ShaftCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:45:25 PM

Ladies and Gentelmen, we are happy to announce

_Art_

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:28:14 AM

3)    0.5 mln. SHF would be spent on the bounty program.

TOTAL BOUNTY 80k SHF  Huh
ShaftCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:28:47 AM

3)    0.5 mln. SHF would be spent on the bounty program.

TOTAL BOUNTY 80k SHF  Huh

There are additional bounty programs upcoming. This is the first stage!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: