Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:13:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68553 times)
ICOphile

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:39:30 PM

Tomorrow is ICO, but we know almost nothing. If the team does not communicate before the ICO, will it do it after ICO?
There must be a reason for it. I'm sure they're reading everything. Maximum uncertainty before event resulting in bigger spike maybe???

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cointalkingmachine

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:45:55 PM

I am sorry guys but I sold all of my MNE. I tried to hold out for as long as I could but I am planning on buying some MNE once it is something like $3.2

I am confident that there is going to be a big dump of MNE on the ICO date since all of us are just speculators. We never have any intention of using MNE and we just have it because we want to sell it. The same goes with ART.

The current price of $4.14 will not hold as it will get event lowers.

I am not trying to spread FUD here, I am just saying what everyone is thinking. We all made a mistake, we should have sold when it was high and bought again when the price crashed. Lesson learned.

I tried to believe but 1 day before the ICO start the dev going quite just broke my heart. I so wanted to believe but I can't believe like this.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:02:56 PM

I am sorry guys but I sold all of my MNE. I tried to hold out for as long as I could but I am planning on buying some MNE once it is something like $3.2

I am confident that there is going to be a big dump of MNE on the ICO date since all of us are just speculators. We never have any intention of using MNE and we just have it because we want to sell it. The same goes with ART.

I am not trying to spread FUD here, I am just saying what everyone is thinking. We all made a mistake, we should have sold when it was high and bought again when the price crashed. Lesson learned.

I tried to believe but 1 day before the ICO start the dev going quite just broke my heart. I so wanted to believe but I can't believe like this.

After reading the story what you posted I think you didn't learn the lesson till while there is just few hours left to open of this ICO. I think hype will be much high as the time will pass I think you will buy this coin on more high price more like around $5.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:07:50 PM

I understand. People can say all they want how 'this project is incredible' and 'the devs always deliver', but guess what that's not enough. Every single day a new coin or ICO is born and the ones that make it are the ones that advertise and scream out to the world why we should buy them; they run bounty campaigns, they have paid facebook ads, they write articles, they're active on social media, they communicate, they have pre-ico sales, they provide intrinsic value to their tokens. Minereum/artemine simply don't do any of that. If a coin isn't used or demanded a lot, it's not scarce. If it's not scarce, there's literally no reason for it to gain in value. Again, people say 'oh the value will go to the moon once the mne coins get burned' guess what, the coins aren't in circulation anymore if you buy and hold. We need a ton of people using them, and I don't see how that's gonna happen if barely anyone knows the ICO is even happening tomorrow, and if they don't innovate and provide us with a decent roadmap. I could write their whitepaper in less than an hour, because it's shit. I believe in the products, I just don't believe in the devs anymore to pull it off. The only reason why I'm not selling with 200% profits right now is because I believe in miracles and because I want nothing more than to be proven wrong

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:13:12 PM

ico start 14th..not 13..just wait and see..tomorrow you will re-buy at 5-6 may 10$ really you do good deal at this price
cointalkingmachine

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:15:40 PM

I understand. People can say all they want how 'this project is incredible' and 'the devs always deliver', but guess what that's not enough. Every single day a new coin or ICO is born and the ones that make it are the ones that advertise and scream out to the world why we should buy them; they run bounty campaigns, they have paid facebook ads, they write articles, they're active on social media, they communicate, they have pre-ico sales, they provide intrinsic value to their tokens. Minereum/artemine simply don't do any of that. If a coin isn't used or demanded a lot, it's not scarce. If it's not scarce, there's literally no reason for it to gain in value. Again, people say 'oh the value will go to the moon once the mne coins get burned' guess what, the coins aren't in circulation anymore if you buy and hold. We need a ton of people using them, and I don't see how that's gonna happen if barely anyone knows the ICO is even happening tomorrow, and if they don't innovate and provide us with a decent roadmap. I could write their whitepaper in less than an hour, because it's shit. I believe in the products, I just don't believe in the devs anymore to pull it off. The only reason why I'm not selling with 200% profits right now is because I believe in miracles and because I want nothing more than to be proven wrong

It is people like you who I admire.

You face the truth, look at reality and still have hope in spite of it. Your hope is not blind, you have hope even when you very well know that is incredibly unlikely. This is so much better than the delusionas of other people that post there who are thinking that the communication of the dev is appropriate.

Even though now I would like nothing more than the price of MNE to tank so I can be proved right, reading your post actually does not make me mind too much anymore if I am proved wrong.

Stay strong.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:20:37 PM

It is people like you who I admire.

You face the truth, look at reality and still have hope in spite of it. Your hope is not blind, you have hope even when you very well know that is incredibly unlikely. This is so much better than the delusionas of other people that post there who are thinking that the communication of the dev is appropriate.

Even though now I would like nothing more than the price of MNE to tank so I can be proved right, reading your post actually does not make me mind too much anymore if I am proved wrong.

Stay strong.

Thanks man, I hope that one day you, me, the investors and the devs all look back at this day and smile. Maybe prices go down again and back up after they get their shit together. I know they can do it, cause they've created something truly amazing, but building it is only 50% of the job. They need to take the other 50% more serious if they plan on succeeding

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:52:54 PM

Man, I wish I had your 100% accurate crystal ball, I would be rich as hell! You're actually not saying what everyone is thinking, you're saying what YOU ARE THINKING.  The truth is, this project barely has legs it's so young and undeveloped.  You are not investing in what the project is now, you're not investing to create your own token on minereum.  You invest for what you think the project will become and you invest in the possibilities, this is crypto it's all a risk but for some reason I really think Minereum and Artemine are well worth the risk. 

I think the ICO being under the radar is quite appropriate for this project, what would the developer be hyping so much?  He's still getting the project off the ground!  I think the ICO may be premature but I also think it's a great opportunity for anyone who sees value in the project.  If you don't see any value, then get out but for god's sakes don't say you're speaking for all of the investors, you just sound like an asshole.
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:54:12 PM

are you crazy..price has already pump..why dev will announced ico started if that's scam !? its stupid that he  has already dump and go away and open ico
MiBambino

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:13:30 PM

Man, I wish I had your 100% accurate crystal ball, I would be rich as hell! You're actually not saying what everyone is thinking, you're saying what YOU ARE THINKING.  The truth is, this project barely has legs it's so young and undeveloped.  You are not investing in what the project is now, you're not investing to create your own token on minereum.  You invest for what you think the project will become and you invest in the possibilities, this is crypto it's all a risk but for some reason I really think Minereum and Artemine are well worth the risk. 

I think the ICO being under the radar is quite appropriate for this project, what would the developer be hyping so much?  He's still getting the project off the ground!  I think the ICO may be premature but I also think it's a great opportunity for anyone who sees value in the project.  If you don't see any value, then get out but for god's sakes don't say you're speaking for all of the investors, you just sound like an asshole.

He may not be speaking for everyone but he is speaking for a lot of us. Why do you think MNE is only listed on small exchanges? Because the marketing sucks. Dev could've easily asked for a bounty campaign, but he didn't. Don't you see, there needs to be intrinsic value to a coin, otherwise it's just a pump. Ask yourself why Minereum should be priced at +5$. Ask yourself why Art would be prices at +5$. If the answer is 'speculation', then we're looking at a high risk medium reward project. Now, what if they'd have a decent roadmap and a whitepaper that's longer than the average whitepapers' introduction section? What if we knew exactly who they're gonna be working with, what they wanna do for marketing, how they plan on launching the lottery, where they stand on the world app, ... we wouldn't just be randomly speculating about 'what could happen, we'd be speculating on the results of what going to happen. Do you see the difference? If you remember, the devs talked about lauching an advertising campaign for Artemine. They didn't, and that's why we're speculating about a very, very poorly written businessplan, not about a prototype product

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:22:11 PM

He may not be speaking for everyone but he is speaking for a lot of us. Why do you think MNE is only listed on small exchanges? Because the marketing sucks. Dev could've easily asked for a bounty campaign, but he didn't. Don't you see, there needs to be intrinsic value to a coin, otherwise it's just a pump. Ask yourself why Minereum should be priced at +5$. Ask yourself why Art would be prices at +5$. If the answer is 'speculation', then we're looking at a high risk medium reward project. Now, what if they'd have a decent roadmap and a whitepaper that's longer than the average whitepapers' introduction section? What if we knew exactly who they're gonna be working with, what they wanna do for marketing, how they plan on launching the lottery, where they stand on the world app, ... we wouldn't just be randomly speculating about 'what could happen, we'd be speculating on the results of what going to happen. Do you see the difference? If you remember, the devs talked about lauching an advertising campaign for Artemine. They didn't, and that's why we're speculating about a very, very poorly written businessplan, not about a prototype product

Oh I see the difference quite easily, but this entire market is pure speculation my friend.  This is just more than most people want to do, so I say again, if you don't see the value then please just go it's very easy as no one is asking you to be an investor.  Time and time again I see these announcement threads turn into a shit all over the developer thread I just don't get it.
HerthaYid

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:37:43 PM

Am I right in saying the only ART that will become available on exchanges will be what people transfer from their genesis address? In which case wont there be hardly any ART available whatsoever? Could the price potentially be hundreds of dollars?
miner45678

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:38:18 PM

20 hours away and still nothing, this is actually getting pretty amusing.  I wonder when he shows back up with the final details.  5 mins before it starts?  LOL
goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:44:09 PM

The real question is why is he doing it this way?  HE is doing this on purpose for one reason or another.  Anyone want to talk about why?  Could he really just be inept or is there more to this we are missing?

Does he want us in Artemine or Minereum and WHY does he want us there?  Is he helping or deceiving?

Im planning on 50/50 right now myself as I have no idea.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
snodo

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:45:54 PM

20 hours away and still nothing, this is actually getting pretty amusing.  I wonder when he shows back up with the final details.  5 mins before it starts?  LOL

Maybe he wants the "true fans" to be prefered by the day 1 discount.
The big news will then follow on day 2 or later ?
No one knows Wink

I will buy ARTE tomorrow (if dev tells us how - lol) and wait what is going to happen.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:51:08 PM

The real question is why is he doing it this way?  HE is doing this on purpose for one reason or another.  Anyone want to talk about why?  Could he really just be inept or is there more to this we are missing?

Does he want us in Artemine or Minereum and WHY does he want us there?  Is he helping or deceiving?

Why?
Maybe he wants to benefit the long term holder that have always had faith and trusted him.... Give the the day one discount and then launch a full marketing campaign support by an outside company as stated on day 2...

Why? Maybe he is just a full on tech guy and doesn't understand how the business side of things work..

Why? Idk why? Lol
goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:57:02 PM

Why?
Maybe he wants to benefit the long term holder that have always had faith and trusted him.... Give the the day one discount and then launch a full marketing campaign support by an outside company as stated on day 2...

Why? Maybe he is just a full on tech guy and doesn't understand how the business side of things work..

Why? Idk why? Lol

Hey muscle What % are you allocating to Artemine vs Minereum?

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
MiBambino

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:57:24 PM

Oh I see the difference quite easily, but this entire market is pure speculation my friend.  This is just more than most people want to do, so I say again, if you don't see the value then please just go it's very easy as no one is asking you to be an investor.  Time and time again I see these announcement threads turn into a shit all over the developer thread I just don't get it.

Look, I totally get what you're saying. I've been involved in this market for quite a long time and I've seen some shit take place. What I'm saying is, we're having a chance to invest in a project that could be in the 100 million cap range, but not if the devs are clearly not taking it seriously. They clearly think delivering a good product will be enough to create a succesful ICO, which is wrong. As a point of reference, please read the first 12 pages of this whitepaper http://electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf
I'm not involved or invested in electroneum whatsoever, but I actually laughed out loud comparing this whitepaper to the Artemine whitepaper. How is it that only me and a handful of others are questioning whether or not the devs are actually gonna be losing our money? It's literally 1 hour and 10 minutes before the ICO-date, and pretty much nothing has changed since the first announcement of Artemine.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:59:03 PM

I checked the website just now, there is no timer to notify when the ICO is going to start, and when the second day is going to kicks in, this is very important just to guide potential investors

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:03:00 PM

Why?

Why? Idk why? Lol

Hey muscle What % are you allocating to Artemine vs Minereum?

80% into arte and keeping 20% of Mne.... but still would like a few more details
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: