Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68554 times)
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:13:54 PM

Have you all noticed that the Mne donations for the ICO has come to a hold.
Only 500 MNE has been converted since day 1 ended and the last one 6 hours ago.
I think you make a mistake.
You confound the last ICO subsciption and the last ICO subscription with Ethereum.
 - The last IO subscription in Ethereum is effectively 8 hours old.
 - But the last ICO subscription in MNE is only 6 minutes ols and there is always a lot of such subscriptions.  

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avugara

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:23:57 PM

I tot all this was suppose tu pump the price of mne hmmm
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:25:46 PM

it did, mne went x10 late august
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:41:33 PM

your logo is a bit like bancor logo, hopefully your project is achieved according to target  Smiley

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:46:13 PM

it still way better to invest with MNE than ETH for this round too, i don't get it why the price of MNE still low.
maybe people are not intrested in this ICO.

Theres a lot of interest but thats mostly from original mne investors. They had already bought their mne so there simply wasn't a lot of new money flowing into this project. That's why prices remain low

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:43:33 PM

it still way better to invest with MNE than ETH for this round too, i don't get it why the price of MNE still low.

Theres a lot of interest but thats mostly from original mne investors. They had already bought their mne so there simply wasn't a lot of new money flowing into this project. That's why prices remain low

+1 So most MNE supporters are into ART now leaving MNE behind for grabs. The MNE community will transfer to the ART community and MNE will loose its appeal and dedicated support group. Trading levels are quickly declining on MNE as big liquidity is not remotely interested to lock-up their money in something that could hardly move over the next months. The Dev team excelled in absence for long periods leaving a desperate community behind screaming for bigger exchanges, updates on roadmap development, ETA's of new features or just  some decent social media campaign which all didn't happen.
IMO nothing has changed and nothing will change so think twice before locking your money into this thing.

CryptoMeister
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:14:34 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 03:28:35 PM by Münzpräger

it did, mne went x10 late august

I think it was a big mistake by the dev to reveal the MNE/ETH ratio for the ICO so early. There was a flash pump followed by a flash dump. He should have revealed this closer to the ICO. what happened was all the traders grabbing cheap coins and dumping them with huge profit. Many bag holders didn't have a chance to get even.

+1 So most MNE supporters are into ART now leaving MNE behind for grabs. The MNE community will transfer to the ART community and MNE will loose its appeal and dedicated support group. Trading levels are quickly declining on MNE as big liquidity is not remotely interested to lock-up their money in something that could hardly move over the next months. The Dev team excelled in absence for long periods leaving a desperate community behind screaming for bigger exchanges, updates on roadmap development, ETA's of new features or just  some decent social media campaign which all didn't happen.
IMO nothing has changed and nothing will change so think twice before locking your money into this thing.

There will be more Arte mined daily than MNE due to the 10MNE=1000Arte ratio. If there is no increased demand as well, I also have my doubts about joining it.
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:24:28 PM

Let's wait and see how will Artemine grow after ICO. I think Artemine will have more value than MNE after hit exchanges.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:20:40 PM

+1 So most MNE supporters are into ART now leaving MNE behind for grabs. The MNE community will transfer to the ART community and MNE will loose its appeal and dedicated support group. Trading levels are quickly declining on MNE as big liquidity is not remotely interested to lock-up their money in something that could hardly move over the next months. The Dev team excelled in absence for long periods leaving a desperate community behind screaming for bigger exchanges, updates on roadmap development, ETA's of new features or just  some decent social media campaign which all didn't happen.

My thoughts exactly

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:32:50 PM

There is still a whole month of the ICO, MNE will still be cheaper to contribute thsn ETH, and already over half of the MNE supply has been burned. If dev actually uses this month to market the ICO properly we could still see a huge price jump in MNE.

I do wonder why all of a sudden there is so much MNE for sale for so cheap though, is it possible dev is selling the MNE instead of burning it? Is there any way to check this?

You can see the ICO address supply on the etherscan, so far it's gone up to 500k MNE so it looks like the dev is keeping true to the rules!
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:01:36 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 05:25:14 PM by minime0105

There is still a whole month of the ICO, MNE will still be cheaper to contribute thsn ETH, and already over half of the MNE supply has been burned. If dev actually uses this month to market the ICO properly we could still see a huge price jump in MNE.

I do wonder why all of a sudden there is so much MNE for sale for so cheap though, is it possible dev is selling the MNE instead of burning it? Is there any way to check this?
The dev cant do that, you can always check it on the address, that's why it is blockchain right? What I am wondering is there is 95 contributon on eth, which cant be explained, we dont know if that is just stupid guys contributing on eth or whatever, because from what I can see, the price of eth and MNE has too much spread to contribute on eth.
player01

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:13:12 PM

How can we verify that after Ico ends, all the MNE sent to ico address will be really burned?
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:15:07 PM

How can we verify that after Ico ends, all the MNE sent to ico address will be really burned?

It's called Etherscan...... Learn to use it...

Everything is traceable
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:20:49 PM

Everything is traceable

Yes but now we sent MNE to a address and the dev owns the private key of that ethereum address...so in this moment they are not burned.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:26:34 PM

Everything is traceable

Yes but now we sent MNE to a address and the dev owns the private key of that ethereum address...so in this moment they are not burned.

Exactly dev already mentioned all raised MNE will be burnt after the finish of this ICO. People is showing great interest into this project so this will be real bigger one in future.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:06:38 PM

Everything is traceable

Wtf does this have to do with the ability to look at Etherscan and see the Mne isn't being moved?
primipapa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:25:07 PM

Hey Dev, what about the promised campaigns and marketing? You gained a lots of MNE already, but it came form the forum community and mostly from the tons of your addresses, but not from outside. You tweeted twice on Friday and that is all. My feeling is getting stronger about you are doing one of the biggest scam in 2017 (but actually you are doing really well Smiley ). No marketing, no smart contract for ICO, no company, not any information about you. Please prove the opposite of my feeling!
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:32:10 PM

Well, I've voiced concerns before but you should understand that the 500k MNE sitting in the ICO address are worthless even when they're not burned yet. As soon as they move anywhere but a burn address the ~8 BTC worth of buy orders on the exchanges will be pulled instantly so there will be no one there to buy them.

burp...
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:37:21 PM

Everything is traceable

Wtf does this have to do with the ability to look at Etherscan and see the Mne isn't being moved?
It is traceable so if the ICO MNE Tokens wouldn't be burned there would be consequences , first of all the Minereum price would drop and with the artemine project would fail immedietaly because of the lost trust.
So in my Opinion the chances of the DEV not keeping his word are very low.

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:38:40 PM

Everything is traceable

It is traceable so if the ICO MNE Tokens wouldn't be burned there would be consequences , first of all the Minereum price would drop and with the artemine project would fail immedietaly because of the lost trust.
So in my Opinion the chances of the DEV not keeping his word are very low.

Off course he won't, he now has a lot of self mining MNE addresses and the same amount of self mining ART addresses. It's in his own interest to keep both coins alive and generate a nice daily profit from it. I remember the discussions on the Minereum discord back in June where people were so fond about the altruistic approach of Dev in this profit driven crypto environment. Look at it now! All he does is take money out of the investors and give so little back in return (roadmap typed in word 98 style). He played a big trick on this community and played the FOMO card very well, its no coincidence that the transfer from the MNE genesis accounts arrived in the ART ICO only a couple of minutes before the ICO day offer closed. By then already 400k MNE was transferred into the ICO and Dev knew that after day 1 the ICO would be over and for those who donated their MNE's there is no way back other then to deal with the consequences.
Now $1 mio of MNE value is invested in something that will get the same treatment as MNE but w/o the steep market reactions on price because its single USP has been compromised. Why are you all asking questions that should have been asked before jumping on the ART train.

CryptoMeister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: