Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68554 times)
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:03:56 PM

You really think Minereum/Artemine Dev team would continue a project where some other individual who scammed them makes all the profit while they do all the work?  Give me a break guys.  He is anonymous.  He would take the technology skills he has and start over with a proper distribution that could work.  The fact that he is not leads you to the obvious and most probable scenario below.
You do have a point there, though there would be a lot of people bearing the brunt if he would do that.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:49:11 PM

You really think Minereum/Artemine Dev team would continue a project where some other individual who scammed them makes all the profit while they do all the work?  Give me a break guys.  He is anonymous.  He would take the technology skills he has and start over with a proper distribution that could work.  The fact that he is not leads you to the obvious and most probable scenario below.
You do have a point there, though there would be a lot of people bearing the brunt if he would do that.

Come on, it doesn't really matter anymore which wording to use or how to put it more intellectual.
Every smart individual should comprehend that this is one big scam off. Dev will never disclose the identity of the large group holder (s) since he will not disclose his own identity. If he was genuine he would reveal his identity and battle it out with the part of the community that is raising the concerns, because he want to protect his enterprise since he truly believes in the future development.

But guess what, there is no feasible future development, he will never disclose his identity and the concerns will never be addressed in a proper manner to get these resolved.

What will happen is that time is bought and coins are dumped as long as there is still some demand for it. Those who bought and are still buying can lock up these coins for a museum display in the distant future I guess.

CryptoMeister
iamwagner

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:27:51 PM

Good work Tonton. 

I refuse to let new investors fall for this.  The truth is so blatantly obvious on what went down.  We just need to keep repeating it.

My twitter posts are having an impact and people are commenting on this scam over there now.  Send out the facts in any social media venue you have access to.  The people are very interested in scams in these communities and it wont take much to shut this down. 

Cheerleaders - Keep dreaming of that day when the big site will have tons of customers ready to buy your Genesis addresses knowing full well a scammer (no matter who you believe it is) holds a large portion of the addresses.

Remember in the end it doesn't matter who has the addresses it just matters that they have them.  Its either the Dev team OR they were so blind as to not see a scammer had all the addresses and created an entire ICO/project around minereum to allow the scammer to steal all their work.  Ooops  Not the type of place to invest in. 

Either way I think the business skills of these guys are showing.  There is no way they can run a proper operation.  Could you imagine all this going down in the middle of your ICO?  He is leaving you boys here to fend for yourselves.  To all future investors take note of how he is responding during a crisis.  Now imagine what you will get out of him in the future. 

Goodnight Irene shes all done for.

happyhours

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:36:36 PM

In ICO's, Developers own all the coins then sell it in an ico (sometimes at outrageous prices), is this a scam. Mostly will say no because this is just part of fundraising for the development.
In case of minereum, the Dev gave a huge portion a the genesis addresses as an Airdrop then take a portion of the genesis for himself and sell the coins he owns. Development is not free, the Dev needs funds to deliver his promises and so far he delivered all of them.

Most people here are fudding because they bought at a high price but that is free market. Why would you even buy a coin on a pump?

tonywangg

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:45:28 PM

In ICO's, Developers own all the coins then sell it in an ico (sometimes at outrageous prices), is this a scam. Mostly will say no because this is just part of fundraising for the development.
In case of minereum, the Dev gave a huge portion a the genesis addresses as an Airdrop then take a portion of the genesis for himself and sell the coins he owns. Development is not free, the Dev needs funds to deliver his promises and so far he delivered all of them.

Most people here are fudding because they bought at a high price but that is free market. Why would you even buy a coin on a pump?

Which portion did he keep and give away?  Do you have any numbers.  I did not think that information was available.  Please let us see the figures.  You seem to be in the know may we please have some facts on what the dev kept and what was airdropped.  I think you have information no one else has with these claims.  Put them here for us to see. 

happyhours

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:18:34 AM

Which portion did he keep and give away?  Do you have any numbers.  I did not think that information was available.  Please let us see the figures.  You seem to be in the know may we please have some facts on what the dev kept and what was airdropped.  I think you have information no one else has with these claims.  Put them here for us to see. 

No i do not have that information except for the post the Dev made in the minereum thread that he does not own the majority of the genesis address. But Yes i believe that the Dev should reveal the exact genesis he owns for the sake of transparency. The point of my post above is that to say it can not be called a scam just because the Dev owns genesis addresses.

iamwagner

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:26:23 AM

Which portion did he keep and give away?  Do you have any numbers.  I did not think that information was available.  Please let us see the figures.  You seem to be in the know may we please have some facts on what the dev kept and what was airdropped.  I think you have information no one else has with these claims.  Put them here for us to see.  

No i do not have that information except for the post the Dev made in the minereum thread that he does not own the majority of the genesis address. But Yes i believe that the Dev should reveal the exact genesis he owns for the sake of transparency. The point of my post above is that to say it can not be called a scam just because the Dev owns genesis addresses.

I love how you say owns genesis addresses.  He owns them by the hundreds, kept it on the down low and remains anonymous to this day.  This isn't a simple kept 2 or 3 genesis addresses for his efforts.  This is massive fraud were talking about here.  If he is on the up and up why not tell us who he is?  If he wanted paid for his work and demanded 100's of addresses why not just say so. 

Go here and look at what happened and tell me if you see anything suspicious.  Look around 9/15

http://genesis.artemine.org/

That's not an innocent few addresses.  That's a scam and a fraud.  Clear cut and right there for you to see.
happyhours

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 03:23:30 AM

Which portion did he keep and give away?  Do you have any numbers.  I did not think that information was available.  Please let us see the figures.  You seem to be in the know may we please have some facts on what the dev kept and what was airdropped.  I think you have information no one else has with these claims.  Put them here for us to see.  

I love how you say owns genesis addresses.  He owns them by the hundreds, kept it on the down low and remains anonymous to this day.  This isn't a simple kept 2 or 3 genesis addresses for his efforts.  This is massive fraud were talking about here.  If he is on the up and up why not tell us who he is?  If he wanted paid for his work and demanded 100's of addresses why not just say so.  

Go here and look at what happened and tell me if you see anything suspicious.  Look around 9/15

That's not an innocent few addresses.  That's a scam and a fraud.  Clear cut and right there for you to see.

How many genesis address should the Dev hold to qualify it as Legit or Fraud. Can you give a number? The ongoing Unikrn ico has 20% of the coins available for sale while they kept 80% for the company, is Unikrn a fraud? Maybe or Maybe not. Ripple Holds majority of XRP and release it bits by bits, is Ripple Company a scammer?. As a said before The Dev should disclose the number of addresses he owns for the sake of transparency but owning Genesis address alone even by hundreds for me doesnt qualify as a Scam or Fraud like you are saying.

iamwagner

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:05:40 AM

How many genesis address should the Dev hold to qualify it as Legit or Fraud. Can you give a number? The ongoing Unikrn ico has 20% of the coins available for sale while they kept 80% for the company, is Unikrn a fraud? Maybe or Maybe not. Ripple Holds majority of XRP and release it bits by bits, is Ripple Company a scammer?. As a said before The Dev should disclose the number of addresses he owns for the sake of transparency but owning Genesis address alone even by hundreds for me doesnt qualify as a Scam or Fraud like you are saying.

All your examples have projects which disclosed what they were doing so investors were able to make a proper decision.  That is not fraud.

Notice how you cannot tell me anything about who owns what with Minereum/Artemine.  Its because that information is unknown.  Your in a scam.  Worse yet your defending it.
drnash85

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:07:11 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 04:23:09 AM by drnash85

All your examples have projects which disclosed what they were doing so investors were able to make a proper decision.  That is not fraud.

Notice how you cannot tell me anything about who owns what with Minereum/Artemine.  Its because that information is unknown.  Your in a scam.  Worse yet your defending it.

Who says anonimity equals scam?!🤔
iamwagner

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:20:54 AM

Nice ICO. waiting for exchanges  Cheesy Cheesy

The dumping of these coins is going to be epic.  62 years of dumping the millisecond they are released each day.  We will most likely be trying to sell our Gen addresses out in a back alley somewhere.  

To all new investors once you buy one of these Genesis addresses your in for 62 years or until you find a bigger sucker.  

Who is going to go to the Artemine Gen Address website to buy this?  Especially with all this discussion right in the middle of the Artemine/Minereum/Dynereum threads.  Meanwhile the dev is anonymous, has no defense whatsoever to what has happened and really has accomplished nothing, aside from scamming us.  

You know as well as I do if he does not come out and introduce himself and clears this up face to face this is a scam.  Period.  No sensible innocent man with nothing to hide would stay hidden and mute (aside from the blackmail images and Apple nonsense) with this happening to his project.  He remains hidden for a reason.

denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:10:26 AM

Not every will receive the same amount of tokens but it will be based on investment you made. Dev could simply say he needs money to develop the project directly if that was the case. He said all the raised MNE will be burnt definitely so I do believe in him and will be waiting for those to be done so in coming days. No need to panic and predict anything based on guesses at this point.
dqhuang

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:29:01 AM

almost forgot this ico is still open now
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:20:54 PM

NOw,the MNE is so cheap,buy and participate in this ICO, at now price it even more cheaper than the first day per Artmine

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
toanlk

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

when will we know who arte team? after ico or never, dev? Cry
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:36:10 PM

NOw,the MNE is so cheap,buy and participate in this ICO, at now price it even more cheaper than the first day per Artmine

I really don't understand the price manipulation that is going on with MNE, maybe it is inside job I really don't understand. To me that valuation of the tokens should be going up buy it was otherwise. There alot of FUD going on in the space and untill the team gove answers to the questions being asked this will likely continue

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:29:39 PM

Well, if this project would be clean I guess that by now the dev would have stepped into the discussion to give an explanation to the reported alarming facts. The argument that "he is not obliged to" is totally silly because if there would be a good explanation for the reported alarming fact the dev would be completely irresponsible not to share this explanation with the community.
By not giving an explanation and basically staying silent the dev is accepting the damage which this discussion is inflicting to his project. This can be best explained by the fact that if he would express himself he would only make things even worse. By keeping silent (officially, at least) he can still have the support of the wishful thinkers in denial.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:40:04 AM

Well, if this project would be clean I guess that by now the dev would have stepped into the discussion to give an explanation to the reported alarming facts. The argument that "he is not obliged to" is totally silly because if there would be a good explanation for the reported alarming fact the dev would be completely irresponsible not to share this explanation with the community.
By not giving an explanation and basically staying silent the dev is accepting the damage which this discussion is inflicting to his project. This can be best explained by the fact that if he would express himself he would only make things even worse. By keeping silent (officially, at least) he can still have the support of the wishful thinkers in denial.

Too true.

Has the dev burned that MNE like he said he would?

Of course he hasn’t, and won’t.

JansenNZ

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:12:02 AM

Hi... I am new here. Just registered because of the discussion about a bot doing transactions and stuff. I really haven't read ALL of this thread here.
BUT....there might be a good possibility that THIEVES invested heavily into MNE and/or ARTE.
Background:
About a week and a bit ago my MEW got robbed because I ended up on a mimic phising site of MEW. My deposit arrived in wallet and two hours later it got stolen from this address: 0x46F8Cf8424FC6F8f208eF37793650353a9C35f63

There is just the one deposit I made and the withdraw from the thieves. When I followed the money I remember to have stumbled over transactions of the same amounts than posted here in the forum.

If someone has the time and motivation feel free to have a look at the address and follow the money. It might be possible that it are the very same transactions discussed here.

They are stealing up to a million USD worth of coins per day....they spread it literally EVERYWHERE. Tokens and coins I never heard of before.   Grin
They also lost money by investing in a scam....which makes me a little bit happy. haha

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:06:28 AM

Exactly what I am talking about, they have been out smarted by other people, then they will keep fud here, one more thing, is they dont want the project to go on because they dont have the genesis address themselves. LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: