Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:46:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68554 times)
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:38:35 AM

More than 566,000 MNE spent to the ARTEMINE ICO and still no one burned...
Dev. don't speak a lot and is not hury to make wat he is writting.
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:18:28 AM

Hi... I am new here. Just registered because of the discussion about a bot doing transactions and stuff. I really haven't read ALL of this thread here.
BUT....there might be a good possibility that THIEVES invested heavily into MNE and/or ARTE.
Background:
About a week and a bit ago my MEW got robbed because I ended up on a mimic phising site of MEW. My deposit arrived in wallet and two hours later it got stolen from this address: 0x46F8Cf8424FC6F8f208eF37793650353a9C35f63

There is just the one deposit I made and the withdraw from the thieves. When I followed the money I remember to have stumbled over transactions of the same amounts than posted here in the forum.

If someone has the time and motivation feel free to have a look at the address and follow the money. It might be possible that it are the very same transactions discussed here.

They are stealing up to a million USD worth of coins per day....they spread it literally EVERYWHERE. Tokens and coins I never heard of before.   Grin
They also lost money by investing in a scam....which makes me a little bit happy. haha

sorry about your loss, but this has nothing to do with this thread..... you got robbed of your eth that was in your wallet... followed the money and nothing points to either project here..... again sorry for your loss...

Well....than you have not read my post properly or I wasnt clear enough....

There are TWO points in my post of significance for MNE / ARTE owners.

Point 1:
The transactions done by a bot (or one user) in question might not be transactions the DEV done...it might be the thieves. In my opinion it is worth investigating because so many people scream "scam" and "dev did this" and "dev did that". He might not be the one who did these transactions. Does that make sense to you?

Point 2:
I wanted to raise awareness of mimic phishing sites of MEW.... a wallet many MNE / ARTE owners probably use.

So.... I think both points are significant for MNE / ARTE user/owner.....or am I wrong?

And don't be sorry for my loss..... money comes and money goes. I like money....but I'm not attached to it really. Smiley

You are completely wrong and obviously never read what I posted.....how would thieves randomly steal Eth out of 50-100 address that containe thousands of Mne gen addresses. In a matter of minutes.... It Would only mean everything ties to one person..... So why come here.. Make your first post in this thread trying raise awareness here... Sounds like you are trying to make an excuse for the dev... Maybe you are the person with all the addresses! Why not just come public, admit there is something wrong and try to fix things?

ARGH.... boy.... don't you wanna understand me on purpose?

The thieves don't steal randomly. They get people on their FAKE MEW sites through google ads and facebook and stuff. I googled for MyEtherWallet instead of using my bookmark.
My fault. Laziness.
I should have used my bookmark or typed in the full address. They are stealing while we speak.... and most likely 24/7. They spread the coins and tokens they steal to the next wallet.... and to the next....and to the next. In small amounts most of the time. And they invest the money as well.....they invest in EVERYTHING. Well.... if you steal one million per day you won't keep it on ONE wallet.....you keep it moving....spread the money over hundreds of wallets....invest in ICOs, trade it on exchanges.....I don't know.
I don't want to defend the DEV .... its just a reasonable good posibillity (most likely) that they bought MNE and/or put money into ARTE.

Just take one minute and have a look at my robbed wallet. Have a look at the transactions from the thieves wallet.....and follow them. You will see .... its not unlikely their bots made the transactions in question. I just dont have the time or resources or knowledge to go through all their wallets and transactions....

I just know that I saw transactions from them which could be the transactions in question.  

Unfair distribution of the MNE airdrop was already questioned and kind of proofed just after the airdrop so the above story doesn't add up to the intentionally fraud committed when this whole thing started in May.
If someone doesn't understand the chronological scheme that is pulled off then it should be like it so let people believe otherwise. They are probably neck deep into this shit and trying to fight their way out  If they succeed then there will be other suckers that bought into this doing exactly the same to get out asap and the cycle repeats itself until it eventually stops when any form of real development definitely lacks.

But don't come up with unsubstantiated arguments about ripped wallets and intentionally investments into something that was unknown to 99% of the crypto community when the day 1 ICO offer expired.

CryptoMeister
georgeandy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:56:03 AM

i think they will burned them after ICO done.

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:57:33 AM

already send all my MNE to artemine.
can't wait to mine my first artemine!!
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:37:25 AM

i think they will burned them after ICO done.
That was that I thought but he wrote some days ago that the MNE from the ARTEMINE ICO will be burned is many rounds and the first of these round will be in a few days.
These few are behind us, now.
I'm not in a hurry, I just want what's written to be done.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:09:35 AM

I'm reading this thread with some atention and I'm getting a bit worried!
I invested some MNE in this ICO and everyone is talking about scan!
My MNE was bougth in livecoin! I didn't have the luck of the MNE airdrop!!
Just dont worry man, If you really find something into it to invest to, just hold onto that, most people are getting rip by just panicking, Haha
What I do with mine is just leave it there, will not look at it for serveral months or so.
GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:50:01 PM

Anybody care to explain what is so innovative about minereum / artemine ?
I understand that you self mine MNE / ARTE with a set number of MNE per ETH address
but what is the utility of such a coin ? what is the vision ? I am not getting it ? (genuinely care to understand)

if you've read the whitepaper you will understand what these tokens are for, I want to ask you apart from ICOs that people are building on Ethereum what is the utility use case for Ethereum so far? MNE is less than a year, no ICO and you people are having a dig at the project. I can any many big ICO projects that have no utility use case after years of exiting. Read their whitepaper and you will understand what they are doing

I read the whitepaper which does not say much other than the obvious of what a self mined contract is
but what is the grand vision ? is there one ? or just evolution of mining in ethereum ?
I understand its a cool concept but still want to know if there is a grand vision

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:53:08 PM

Dev spoke in one of his previous updates that he will create another token from this burning process of Minereum. He will take community on board and will ask their opinion and that will be some consensus type situation. That may the cause of all this delay in burning of tokens.
tubexc

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:55:23 PM

Looking forward to this ICO. Is there any way to swap my MNE Genesis into ARTE Genesis?
ICOphile

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:51:28 PM

Looking forward to this ICO. Is there any way to swap my MNE Genesis into ARTE Genesis?
Yes, you do that here: https://www.artemine.org/crowdsale/

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:23:33 AM

TO THE DEVELOPERS OR ANYONE WHO KNEW THE ANSWER....
Just wanted to ask.
Will it be ok if the address that i used for the genesis block for artemine contains other coins?
I have mne remaining on that address and some eth.
Will it just be ok if i leave them there or will it be better if i will transfer them to different address.
Thank you.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
starb

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:42:07 AM

The question is - how much will Artemine be valuable? In what way will it be in demand? Will there be additional products using Artemine?
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:16:31 AM

No there is no way, just need your mined MNE coins to invest and buy a artemine genesis address..in that case you will have both genesis address..but fifferent supply on each.
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:31:24 AM

Looking at the artemine ICO.  Sadly, there's not much activity anymore.  Hopefully devs deliver on their promise to burn the used mne, maybe that way it could spark interest for the ICO.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:57:19 AM

Looking at the artemine ICO.  Sadly, there's not much activity anymore.  Hopefully devs deliver on their promise to burn the used mne, maybe that way it could spark interest for the ICO.

Those MNE tokens have been locked in Art ICO addresses and can't be moved for now, so we will see what the team will do with them. I looked at the MNE richlist interesting that some people have not even touched their genesis address

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:13:18 AM

joined the ICO..  Wink buy artemine token

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:36:03 AM

Those MNE tokens have been locked in Art ICO addresses and can't be moved for now, so we will see what the team will do with them. I looked at the MNE richlist interesting that some people have not even touched their genesis address

Probably because these genesis holders were hoping for the price increase as well.  The less minereum in circulation, the better its value would go up. 

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:06:46 AM

can anyone tell us here what's the meaning of genesis address, by the way I invested in artemine project with small amount.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:56:17 AM

can anyone tell us here what's the meaning of genesis address, by the way I invested in artemine project with small amount.
The ETH-Address from where you participied will be a ARTE genesis address, and that means this address will generate ARTE with ever new mined ETH-Block. The demand of ARTE you have "bought" will be mined over the next ~60 years.
mkomi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:00:02 AM

The concept is good!

I support you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: