Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68554 times)
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:15:43 PM

1. I can sell my coins, but not at the value that I want. I can also sell my address
2. People will buy, but, again, not at the price I want. I had someone recently offer 3ether for a 90k ARTE address. Declined though as the price is closer to 30ether.
3. Developer is not able to "mint" any more; no further genesis and no more ARTE will be created - more than can be said for ether btw...
4. It's in the nature of pump and dump group that they don't let you know when they're coming; it would somewhat defeat the point.
5. Too vague. If mined ARTE is tied to something. If the dev is anonymous because he works at Google and doesn't want them to steal his IP. If xyz is developed on the ARTE chain. If a PnD group comes along. You get the idea. Look at HumanIQ. Got pumped for no reason. The coin itself is supposed to help africans to banking. Don't make me rofl.
6. Not defending it. No reason to. Just saying that patience is key here, especially since there's, as you say, jack shit you can do (do you have an ARTE address btw?).
7. Not an obvious scam. Just a lazy non-communicative developer. Look at the ether addresses - has he run off with the money, the ether, the 'worthless' MNE or ARTE? No. Then how is it a scam?

Somehow I believe you're just MNE dev using a sockpuppet account. No bagholder is this willing to ignore the fact in front of them. Even more curious how a newbie account is so vociferous about defending this obvious scammer.

Oh, you're the guy with 90k ARTE. LOL No wonder you're so willing to defend this, I'd be delusional and emotionally attached to this coin too if I had lost 100k. Were you one of the people who paid ETH?  Cheesy

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOck

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:21:27 PM

1. I can sell my coins, but not at the value that I want. I can also sell my address
2. People will buy, but, again, not at the price I want. I had someone recently offer 3ether for a 90k ARTE address. Declined though as the price is closer to 30ether.
3. Developer is not able to "mint" any more; no further genesis and no more ARTE will be created - more than can be said for ether btw...
4. It's in the nature of pump and dump group that they don't let you know when they're coming; it would somewhat defeat the point.
5. Too vague. If mined ARTE is tied to something. If the dev is anonymous because he works at Google and doesn't want them to steal his IP. If xyz is developed on the ARTE chain. If a PnD group comes along. You get the idea. Look at HumanIQ. Got pumped for no reason. The coin itself is supposed to help africans to banking. Don't make me rofl.
6. Not defending it. No reason to. Just saying that patience is key here, especially since there's, as you say, jack shit you can do (do you have an ARTE address btw?).
7. Not an obvious scam. Just a lazy non-communicative developer. Look at the ether addresses - has he run off with the money, the ether, the 'worthless' MNE or ARTE? No. Then how is it a scam?

Somehow I believe you're just MNE dev using a sockpuppet account. No bagholder is this willing to ignore the fact in front of them. Even more curious how a newbie account is so vociferous about defending this obvious scammer.

None of what I've said reads like the dev.
No dev would actively hope that his coin be PnD'd - that would be tantamount to outright saying it's a shit coin.
A vociferous defence this is not. I assure you, I'm not the dev. Certainly, if I were, I wouldn't be here, typing this, to you.
I would have already sold off MNE at any price and fucked off away to some island getting blown by the local ethnic hooker.
Unlike some of the people on this forum, I'm here purely for the gainz.
Changing the world is for those who will live to see it; with a congenital heart defect, I damn sure won't be one of them.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:23:59 PM

None of what I've said reads like the dev.
No dev would actively hope that his coin be PnD'd - that would be tantamount to outright saying it's a shit coin.
A vociferous defence this is not. I assure you, I'm not the dev. Certainly, if I were, I wouldn't be here, typing this, to you.
I would have already sold off MNE at any price and fucked off away to some island getting blown by the local ethnic hooker.
Unlike some of the people on this forum, I'm here purely for the gainz.
Changing the world is for those who will live to see it; with a congenital heart defect, I damn sure won't be one of them.

Take a long hard look at this folks. This is what bagholding 90k of ARTE does to you. Atleast 25k+ down the drain. Thou doth protest much.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
ICOck

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:26:48 PM

Take a long hard look at this folks. This is what bagholding 90k of ARTE does to you. Atleast 25k+ down the drain. Thou doth protest much.

Soooo.... ARTE is to blame for my ill health?
Yep. Sounds accurate.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:29:11 PM

Yep. Sounds accurate.

Yeah, I'd say losing atleast 25k in a matter of moments is bound to do a number on your health. Even worse since you can't even sell it for a loss.

ICOck

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:30:48 PM

Yep. Sounds accurate.

Yeah, I'd say losing atleast 25k in a matter of moments is bound to do a number on your health. Even worse since you can't even sell it for a loss.

Sure. I guess it could even cause a genetic birth defect right? Makes sense...
/s

Do you have an ARTE address my dude?

EDIT: HAHAHAHAH XDXD
Here I am thinking about why this guy is fudding so hard! Lol, he's got fucking YenTen coin. CPU mined coin?! lmao. So both energy and effort inefficient. Now, I understand. Thanks for the entertainment dude. Good stuff.
Yh, let's hope both our coins pump. In the meantime, perhaps CMC should list them first tho eh?
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:32:11 PM

Yep. Sounds accurate.

Sure. I guess it could even cause a genetic birth defect right? Makes sense...
/s

Do you have an ARTE address my dude?

I hope you get to see MNE/Arte scammer dev pump this crapcoin. It is very likely you won't ever see it get a single major buy.

snodo

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:30:58 PM

@ICOck just ignore that stupid guy.
He obviosly is not even able to read a whitepaper. He invested in the ICO he did not even understand and now he is calling it scam.

Many people - including me - already explained what self mining means, but I think he still did not get it.
Just stupid - nothing else to say Wink
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:35:42 PM

He obviosly is not even able to read a whitepaper. He invested in the ICO he did not even understand and now he is calling it scam.

Many people - including me - already explained what self mining means, but I think he still did not get it.

If only the developer would show up instead of using sockpuppets~

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:33:20 PM

Actually, self mining is not a bad idea.

There is two problem in my opinion. First, the dev is too inactive. He is posting one or two times in a month and he was like that in minereum too.

Second problem it doesn't have any purpose right now.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:11:29 AM

I hope that developer will bring some inovation for this token in 1-3 months , so we can feel that not invest money in van and  get at least 5x of invest.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:16:01 PM

there has been no movement in the livecoin market.
can i make a deposit on livecoin?
deposit etherdelta still in lock.
PandoraToken

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:21:35 PM

I remember there were a lot of early warnings agains this project, but apparently not so many wanted to listen to them.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:46:24 PM

I remember there were a lot of early warnings agains this project, but apparently not so many wanted to listen to them.

Everybody had too many minereum and if they dump on market they wouldn't get any return for it.

So they joined this one. It was like mandatory for minereum holders.

Try artemine or lose a big part of your investment.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:00:40 AM

Everybody had too many minereum and if they dump on market they wouldn't get any return for it.

YUP! That's the reason I'm invested in ARTE! As many more I guess...

It was either this, or risk your MNE become worthless. (Or sell MNE at a loss)

In my opinion the DEV behind both projects (I think it's the same, even dough he already stated it's not) is a pump and dumper.
In MNE he pumped the price two times only by rumors. I guess he will do the same in ARTE. And when that time comes it's time to cash out.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:01:41 AM

In my opinion the DEV behind both projects (I think it's the same, even dough he already stated it's not) is a pump and dumper.
In MNE he pumped the price two times only by rumors. I guess he will do the same in ARTE. And when that time comes it's time to cash out.

I think the dev is a kid with just a few programming skills, not knowing how to run a business. I've accepted my loss with MNE/ARTE.
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:03:14 PM

I think the dev is a kid with just a few programming skills, not knowing how to run a business. I've accepted my loss with MNE/ARTE.

I don't know, I don't get that sense, but I definitely agree that he has no idea how to run a business. He seems to think he can pop in with good news and the price will respond, but people have gotten wise to that. It's going to take some actual marketing skills to get these things on the map again.

That being said, I'm in the same boat. I've written off MNE/ARTE as losses and just check these threads from time to time to see if I've missed anything.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:22:43 PM

Guys, what is the price now for ARTE? coinmarketcap does not show the price, and I do not use delta; It is necessary to go through the tor, but this one takes a long time.
ICOck

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:11:33 PM

Guys, what is the price now for ARTE? coinmarketcap does not show the price, and I do not use delta; It is necessary to go through the tor, but this one takes a long time.
You can just open etherdelta without logging in.
Or go to livecoin which also lists it.
Or wait until January when the Dev gives the project life...
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:40:30 PM

You can just open etherdelta without logging in.
Or go to livecoin which also lists it.
Or wait until January when the Dev gives the project life...

How will he do that?

As far as i know, he was trying to implement some website to list artemine addresses. And I'm not sure what will it bring to project.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: