Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHF] 💠 SHAFT ⛏Mining-oriented⛏ CryptoCurrency 💠  (Read 52765 times)
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:55:56 PM

Any idea when this will be tradable?

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:10:40 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 05:27:10 AM by mmo4me.2016

Is this project still alive?  Very hard to tell.  @ShaftCrypto hasn't posted since Nov 27, though his account shows he came online on Dec 10?  I guess he just comes online to enjoy all the people here sad about his leaving?
I check! He no post and show UI wallet or said, why is it slower than the announcement?
Hope Dev goes back and informs to members.
gameparadise007

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:16:57 AM

Is this project still alive?  Very hard to tell.  @ShaftCrypto hasn't posted since Nov 27, though his account shows he came online on Dec 10?  I guess he just comes online to enjoy all the people here sad about his leaving?
I check! He no post and show UI wallet or said, ưhy is it slower than the announcement?
Hope Dev goes back and informs to members.

The UI wallet is released, you can check the telegram chat.
_Art_

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:25:04 AM

Then why is the developer silent?
gameparadise007

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:36:31 AM

Not sure , most of the discussion goes in the Russian Telegram channel. So I could not understand much Smiley
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:19:10 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 05:34:18 PM by DigDeepMining

Not sure , most of the discussion goes in the Russian Telegram channel. So I could not understand much Smiley
There are no devs in the telegram channel they only use Slack... but still they are silent, they barely even make contact with us community managers and when they do they give us no info to share with you guys which is such a shame, if you want to test the GUI you can find it here https://ci.shaft.sh/repo/shaft-gui-wallet/release-testnet/ but this is still alpha, if you want help from the devs with GUI join the Slack #testnet channel Join Slack
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:21:06 PM

There are no devs in the telegram channel they only use Slack... but still they are silent, they barely even make contact with us community managers and when they do they give us no info to share with you guys which is such a shame, if you want to test the GUI you can find it here https://ci.shaft.sh/repo/shaft-gui-wallet/release-testnet/ but this is still alpha, if you want help from the devs with GUI join the Slack #testnet channel Join Slack
I thinks! Dev have a mistake! IU wallet in next week?
Dev need to give info about this project: Continue, interrupt, or something
weishen77

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:12:56 PM

I think the idea of SHF is really great, and I hope you can make all the efforts to achieve it, and I'll cheer for you.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:31:07 PM

I think the idea of SHF is really great, and I hope you can make all the efforts to achieve it, and I'll cheer for you.
  Summary - ShaftCrypto   Picture/Text
Name:   ShaftCrypto
Activity:   88
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   August 29, 2017, 05:39:38 PM
Last Active:   Today at 08:56:25 AM
So we need to waited
dunedainbob

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:00:08 PM

So confusing that the UI wallet is being developed but there is no communication from dev at all?  I firmly believe devs should focus on development and shouldn't worry about responding to every forum post, but this is an extreme level of non-communication.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:30:08 AM

So confusing that the UI wallet is being developed but there is no communication from dev at all?  I firmly believe devs should focus on development and shouldn't worry about responding to every forum post, but this is an extreme level of non-communication.
I understand your intentions, but if delayed due to technical or objective reasons! The developer should also notice! As the announcement comes up with UI wallet!
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:00:09 PM

I have no idea what to tell you guys... we as community managers have zero contact with the devs no more, we last heard from ShaftCrypto months ago now Sad

I made this post on the 10th December to post here and let everyone know my thoughts...
I'm not sure whats going on... the team don't even reply to me anymore and they haven't payed me or the other person who helps them for the past two weeks.. When we do get a reply all we are told is "tell them we are busy" I got this reply on Friday the 24th "I will reply to all of you later guys" still not had a reply back from him in nearly a week. We was asked not to spread FUD on the same day and this was my reply to them "anything?? You asked us not to spread FUD I think you guys do a pretty good job of that yourselfs ignoring the public, potential investors and now your team" still no reply from them, I'm sorry that I posted this but I think enough is enough...of course a dev team will be busy, but to busy to even take 2 mins a day and let the public know what is going on...com'on I can no longer be silent and let people cling onto hope wasting hashing power etc if you have nothing for us.

I hope that I'm wrong and the dev team really are working hard to make SHF everything it as the potential to be, but I have serious doubts  

I thought before I posted this I would reach out to the devs one more time...

DigDeepMining [11:50 AM]
FrillDX why even bother anymore? We have not been payed for 3 to 4 maybe even 5 weeks the web wallet is blocked by my antivirus (funny how our balance was gone after using it now my AV blocks it) everything is way behind, everyone is is calling the coin scam now well at least 90% of people say its a scam coin @sprnv & @Detective Shaft cant even be bothered to chat with us anymore @sprnv finds it so hard to send payment after weeks and weeks but find the time to send to exchange lmao @Detective Shaft who knows where that guy went, so nice to talk to at first then he just disappeared lol, if these guys were actually busy we would have have some results by now. @FrillDX you asked them a number of times to reveal there identity and was ignored every time....its like I said previously I think 3 are really just 1 trying to rebrand other peoples work to make some cash.

[11:52]
Speaking of cash whatever happened to this 4BTC investment lmao if that was ever true we would be on a least one more exchange by now

DigDeepMining [11:55 AM]
I made post for bitcointalk to inform the public whats going on about a week or so ago but I decided not to post it, still hoping for the best that these guys would come through eventually but lets be honest thats never going to happen this project is based on lies to make money, you call this correctly after the first week @FrillDX I'm going to give them a little more time then I'll be posting my thread to inform everyone sorry games up
1 reply 9 days ago View thread

sprnv
[11:56 AM]
Game is not over yet man

DigDeepMining [11:58 AM]
Then please prove me wrong, I dont want to be like this but answer me this can you blame us? you barley even make contact with us anymore
This was the 10th of December, again we have heard nothing since so I believe its best to make this post and let people decide for themselves whats going on, I hope this clears up some doubts that people maybe having Smiley
_Art_

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:48:39 AM

I can not synchronize my wallet locally! Sad
Developer is online....
FrillDX

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

I write all in Russian, it's easier to write

Я был кoмьюнити мeнeджepoм этoгo пpoeктa дo нeдaвнeгo вpeмeни. Я peшил yйти из кoмaнды, пoтoмy чтo paзpaбoтчики oбмaнщики, кoтopыe нe yмeют ничeгo. Пo фaктy этo пpocтo люди, y кoтopыx ecть идeя и вce, oни нe мoгyт eё peaлизoвaть и дaжe нe знaют кaк этo cдeлaть. Becь пpoeкт дepжитcя нa oднoм paзpaбoтчикe "Sampletext". Bce зacлyги мoжнo пpиcвoить eмy. Eдинcтвeннoe чтo ceйчac cдeлaнo этo GUI кoшeлeк. sprnv и Detective SHAFT нe cдeлaли poвным cчeтoм ничeгo. Дaжe нe coизвoлили выплaтить мoнeты зa paбoтy cвoим кoмьюнити мeнeджepaм, нo нaшли вpeмя для пpoдaжи пpeмaйнa нa биpжe. Oбeщaли cдeлaть тoкeны srs, нo нe cдeлaли. Ha caмoм дeлe cдeлaть тoкeн oчeнь лeгкo. Я yшeл из кoмaнды ибo, нe вижy cмыcлa нaxoдитьcя в этoй кoмaндe и пoлyчaть нeгaтив oт людeй, кoтopыe влoжили в этoт пpoeкт cвoи дeньги. He peкoмeндyю cюдa вклaдывaть ни цeнтa. Зaявлeннaя цeнa былa 2$, нo eё тoжe нeт. Bce вpeмя зaдepживaютcя выплaты нa пyлe, oтвaливaeтcя блoк пpoвoдник. Былa инфopмaция o тoм, чтo paзpaбoтчики пoлyчили дeньги пo пpoгpaммe инвecтиций Azure Microsoft нa oбopyдoвaниe. Ho oбopyдoвaния нeт. Былa инфopмaция o тoм, чтo paзpaбoтчики пpoдaли 2 миллиoнa инвecтopaм нa 4 биткoинa, нo ecли пocмoтpeть в пpoвoдникe, тo мoжнo yвидeть чтo 2 миллиoнa были пpoдaны пoд пpeдлoгoм тoгo, чтo этo мoнeты инвecтopoв. Paзpaбoтчики cкopee вceгo из Poccии или Укpaины.
 Sad Sad
_Art_

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:53:17 AM

Heпpиятнaя cитyaция.  Sad
Haвepнoe тoжe зapaбoтaли жeнe нa caпoги.
CryptoComic

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:25:48 AM

I write all in Russian, it's easier to write

Я был кoмьюнити мeнeджepoм этoгo пpoeктa дo нeдaвнeгo вpeмeни. Я peшил yйти из кoмaнды, пoтoмy чтo paзpaбoтчики oбмaнщики, кoтopыe нe yмeют ничeгo. Пo фaктy этo пpocтo люди, y кoтopыx ecть идeя и вce, oни нe мoгyт eё peaлизoвaть и дaжe нe знaют кaк этo cдeлaть. Becь пpoeкт дepжитcя нa oднoм paзpaбoтчикe "Sampletext". Bce зacлyги мoжнo пpиcвoить eмy. Eдинcтвeннoe чтo ceйчac cдeлaнo этo GUI кoшeлeк. sprnv и Detective SHAFT нe cдeлaли poвным cчeтoм ничeгo. Дaжe нe coизвoлили выплaтить мoнeты зa paбoтy cвoим кoмьюнити мeнeджepaм, нo нaшли вpeмя для пpoдaжи пpeмaйнa нa биpжe. Oбeщaли cдeлaть тoкeны srs, нo нe cдeлaли. Ha caмoм дeлe cдeлaть тoкeн oчeнь лeгкo. Я yшeл из кoмaнды ибo, нe вижy cмыcлa нaxoдитьcя в этoй кoмaндe и пoлyчaть нeгaтив oт людeй, кoтopыe влoжили в этoт пpoeкт cвoи дeньги. He peкoмeндyю cюдa вклaдывaть ни цeнтa. Зaявлeннaя цeнa былa 2$, нo eё тoжe нeт. Bce вpeмя зaдepживaютcя выплaты нa пyлe, oтвaливaeтcя блoк пpoвoдник. Былa инфopмaция o тoм, чтo paзpaбoтчики пoлyчили дeньги пo пpoгpaммe инвecтиций Azure Microsoft нa oбopyдoвaниe. Ho oбopyдoвaния нeт. Былa инфopмaция o тoм, чтo paзpaбoтчики пpoдaли 2 миллиoнa инвecтopaм нa 4 биткoинa, нo ecли пocмoтpeть в пpoвoдникe, тo мoжнo yвидeть чтo 2 миллиoнa были пpoдaны пoд пpeдлoгoм тoгo, чтo этo мoнeты инвecтopoв. Paзpaбoтчики cкopee вceгo из Poccии или Укpaины.
 Sad Sad

So, basically, in Russian, he said, we all got the Shaft.  But yet, ironically, we DIDN'T get the Shaft, the Shaft, got us!! I was hoping to get the Shaft, but NOT this way!  I wouldn't trust these guys to give anyone the Shaft from this moment forward!! In Russian for the kind gentleman who told us nicely that we got the Shaft!

Итaк, в ocнoвнoм, пo-pyccки, cкaзaл oн, y вcex нac ecть Baл. Ho вce жe, пo иpoнии cyдьбы, мы нe пoлyчили Baл, Baл, дoбpaлиcь! Я нaдeялcя пoлyчить Baл, нo HE тaк! Я бы нe cтaл дoвepять этим пapням, чтoбы дaть кoмy-тo Shaft c этoгo мoмeнтa! Ha pyccкoм дoбpый джeнтльмeн, кoтopый cкaзaл нaм кpacивo, чтo мы пoлyчили Baл!
kevarms

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:48:49 PM

LOL   great name for a mining based coin!!   not hard to remember for sure 
joosep

Activity: 569

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:02:13 PM

I am buried deep in Shaft with my bag of coins Cry
gameparadise007

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:33:35 AM

Wat is going on here ? Looks like I wasted my time and money in mining this earlier.
So sad the developer don't answer any queries and have dumped the coin Sad
Viana

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:59:37 AM

Hi guys. I am accepted Shaft donations so the one who will mince can help those who have nothing and have not wasted their time with that coin.
Please any contribution is welcome for grateful attention.
my wallet: 0xe52756e401ad58181a0bd50137c5d293514759d8 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: